Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 15. (Read 32924 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How many people have paid in full for the miners starting 27th January or is the spreadsheet in post #2 accurate (1 person?)

I would have paid a while back when the btc price was up..

This could end up a painful experience if the price keeps dropping.

Yeah difficulty rising through the roof and price not following
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How many people have paid in full for the miners starting 27th January or is the spreadsheet in post #2 accurate (1 person?)

I would have paid a while back when the btc price was up..

This could end up a painful experience if the price keeps dropping.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

I have not paid in full, I am waiting for the PM from Li (the real one not some scammer that will probably send me one now...)

I did paid in full for 4 S7 and my friend too. List is not updated yet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I have not paid in full, I am waiting for the PM from Li (the real one not some scammer that will probably send me one now...)
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
if anyone has one to transfer i may be interested.

I am in the process of taking over philip's S7, transfer hasn't completed yet due to website issue. If you want, let me know and we can start the process.

If it stays stuck until sat  we can cancel deal  I would send you back the coin you paid plus earnings of about .1 btc (have to check the exact amount).
If it doesn't go through I may be interested in picking this one up.

I am willing to give it up now since my plan has changed. Please pm me and Philip if you are interested.

I pm'd asking for a refund address.  full coin refund and 5 days of earnings.

and wlefever  once I do the send I will strike a deal with you

pm sent with address, original coins only please, no earnings, they are yours.

Okay here is the info on the  deal I fully refunded hawkfish007.

And will cut a deal wlefever

At hawkfish007 please let post you have been refunded and over deal has been cancelled.

thanks phil

Confirmed, Phil refunded the coins and the deal has been cancelled.

Thanks again.   

@ lee  I will be selling this to wlefever

Activity: 355
Merit: 276

I am in the process of taking over philip's S7, transfer hasn't completed yet due to website issue. If you want, let me know and we can start the process.

If it stays stuck until sat  we can cancel deal  I would send you back the coin you paid plus earnings of about .1 btc (have to check the exact amount).

I am willing to give it up now since my plan has changed. Please pm me and Philip if you are interested.

BTC received in full and deal is ended.

Thank you  Smiley

I quoted this for my philipma1957 account.  Thanks for making the cancel easy.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

At hawkfish007 please let post you have been refunded and over deal has been cancelled.

thanks phil

Confirmed, Phil refunded the coins and the deal has been cancelled.
legendary

If it stays stuck until sat  we can cancel deal  I would send you back the coin you paid plus earnings of about .1 btc (have to check the exact amount).

I pm'd asking for a refund address.  full coin refund and 5 days of earnings.

and wlefever  once I do the send I will strike a deal with you

thanks phil

and I see you have mentioned deal is over.

BTC received in full and deal is ended.

Thank you  Smiley

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

legendary

vpx
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
sorry, my friends, the website still not be able to restore by now, the friend who build this website for me is out for business these days, so need wait for him back home then try to restore this.
but this issue will not effect the time miner online
if the miner canot be restore before 20th, i will collect balance due by mail.
the miner and mining farm is running without any issue.

pm and email sent
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
sorry, my friends, the website still not be able to restore by now, the friend who build this website for me is out for business these days, so need wait for him back home then try to restore this.

Would you be able to transfer ownership of the S7 from Philip to me? Or do we have to wait till the website is up and running? I sent a pm with my pool info and also Philip confirmed.

ditto to me and rockyforever, sent you all info.

Would you be able to transfer ownership of the S7 from Philip to me? Or do we have to wait till the website is up and running? I sent a pm with my pool info and also Philip confirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: