Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 11. (Read 32924 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Lee,

My miners have been dropping hashrate consistently and turning off daily for the last month. I have been trying to calculate for comp purposes but its getting to difficult to keep up with the downtime daily. can you please look into my miners or update the situation. I have also asked for a pool change so I can track the downtime easier since your website continues to be down.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
WTS 4x S5's hosted here, Paid till 20th this month.

Let me know your offer, Pcfli can escrow if you like.

edit, these units seam to be selling around the $220 mark, I will sell all four at $200 a peace with rest of months hosting.

still up, toss me an offer.

Best.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The online time will be delayed for several days, will compensate in full after 24:00 27th Jan

Mee shocked.  So you pay 950 as normal usr on batch 9.  Yous charge 200 over Shocked and you say it bulk buy, which mean you pay even less.  You new name should be PClate.
first, 950 donot include psu, second, this price is only for foreign customer, bitmain need add 17% tax for Chinese customer, so they canot set the price as 950 for me

BTW, i will pay the compensation to the next diff now,  the next diff should adjust on 8th Feb, so total 12 days from 27th Jan. according to 100%pps, 0.0042 btc/T/day, so each s7 will got 0.0042*4.73*12=0.2384 btc

will send to the btc address of each customer who buy the s7 in this batch.
Update: sent

I am Shawn stone.
And I've already pmd you asking what email I used or how I can get the refund you promised a few pages back??
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
WTS 4x S5's hosted here, Paid till 20th this month.

Let me know your offer, Pcfli can escrow if you like.

edit, these units seam to be selling around the $220 mark, I will sell all four at $200 a peace with rest of months hosting.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
@pcfli can you check mine s5 ?
It's mining at f2pool with a average speed of 300 GHS !
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

first, 950 donot include psu, second, this price is only for foreign customer, bitmain need add 17% tax for Chinese customer, so they canot set the price as 950 for me

BTW, i will pay the compensation to the next diff now,  the next diff should adjust on 8th Feb, so total 12 days from 27th Jan. according to 100%pps, 0.0042 btc/T/day, so each s7 will got 0.0042*4.73*12=0.2384 btc

Compensation received. Thx Li.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Thank you pcfli, tx received. Any update on the website or Installation of hardware yet?
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
The online time will be delayed for several days, will compensate in full after 24:00 27th Jan

Mee shocked.  So you pay 950 as normal usr on batch 9.  Yous charge 200 over Shocked and you say it bulk buy, which mean you pay even less.  You new name should be PClate.

BTW, i will pay the compensation to the next diff now,  the next diff should adjust on 8th Feb, so total 12 days from 27th Jan. according to 100%pps, 0.0042 btc/T/day, so each s7 will got 0.0042*4.73*12=0.2384 btc

Thanks pcfli! Compensation received which is very reasonable from you and appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I prefer if Lee does the setup properly. He is also compensating, that's why we don't care when he actually delivers.

Wow bit of heart change towards Lee Smiley .....but good it happened.
Are you kidding me? I don't have and never had an issue with Lee. You, on the other side are a very awkward person.

Mr : Mxnch get mirror and you will find who is very awkward person Wink .

Let me remind you what has been saying  on this thread

1) You ask me not spam when i posted comment about my machine down . Hmmm.. look like you change your heart again not to say anything after that to anyone who reported about machine down.

2) I wished every one about happy new year......you said Do you know when is chines new year Wink . Other use replied to you about your comment and you kept your fucking mouth shut.

Comment made by you for Lee when site was down Smiley

January 08, 2016, 05:03:44 PM

Me, too. I don't have a good feeling to pay 2k with such long lasting problems.

January 19, 2016, 01:49:34 PM
Well said. Website is nuts, communication was bad. On the other side, most customers seems to be happy with the mining and hosting itself.

Your issue is you think you are Einstein.

I prefer if Lee does the setup properly. He is also compensating, that's why we don't care when he actually delivers.

Are you kidding me? I don't have and never had an issue with Lee. You, on the other side are a very awkward person.

Sent a pm a few days ago about my refund, haven't heard anything?

Surprising as my Friend Gautam desai received his refund for his three S7 as soon as he asked.

Lee did not even ask a single question and refunded all
legendary
Activity: 1050
Sent a pm a few days ago about my refund, haven't heard anything?
Activity: 868

Roger that, thanks for the update.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Mee shocked.  So you pay 950 as normal usr on batch 9.  Yous charge 200 over Shocked and you say it bulk buy, which mean you pay even less.  You new name should be PClate.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
i employee a part time engineer to complete the website, it is fine before the problem, but now the engineer is too busy to handle this problem. I already hire a full time software engineer to work on this issue, but it is true it will cost much more time than expected
Please get back to me in case you need help. This is exactly what i do for a living as Senior.
Thanks for the help, it is not easy to work online, especially consider that i am not familiar with soft ware at all, which make me not easy to request exact need and requirement and will lead to very hard to co-operate.
let my employee try first.
Sure, just get back to me (or your engineer) in case you need a reviewer/tester or security audit.

Be assured that i am used to customers not being sure about their requirements, very 😉
Li my S7 stopped hashing at 0900 UTC today, is it due to the terrible weather in China?
The power supply of our farm is cut off because of electricity network accident, not sure when it can be restore, all s7 is effected but s5 is not.
BTW, i do order 3P avlon A6 and sell them out when the price of A6  increase and order this batch of s7 shipped yesterday.

Hi Lee,

Does the power restored now ?

Thanks
Sky
Pages:
Jump to: