Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 12. (Read 32924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Li my S7 stopped hashing at 0900 UTC today, is it due to the terrible weather in China?
The power supply of our farm is cut off because of electricity network accident, not sure when it can be restore, all s7 is effected but s5 is not.
BTW, i do order 3P avlon A6 and sell them out when the price of A6  increase and order this batch of s7 shipped yesterday.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Li my S7 stopped hashing at 0900 UTC today, is it due to the terrible weather in China?
i will check

Justs like he will change pools.   He still not answer thing.  But what happened to big avalon purchase you bragged bout? He not as big as say.

PCFLie talk big, slow if any follow tho.  He say we a lot, that include other in where he rent.   He is not the big buyer me think he add on to other sale in share center.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
i will check
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

not 0900 it is 0100 UTC today...
i employee a part time engineer to complete the website, it is fine before the problem, but now the engineer is too busy to handle this problem. I already hire a full time software engineer to work on this issue, but it is true it will cost much more time than expected
Please get back to me in case you need help. This is exactly what i do for a living as Senior.
Thanks for the help, it is not easy to work online, especially consider that i am not familiar with soft ware at all, which make me not easy to request exact need and requirement and will lead to very hard to co-operate.
let my employee try first.

Sos you not familiar with soft ware.    Buts you want to turn into cloud in future?  Odd

You big talk.  But what happened to big avalon purchase you bragged bout?  How long averagee time to change pool as customerr?
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
i employee a part time engineer to complete the website, it is fine before the problem, but now the engineer is too busy to handle this problem. I already hire a full time software engineer to work on this issue, but it is true it will cost much more time than expected

Lee could you please switch over my miners to the pool I requested via emails, and personal messages I sent 4 days ago (and everyday since). thanks!
already ask my employee to change for you, tell me if the pool is not chang and sorry for the delay

Pool has still not changed Lee
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Please get back to me in case you need help. This is exactly what i do for a living as Senior.
Thanks for the help, it is not easy to work online, especially consider that i am not familiar with soft ware at all, which make me not easy to request exact need and requirement and will lead to very hard to co-operate.
let my employee try first.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

Lee could you please switch over my miners to the pool I requested via emails, and personal messages I sent 4 days ago (and everyday since). thanks!
already ask my employee to change for you, tell me if the pool is not chang and sorry for the delay
Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I am hosting the S7 with Lee for last 4 months. I agree that communication sometime can be issue but Lee is very honest guy.

On this thread there only two or three new babies who just start shouting about things  (Some even for say Happy new Year Smiley ) and try to create panic environment.

Lee i will recommend you any time Smiley .  

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Thanks for support, i admit my website and delay of communication lead to some bad experience, i will try to do better in future.

I paid mine and filled the form Smiley

When can we expect the miners to come online?
The miner should be online on 2 or 3th Feb, so that is a little delay, we add some power supply, which can only be completed on 1th Feb. All the customer who buy the miner of this batch,  please send me your btc address and i will compensation mining earning according to 100% pps.
your site is down, no service, poor service from what I'm reading on here, yet you expect us to pay the balance up in full? this is crazy, I'm almost willing to just risk the loss of my down payment, instead of risking another 1000usd.
I am very sorry for the down of my website, so if any customer lose trust and want to get refund, just told me and i will refund all your pre-paid money in full.
As a matter of fact, we order more than 2000 unit s7 for ourselves so it is no need to scam the customer here Smiley

I just want to add that Lee refunded my deposit without asking any question, I didn't even ask for it. This tells me how honest he is. If I ever decide to host a rig in China, I will definitely go with Lee, probably when S8 or S9 (?) comes out.
I didn't even see this post of Lee's, miningmeter ask for a refund if you no longer like the price.

It's not the price rather a change in plan. I also transferred a lower priced S7 from Philip to me to a member here so definitely not the price. All I did is sent Lee a pm saying my plan has changed and I would like to cancel my reservation. He agreed and refunded my non-refundable deposit.

I ended up canceling this  and selling to wlefever.

I no longer have any mining gear with lee.

But I had a dragon back in 2014
and I had 4 s-5's in 2015
and the s-7 now.....

He has been good....  And he has had website and data center issues that he has made good efforts to fix.

To the complainers
READ this:

This buy in advance has been rough due to big price drops.   Those problems are not on lee they are  the market which everyone that purchased in advance should realize the risk is on them not on lee.

Yet lee is still refunding those that want a refund.

Ponder that and realize that very few people in the world of BTC do this.

and stop your yapping.  Realize lee is guy with some honor and respect towards people.

He price is less then batch 9 is why he do it.   He get bulk price off it.

He still not keep website up.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
your site is down, no service, poor service from what I'm reading on here, yet you expect us to pay the balance up in full? this is crazy, I'm almost willing to just risk the loss of my down payment, instead of risking another 1000usd.
I am very sorry for the down of my website, so if any customer lose trust and want to get refund, just told me and i will refund all your pre-paid money in full.
As a matter of fact, we order more than 2000 unit s7 for ourselves so it is no need to scam the customer here Smiley

I just want to add that Lee refunded my deposit without asking any question, I didn't even ask for it. This tells me how honest he is. If I ever decide to host a rig in China, I will definitely go with Lee, probably when S8 or S9 (?) comes out.
I didn't even see this post of Lee's, miningmeter ask for a refund if you no longer like the price.

It's not the price rather a change in plan. I also transferred a lower priced S7 from Philip to me to a member here so definitely not the price. All I did is sent Lee a pm saying my plan has changed and I would like to cancel my reservation. He agreed and refunded my non-refundable deposit.

I ended up canceling this  and selling to wlefever.

I no longer have any mining gear with lee.

But I had a dragon back in 2014
and I had 4 s-5's in 2015
and the s-7 now.....

He has been good....  And he has had website and data center issues that he has made good efforts to fix.

To the complainers
READ this:

This buy in advance has been rough due to big price drops.   Those problems are not on lee they are  the market which everyone that purchased in advance should realize the risk is on them not on lee.

Yet lee is still refunding those that want a refund.

Ponder that and realize that very few people in the world of BTC do this.

and stop your yapping.  Realize lee is guy with some honor and respect towards people.
Activity: 45
@pcfli is send you a PM for changing miningpool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Thanks for support, i admit my website and delay of communication lead to some bad experience, i will try to do better in future.

He answered a PM yesterday when I had asked him the same and he said no later than the 27th or compensation after that,
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Li check your wallet, I settled the payment on Jan 18th for total 7 units.
Pages:
Jump to: