Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 18. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
If anyone is looking to buy some hosted S5s shoot me a PM.

Hi, i'm interested in buying a s5.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
I believe Lketc is claiming 0.26 for it's upcomming miner, not 0.20 - which is still good. 0.20 might be the chip spec, or if you can undervolt the chip.

the cloud hashrate lketc sold is supposed to be online on the end of 2015, hope they can get them online as they used to be. but it is the first time they use their own chips and i heard that the chips is designed by TMSC, hope everything going well:)
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Might be a good idea to do this in your own thread instead of using someone elses thread Wink

Sorry, these are hosted with Li and I've seen it done this way a whole bunch of times.

Yep, folks have been using this thread to trade existing hosted units as far as I can remember. I wonder if Li could set up a little OTC exchange on the mining host website where we can buy/sell hosted miners from each other. There seems to be a decent secondary market, and that could boost sales.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

Might be a good idea to do this in your own thread instead of using someone elses thread Wink

Sorry, these are hosted with Li and I've seen it done this way a whole bunch of times.

Oh, sorry, I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed there Wink

I thought for a second you wanted to sell hosted S5+'s. I should drink more coffee Smiley
Activity: 868

legendary

If anyone is looking to buy some hosted S5s shoot me a PM. Includes hosting fee for September! Let's talk.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Did anyone get their hosting fee email yet?

I've always gotten mine on the 21st of each month...it should show up tomorrow sometime.
Did anyone get their hosting fee email yet?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
I believe Lketc is claiming 0.26 for it's upcomming miner, not 0.20 - which is still good. 0.20 might be the chip spec, or if you can undervolt the chip.

Their website shows 5 Th/s with 1000 Watts:

http://www.lketc.com/enindex.aspx

Where do they claim 0,26?

Guys please be-careful.

There is Skype account pretending to be LKETC and scamming people.
Please see the scam report here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/be-safe-please-read-scammed-by-skype-user-id-lketcminers-1137611

14 BTC SCAMMED TODAY And SCAMMING CONTINUES.....
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
One of the posts with pictures around had 0.26 mentioned, though it's hard to tell for sure since I don't read Chinese.
legendary

Their website shows 5 Th/s with 1000 Watts:

http://www.lketc.com/enindex.aspx

Where do they claim 0,26?
legendary

consider that s7 will be available on Sep, i heard the efficiency of s7 can be as low as 0.2W/G

I would like for this to be true, as long as the S7 isn't way expen$$$$ive - but where does this information come from?

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Lee can you check if you are able to get a few of the S5+ miners that are just released on the Bitmain site? https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=0002015081407532655504JMKzsM067B

It looks like the USD price is a bit lower then the cny price posted above, I am interested in purchasing a few if you can buy and host them at a decent price Smiley
yes the price is 2375

I would be interested in this as well
legendary
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Lee can you check if you are able to get a few of the S5+ miners that are just released on the Bitmain site? https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=0002015081407532655504JMKzsM067B

It looks like the USD price is a bit lower then the cny price posted above, I am interested in purchasing a few if you can buy and host them at a decent price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Back to mining.  Li any idea why my s5 units are on the failover pool for the past 12 hrs?  They've been good the last week or so. Primary pool Kano.

Thanks.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
haha , that is right. i will buy some s5+ as well , to test its performance and quality, also i heard a rumor that Avalon will release new miner on Dec, at the power efficiency of 0.25W/G, Lketc said they will release 14nm based miner on the early Dec and the power efficiency can be as low as 0.2W/G, added S7, seems like a competitive time will come soon.
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
okay we have an american (myself) a Chinese nation (li) and a Russian (Rabinovitch)

I think The Russian (Rabinovitch) was making a Joke about the Chinese Man (li)

So along comes the naive American (me) trying to make peace.

I know if Li said 5 came to his hosting he got 5. If he says his 5 don't work well I know him well enough to believe in him.

As for the Russian (Rabinovitch) I have read many posts and he has a sense of humor he can be funny.

As for me I just want to mine a bit.

And Russians Chinese and Americans   can all get along.

As can other countries.

Peace to all.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
5 units sfards miner already arrive in our farm

Our Russian haggler adv aka felix73 swear that he and his friendee "mild" have received SF-100 first-ever, while you are just a scammer.  Undecided
what is the meaning of " i am a scammer", i didnot see how you get this conclusion. I just said i already got 5 unit SF-100 and the quality is not as good as advertised.. i donot want to sell them on this situation...so i canot see how can i scam people without selling any thing to them.
Pages:
Jump to: