Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave emotions at home - page 6. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:43:44 AM
In case of business or any kind of job, emotion is a burden. You have to be logical and calculative in your job, there is no place of emotion in business. But that doesn't mean you'll try to profit by any means, don't forget your humanity taking the wrong assumption.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 08:40:37 AM
Even if it's our nature, we can leave our emotions when it comes to trading and or investing.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
Ignore your emotions: fear, anxiety and boldness, confidence in your investment decision. You also do not listen to anyone about their predictions, believe in your choice
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 08:39:15 AM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
Absolutely, in essence when we invest in cryptocurrency must be mentally prepared to be ready for loss and profit. At least that's the theory that I got when I still played gambling. But it still makes sense too when applying it to this cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:33:10 AM
Exactly.. Acting on emotions kills sometimes. Being open minded, accepting whatever comes, is the way to go in crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 26, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
Exactly the approach people with high financial careers suggest. If you want to be really successful at finance world or trading in crypto you need to really forget about your feelings or your even ideas and emotions and everything aside from statistics at aside and only use your brain to calculating the methods and indicators and so forth and basically trade like a robot.

In fact that is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin trading bots have made a name for themselves in the market not because they are much better traders than humans but you basically tell them to trade with couple indicators and tell them to this and that and they never do anything else. Even the most advanced and wise trader does a mistake once in a while because we are all humans but the machines don't do that because they are only capable of doing what we tell them to do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
October 26, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

We can't be so emotional person in cryptocurrency world. Any kind of situation can be happen in this world. Because the market situation is always change. It needs us to be patient and never give up. Anything can happen. From the best moment until the worst one. So, don't emotion control you.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 25, 2018, 03:33:15 AM
Do not let emotions influence your decisions in investing, as they rise to the throne, they can make bucks fail miserably. You have to keep your head fairly static so that you do not get affected by outside factors
Activity: 23
October 26, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
Emotions cloud your judgement and have no place in the workspace. If you're in the lines of business it is in your best interest to make decisions based on your knowledge than on feelings and wishful thinking. One of the most important things that is connected to emotions in this case is, revenge trade.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
I fully agree with your opinion, emotions never help us in trading. Everyone knows how important it is to keep a cool head, but everyone knows how difficult it is to do. It is important to make your trading plan and work on this plan and not play with emotions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 25, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
In work no emotions count. Work and emotions are there own place. When you mix emotions in your work, you are not success. You don't mix Emotions and relations in work, if you rise and earn money. If you are emotional your competitors take benefit from your emotions, so leave emotions at home..
Emotion is something that would ruin you when it comes to trading and investment before you even realize it. One thing that comes with emotion or what actually bring about emotion is ignorance.

Ignorance is one thing a lot of newbies are actually guilty of and that is one thing I am sure they will always find very hard to understand how to be able to manage themselves in a very volatile market, let alone, how they should be taking advantage of market situations based on the knowledge they have.

As long as you are not ignorant of the space that you are in, there is actually no way you will be able to make wrong decisions, as every decision you make is based on facts and your perception of the market at every point in time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

I agree with this. In this area, emotions only hinder and force to make bad and unsuccessful decisions. You need to have only a cold mind, have a plan for any case and be sure.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
I agree with you because I understand very well that the cryptocurrency market is a cruel market. Emotions can't bring us profits. Maintaining a good attitude is the key to coping!
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 25, 2018, 03:28:23 AM
Indeed emotions will not have a good impact on the decision, so the emotions can be able to profit. Seeing the crypto market up and down does not necessarily make our emotions out of control, but this must be controlled so that it becomes more calm so that making decisions will be better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 03:19:20 AM
We cannot leave emotion out of crypto because of the nature,i will only advise that we should learn how to control our emotion because it can cost us our asset if we are not careful.Emotion at time can cause you to make wrong decision if is not put under control especially in trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
many indeed that always puts the emotion and it always results in bad things end. even when trading or investing long term this will be felt once the effect. When the emotions then only will cause the wrong in taking this decision and many cases even aren't just for beginners.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
Unfortunately this is not possible because your emotion is part of you. You are stalk with your emotion. The best approach of dealing with negative emotion that lose you money is to effectively manage it and use it to your advantage!
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
October 25, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
You were right mate we need to have more courage most importantly if we experiencing joining scam projecrs or bullish market.We have to set standards on our emotion on when to panic because panicking makes us unsuccessful in this community.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 02:56:07 AM
I think that it is a  good advice because you should be emotionless when trading, otherwise, you won't earn much if you lose patience for example. to my mind, it is better to be patient when doing business
Always be calm is important for you to decide better for what you are going to do. You have to leave what stressed you out yesterday and where you came before going to work. Trading is risky and might lose you when you do not think better when to take or leave it. Be calm and wait for the good result.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 25, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
It was hard for me to cope with emotions when the ether grew so much, and I didn't buy it on time. Roll Eyes I'd be a millionaire by now. But then I realized that it is not necessary to suffer over what happened, it still doesn't change, it is necessary to work, study and in the future , perhaps it will be rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: