Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 14. (Read 32924 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Wrote multiple emails to pcfli regarding payment, still waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
U see engineer still can't get up website.  He use google form now to get info.  Would not surprise if he go to google form as he and team cant manage a single website.  

And he want to go cloud and good chance he do it as profit from pool when all go tho him.  He go to one of ours big 2 pools antpool or f2.  Look how that work out! he making 1.5 percent off AntPool.  Or making the merged mining of f2.  Cloud be coming due to greeds.

What is engineer last report on website?   Still it will be fixed need more time or will u go with truth you have no idea how to fix.  I think google form changes in future vs website.
He has always had the google form to fill out miner settings and also another google form to report offline miners.

Edit: Also I have PAID for my remaning balance yesterday via email.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hello,  shawn stone, hawkfish007, bctmke, Gautam Desai, mxnmch, William
I need your guys email to send a bill to collect balance due, pls send a mail to [email protected]

I will use the following btc address: 13PYW496tfKtvFKdkmCUJGMbkvt7Ykgbdg,
pls check it before send the payment
The email will be send from [email protected] as well

pls fill the following google form after payment to submit mining setting
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r3xNEjov2iFZDsm2jY93g66jf5TOyorum07DXn4H6z4/viewform

http://i63.tinypic.com/qyikac.png

U see engineer still can't get up website.  He use google form now to get info.  Would not surprise if he go to google form as he and team cant manage a single website. 

And he want to go cloud and good chance he do it as profit from pool when all go tho him.  He go to one of ours big 2 pools antpool or f2.  Look how that work out! he making 1.5 percent off AntPool.  Or making the merged mining of f2.  Cloud be coming due to greeds.

What is engineer last report on website?   Still it will be fixed need more time or will u go with truth you have no idea how to fix.  I think google form changes in future vs website.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Li when will be the last day to pay? need to withdraw BTC from a cloud mining they always tend to be a trouble maker on fund withdrawn.
legendary
pcfli I have just sent you an email to your address [email protected] with request to pay my balance via PayPal.

I also believe philipma1957 may have already contacted you on the miner (4.66Th S7) I purchased from him so I can point to my pool settings.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
Activity: 868
the collection of balance due for the s7 miner online 27th didnot start except for two customer who paid it via email.
i am waiting for the restore of my website, but seems it took much time than expected
however, the miner will be online on time, so donot worry, i will find a way to collect balance due.
the engineer told me that the website can be restore next week

Shouldn't we have some type of compensation, we haven't been able to pay our balance?
Last time I logged into the site there was an option to pay balance, but that was gone due to the site being down.

Paying now is going to cost an extra £500

And this is why you should not go "cloud" Li.
Activity: 19
the collection of balance due for the s7 miner online 27th didnot start except for two customer who paid it via email.
i am waiting for the restore of my website, but seems it took much time than expected
however, the miner will be online on time, so donot worry, i will find a way to collect balance due.

Shouldn't we have some type of compensation, we haven't been able to pay our balance?
Last time I logged into the site there was an option to pay balance, but that was gone due to the site being down.

Paying now is going to cost an extra £500
I am considering to turn the current host mode to cloud hashrate mode and send mining earning to customer each day according to 96% PPS,
then you will not need to worry about the mining status and i donot need to calculate downtime compensation.
meanwhile, i will still show the miner status on our website, when the website is restore to confirm the miner is real

Personally don't like the idea, because almost all "cloud" mining operations couldn't resist to possibility of confirming one miner is real multiple times. I believe that You are very honest person, but I don't think I would ever joined Your farm if it was "cloud hashing" project. Too many sad stories with "cloud hashing" till now. Anyhow, it's Your farm and Your decision. One that is not satisfied with conditions can always sell or deliver the miners.

He do it fo profit! He go to one of ours big 2 pools antpool or f2.  Look how that work out! he making 1.5 percent off AntPool.  Or making the merged mining of f2.  Either ways he get part of our profits!
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
I am considering to turn the current host mode to cloud hashrate mode and send mining earning to customer each day according to 96% PPS,
then you will not need to worry about the mining status and i donot need to calculate downtime compensation.
meanwhile, i will still show the miner status on our website, when the website is restore to confirm the miner is real

Personally don't like the idea, because almost all "cloud" mining operations couldn't resist to possibility of confirming one miner is real multiple times. I believe that You are very honest person, but I don't think I would ever joined Your farm if it was "cloud hashing" project. Too many sad stories with "cloud hashing" till now. Anyhow, it's Your farm and Your decision. One that is not satisfied with conditions can always sell or deliver the miners.

So... you can't manage a single website and think it's good to control all mining through some so called cloud?  Worst idea ever.  Then no way to know if you truly have machine or if you are emulating one just sending daily payment.   And you AntPool is 2.5 percent.... so you mine there and get 1.5 percent of all miners?  Or you mine at F2pool and you keep all the merged mining... slimy idea.

You already are selling units for 1150 when Bitmain B9 is 860.  And you are not happy with profit?  What happened to all the Avalon gear you claimed to buying?

No matter what your engineer's not worth squat.  Can't manage simple website.  Last think you needs is to turn to cloud mining.  And you know everyone bought unit's not cloud.   You are doing cloud to make it easier for you on pool changing and down machine, and also to make a profit off mining them all.  Either pool you choose your either making 1.5 percent off AntPool.  Or making the merged mining of f2.  So berry sad.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
sorry, the farm didnot inform me the power will be off for 12 hours today to perform routine maintenance, the power will be restore within 8 hours
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
My S7 was down at 2300 UTC Jan 15th, no pool switchover at all
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
seems my both S7 are down . Any one have same issue ?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
How many people have paid in full for the miners starting 27th January or is the spreadsheet in post #2 accurate (1 person?)

Paid for mine too
Pages:
Jump to: