Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 13. (Read 32993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Thanks for support, i admit my website and delay of communication lead to some bad experience, i will try to do better in future.
Activity: 868
your site is down, no service, poor service from what I'm reading on here, yet you expect us to pay the balance up in full? this is crazy, I'm almost willing to just risk the loss of my down payment, instead of risking another 1000usd.
I am very sorry for the down of my website, so if any customer lose trust and want to get refund, just told me and i will refund all your pre-paid money in full.
As a matter of fact, we order more than 2000 unit s7 for ourselves so it is no need to scam the customer here Smiley

U flat out lie.  You said same with Avalon u buying ton of machine yet never happened.   You charge month old price and pocket more profit in grop buy.  You say website go back up, but your engineer cant figure out to bring it online! I promise other he wil push and push to go cloud  someday, just watch.

If you buy so much S7 why not go to batch 9 price? Give us back $250 extra over batch 9.  You know you can do it as you paid batch 9 price or less.

New guy trashing a vendor... shocked.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
I have hosted and bought miners from Mr Lee since April 2014 without issue.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I also changed my plans and had asked Lee for a refund a few days back (I actually asked that he ship the miner to me, but he suggested just cancelling the order because it'd be cheaper for me to order directly from Bitmain).  He obliged with no problems.

I decided instead of having miners all over that I'm going to centralize them all.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
your site is down, no service, poor service from what I'm reading on here, yet you expect us to pay the balance up in full? this is crazy, I'm almost willing to just risk the loss of my down payment, instead of risking another 1000usd.
I am very sorry for the down of my website, so if any customer lose trust and want to get refund, just told me and i will refund all your pre-paid money in full.
As a matter of fact, we order more than 2000 unit s7 for ourselves so it is no need to scam the customer here Smiley

I just want to add that Lee refunded my deposit without asking any question, I didn't even ask for it. This tells me how honest he is. If I ever decide to host a rig in China, I will definitely go with Lee, probably when S8 or S9 (?) comes out.
I didn't even see this post of Lee's, miningmeter ask for a refund if you no longer like the price.

It's not the price rather a change in plan. I also transferred a lower priced S7 from Philip to me to a member here so definitely not the price. All I did is sent Lee a pm saying my plan has changed and I would like to cancel my reservation. He agreed and refunded my non-refundable deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Lee always been 100% honest with me. Always paid for the downtime etc.

He got all my trust.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
OregonMines Official Account

I just want to add that Lee refunded my deposit without asking any question, I didn't even ask for it. This tells me how honest he is. If I ever decide to host a rig in China, I will definitely go with Lee, probably when S8 or S9 (?) comes out.
I didn't even see this post of Lee's, miningmeter ask for a refund if you no longer like the price.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I have been hosting with Lee since he first offered the S5's, I can't speak for anyone else but overall I have been very satisfied. He bought out the S5's for basically what I had originally paid for them and I have 2 S7's currently hosted and just bought 2 more. I will agree there has been some glitches especially with the web page but Lee has always answered me by email or PM every time I contacted with a concern.

Everyone should do what the feel is best for them but I an overall pleased with his service and will continue to use him.

+1
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

U flat out lie.  You said same with Avalon u buying ton of machine yet never happened.   You charge month old price and pocket more profit in grop buy.  You say website go back up, but your engineer cant figure out to bring it online! I promise other he wil push and push to go cloud  someday, just watch.

If you buy so much S7 why not go to batch 9 price? Give us back $250 extra over batch 9.  You know you can do it as you paid batch 9 price or less.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I have been hosting with Lee since he first offered the S5's, I can't speak for anyone else but overall I have been very satisfied. He bought out the S5's for basically what I had originally paid for them and I have 2 S7's currently hosted and just bought 2 more. I will agree there has been some glitches especially with the web page but Lee has always answered me by email or PM every time I contacted with a concern.

Everyone should do what the feel is best for them but I an overall pleased with his service and will continue to use him.
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Well said. Website is nuts, communication was bad. On the other side, most customers seems to be happy with the mining and hosting itself.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503

Just wanted to say I felt the same way, particularly with the communication issues and down time of webpage etc. I messaged Lee and he immediately offered me a refund on the deposit no questions asked.

Whilst I am disappointed it I cant fault Lee as he is a true professional and I think he always has the customers interests at heart.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
forgot about cloud mining mode, will keep the current mode until i build a reliable it support team
@shawn stone, hawkfish007, bctmke,  Gautam Desai, pls contact me and give me your email address.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hi All

One of my S7 is down . Any one have same issue ?

Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

pcfli-
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
group buy payment details
« Sent to: mxnsch on: Today at 08:31:24 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Quote from: superbull on Today at 03:50:01 AM
Li when will be the last day to pay? need to withdraw BTC from a cloud mining they always tend to be a trouble maker on fund withdrawn.

This user is a Jr. Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!
Quote from: mxnsch on Today at 07:44:46 AM
Wrote multiple emails to pcfli regarding payment, still waiting.

This user is a Hero Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!

Apologies for the delay in communication.

Payment is now due.

superbull : 5,34BTC
mxnsch  : 5.34BTC
Shaun Stone : 2.67BTC
Hawkfish : 2.67BTC
bctmke : 2.67BTC
Gautam Desai : 8BTC
William : 8BTC

Payment address :  1NNg1twfSFVeJoS3nBjGwPfawrHeRuUd34

Thanks,

pcfli
Just for reference and reminder of caution, just received this.

Same - be careful - definitely a scammer ( watch the usernames closely )
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
pcfli I have just sent you an email to your address [email protected] with request to pay my balance via PayPal.

I also believe philipma1957 may have already contacted you on the miner (4.66Th S7) I purchased from him so I can point to my pool settings.

Thanks.

@ lee I confirm that i was paid for my 1 s-7 and that you need to transfer it to  wlefever

so what is it you need to do the transfer?  please reply. pm sent.
Activity: 474
Merit: 252

pcfli-
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
group buy payment details
« Sent to: mxnsch on: Today at 08:31:24 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Quote from: superbull on Today at 03:50:01 AM
Li when will be the last day to pay? need to withdraw BTC from a cloud mining they always tend to be a trouble maker on fund withdrawn.

This user is a Jr. Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!
Quote from: mxnsch on Today at 07:44:46 AM
Wrote multiple emails to pcfli regarding payment, still waiting.

This user is a Hero Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!

Apologies for the delay in communication.

Payment is now due.

superbull : 5,34BTC
mxnsch  : 5.34BTC
Shaun Stone : 2.67BTC
Hawkfish : 2.67BTC
bctmke : 2.67BTC
Gautam Desai : 8BTC
William : 8BTC

Payment address :  1NNg1twfSFVeJoS3nBjGwPfawrHeRuUd34

Thanks,

pcfli
Just for reference and reminder of caution, just received this.
Pages:
Jump to: