Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave emotions at home - page 2. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Birb.co Bounty and Airdrop Manager
December 29, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
Been away for some time due to studies but i am back. I can tell you that patience is how people prosper in the crypto space. I have some bitcoins saved and have not touched for years.  Will look for some interesting projects to invest while i create my own. Have some plans up my sleeves. Grin
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 29, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
What you are painting is very difficult to do especially for retail investors, there is no way you invest into a project and you see they way your investment is doing that won't have effect on you, either positively or negatively but what I observes is that many people do not have a strategy before investing into a project and have nothing to guide them when things start going south
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 29, 2018, 11:04:20 PM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

That is reason on trading exchanges have "stop loss" demand. It helps investors exit bad situation before too late but almost investors don't want this and try to wait but the reality just lead to loss more
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 29, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
As a matter of fact, emotion will do you no good when it comes to crypto investment than it end up killing and ruining someone. What I get to understand is emotion should be left behind if someone really wants to manage investment
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 29, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
Indeed. I have made some mistakes by 'Hodling' when I should have actually minimised the losses.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 29, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Leave emotions at home i think that is correct when it comes our work here in crypto currency we should not put our emotion at work specially when you get anger on the market prices is falling, it could might getting so much struggle with your strategies to earn more profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
December 29, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
An emotional decision taken reactively would definitely be a problem, but to have or create a back-plan in response to the situation is always a wise move.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 29, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

As they say, inverse you action based on your emotions. Do not invest when you are happy, do not sell if you are sad. What I am trying to say, is to base our decision on the market, not in our emotions. It, is knowledge that is needed here in cryptos, not heart.
Activity: 448
December 29, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
if we do outside work, then we have to leave our emotion at home. this is because if it is carried away then our work will not be able to focus, as happened in crypto.
Activity: 162
Need money
December 29, 2018, 09:48:22 PM
Right! I even feel Crypto like a gamble. Everything should be controlled by reason. Because if we invest with emotion, it can kill us at any time.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
Emotions as we all know control the market greatly, there is no way it can be entirely put aside. It will be very cool if we all educate especially newbies to stop panic trading, or buying in because they think price is going up, not necessarily doing a proper research on the project. TA used to help a great deal, but emotions now control the market. Things are getting better anyway, let's hope for the best come 2019.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
December 29, 2018, 09:39:37 PM
if we run crypto with an emotional state, then there is only regret.
because big losses will be obtained, not profits.
the most important, control yourself when playing crypto
Activity: 348
December 29, 2018, 09:01:13 PM
As for me, it's better to trade 2-3 days a month. It's not so nervous, so it shouldn't be a mistake with emotions and you will economy a lot of time.

Everything can happen in this crypto market, the investment happens too harshly and no one without emotion makes it not only about their price and money lost. The present may hope that prices will rise again, so that the feelings of panicked investors will have to rethink and continue to invest  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
yes it similar to gambling you must emotion at home or else you will lose , big time
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 29, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
You are correct. Actually as i understand, most of the traders and investors in crypto market are not so much experienced. Because this market is brand new.

What you said is a new experience or brand, they are not emotionally related here. As far as I can see, we need reason and action is better than the emotions you receive and trust, don't be too stupid to believe you will be fooled  Grin
Activity: 476
December 29, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Emotions are definitely not your friend when investing and we should make our investment decisions
based on analyses and fact and without  our emotions involved. It is easier to be said than done.
When we become more experienced it becomes easier.
Activity: 448
December 29, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Today I am very emotional about the price of coins in the trading market, at home I often get angry with myself, because the price of coins in the trading market is decreasing, I will always try to make a profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

A good decision is the main reason of a successful investments. We must know that if we involved our emotions we put our investments at stake. So yes knowledge and presence of mind should work hand in hand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

I totally agree with you. The problem is that many players do not have a clear plan. They have no strategy. We have to set certain prices at which we will be ready to sell our coins. We never guess the price top and this often plays a cruel joke with us. Head should be cold. This year has taught us a lot. We must draw the right conclusions.

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 06:47:22 AM
Actually in all aspect this shoukd be applied. You should act professionally,  therefore you shoukd set aside all feelings that you have in order to perform better.
Pages:
Jump to: