Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 21. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
get one price of 7000CNY(1129$), but we need wait until the middle of the august before we can get the miner....
so what are your guys thinking about this offer

I wonder what sort of drugs they have manufactured and consumed over there that has resulted in the price being so outrageously high ? Kiss any idea of profit goodbye unless you are SFards selling these things to rubes.

I mean, I understand all about recouping R&D costs, but good fucking luck at this price (unless SFards has a considerable self-mining operation)

Any new info on this? Just wondering.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Mining through p2pool via miningrigrentals. My hashrate varies quite a bit between 2.6 and 3.5th.  Have asked for adjustments via the mining monitor, no response as yet.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
mining to antpool here thru miningrirentals proxy with no problems at all. very stable
getting good results from antpool as well..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Using Bitminter, very stable here.
Activity: 868
So I'm seeing where my miners failover to eligius every day, sometimes multiple times.  The default pool is CK.  Is any one else having issues like this? Overall I think I'm getting close to the stated hash, but hate seeing the failovers.

I'm using f2pool and no issues with that
Activity: 546
So I'm seeing where my miners failover to eligius every day, sometimes multiple times.  The default pool is CK.  Is any one else having issues like this? Overall I think I'm getting close to the stated hash, but hate seeing the failovers.

Yes same here. It seemed as if the problem had been fixed the prior couple of weeks but the end of last week and this week they are constantly failing over to backup. I also mine CK/Kano's pool as my primary.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

I can't seem to open the Miner Monitor today...I'm getting the "Server not found" message in my browser.  All of my miners are working fine on the pool but I usually try to check the Miner Moniter at least once a day.

OK, it's working again  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)

I can't seem to open the Miner Monitor today...I'm getting the "Server not found" message in my browser.  All of my miners are working fine on the pool but I usually try to check the Miner Moniter at least once a day.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Seeing quite a bit of failover this week.  Any problems over there?
legendary
our paypal account is limited for some reason, canot send receive money those days, pls wait for several days then we will send invoice

Perfect thanks ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
our paypal account is limited for some reason, canot send receive money those days, pls wait for several days then we will send invoice
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yes... reply to the host fee email, just state paypal payment.

Then check your paypal account a few days later and the payment request is there.
legendary
Lee,

I'm not able to pay you with your paypal account.

Thanks,

Herb

Anyone else paying via paypal ?
legendary
Lee,

I'm not able to pay you with your paypal account.

Thanks,

Herb
legendary
Before 8pm UTC on Monday all miners had an offline issue followed by sporadic mining. Have others noticed this? I wonder what the issue is this time.

yep
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Before 8pm UTC on Monday all miners had an offline issue followed by sporadic mining. Have others noticed this? I wonder what the issue is this time.

It is summertime in China  they use fan cooling.  So more breakdowns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
my three S5 miners have been quite erratic in terms of hashrate recently.

They average about 2.68th (but sometimes dip to 2.1) instead of around the 3.1 to 3.3 I would expect to see.

Is there any config that I can ask Pcfli to implement that might make them a little more stable on p2pool?

Ive set a static difficulty of 4096.

Thanks.
legendary
thanks, our monitor system have problem on 9 July, which lead the situation you see, donot worry, we will still compensate according our record, i dont want to break our promise.

as for the break of hashboard, i will ask our staff to check the record and replace a work one for you

Thanks

Appreciated !
Pages:
Jump to: