Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 44. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Do you have any s5 left?
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
bitmain increase  the price for 20%, now the s5 that shipped on 30th March is 419$
so i will stop to sell more miners to get more information
edit

the sales restore
we still have several miner left, but we have adjusted the price to 419$ as the same of as bitmain
but we still much cheaper than them becasue first: we already include the psu, second: the miner will be online within 24 hours after payment, that is almost 20-25 days ahead than bitmain
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Paid for miners last night, woke up and they are hashing away. Grin
Thanks Lee

yeah lee has been pretty good at this for more then a year.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Ordered one ;-)

Trying lee hosting service !

Thanks

Received a PM that it should have been done like a few hours ago and still nothing.

Everything is fine ?

Have you fully checked the pools you put in the ordering page? Did you have the miner name setup if needed?

This is the middle of the night still for China, things usually don't happen during these times. But, I will PM you the needed info to check the miner status page.

It's up and running but it's pointing on my third pool, I know why.

Thanks

Everything fine now,

Thanks !

Left positive feedback Smiley
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Paid for miners last night, woke up and they are hashing away. Grin
Thanks Lee
legendary
Ordered one ;-)

Thanks

Received a PM that it should have been done like a few hours ago and still nothing.

Everything is fine ?

Have you fully checked the pools you put in the ordering page? Did you have the miner name setup if needed?

This is the middle of the night still for China, things usually don't happen during these times. But, I will PM you the needed info to check the miner status page.

It's up and running but it's pointing on my third pool, I know why.

Thanks
Activity: 294
Ordered one ;-)

Thanks

Everything is fine ?

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
Pcfli 

Could you do the community a huge favor and contact F2pool and see about manual authorization of the silverfish aka whitebait also 51 asic ltc miner.  I Have tried many times with no success. They had some kind of glitch where the authorization server failed and the machines went to 0 on the remaining hours .. I started a thread here at Litecointalk.. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24884.new;topicseen#new   I was able to lock 2 out of the 6 boards to so that the time wouldn't expire and render the machine useless.   I need to contact F2pool using QQ chat but I cant seem to make it work. the number is QQ 1907486687,  here is the article referencing the  issue http://www.cybtc.com/thread-13211-1-1.html  If you could help me out and there are many others im sure with the same issue with these miners.  I would be greatly appreciative!! 

Best Regards
d57heinz
i just got authrorization yesterday
they need you export authorization requirement file to help you
please send your autroriztion requirement file and name it with your forum id and send it to [email protected], i will forward it to silverfish team
if you donot know how to export authoritarian requirement file, here is a pic

I would like to thank you for your help on this one.. I am very grateful!! I have sent you my info via email..   

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Ordered one ;-)

Thanks
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Pcfli 

Could you do the community a huge favor and contact F2pool and see about manual authorization of the silverfish aka whitebait also 51 asic ltc miner.  I Have tried many times with no success. They had some kind of glitch where the authorization server failed and the machines went to 0 on the remaining hours .. I started a thread here at Litecointalk.. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24884.new;topicseen#new   I was able to lock 2 out of the 6 boards to so that the time wouldn't expire and render the machine useless.   I need to contact F2pool using QQ chat but I cant seem to make it work. the number is QQ 1907486687,  here is the article referencing the  issue http://www.cybtc.com/thread-13211-1-1.html  If you could help me out and there are many others im sure with the same issue with these miners.  I would be greatly appreciative!! 

Best Regards
d57heinz
i just got authrorization yesterday
they need you export authorization requirement file to help you
please send your autroriztion requirement file and name it with your forum id and send it to [email protected], i will forward it to silverfish team
if you donot know how to export authoritarian requirement file, here is a pic
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Lee are you still selling antminer s5s and stuff?

also what are the prices for an antminer s5 and the other costs that we would pay for you to host them and etc?

-Gh0stG
the new batch just arrive, still have 80 unit left
the price for the miner is 340$ and the host fee is 1.416$ each miner each day
we usually ask you pre-paid one month host fee, and collect host fee on 20th
if you buy today, you need pay
1) the money for miner:340
2) the money for pre-paid host fee to 20th March total 14 days:1.416*14=19.824$
if you pay us via paypal, paypal will charge 4% fee.

Alright thanks for clearing everything up man! Appreciate your detailed responses man.
legendary
+1 on hosting fee drop

I am trying to sell some ssd's and a motherboard to get money for one more miner..

In the mean time I am going to change pools on two miners.  Sending you a pm.

I sent PM  to change pools on 1 miner in

Chengdu

once it is switched.

I hope to order 1 more miner.   

Thanks Philipma1957
I love the idea of lower hosting fees! How much lower is possible?
legendary
Thank You

I noticed last night that one of my S5s was not working, and sent a note.  This morning I looked and it was only hashing at half speed.  I sent Lee a note and Within the hour I received a reply that he had replaced my miner with a new one and it is hashing away.

great service.

Now I am digging in the couch to find some loose change to buy more machines

Barbara

I have 4 with lee and 5 in house.

I plan to go to 5 soon and drop in house to 3.
Finally end at 6 with lee and 2 in house.

In the summer I can not have more then 1000 watts mining in house.
I am looking about my attic for stuff to sell on ebay I found a new in box motherboard.  Grabbed it and 10 others when I was mining litecoin.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASRock-H77m-Motherboard-new-free-shipping-/151611797954?

I found  ssd's used but good will list them.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Thank You

I noticed last night that one of my S5s was not working, and sent a note.  This morning I looked and it was only hashing at half speed.  I sent Lee a note and Within the hour I received a reply that he had replaced my miner with a new one and it is hashing away.

great service.

Now I am digging in the couch to find some loose change to buy more machines

Barbara
I've had a machine fail, seeming to go down to using 50% of it's cores then dying out completely. And it was interesting to see what happened. All is remedied now with 100% machine, that is so far preforming well. In this thread we found two bad machines, what a perfect place to find them, in China where they could be sent back easily. It's sort of a good plan to have a good burn in testing there, since I'll need one here for winter.

Now I'm wondering about the offline hours shown on the monitor page. Did everyone get those hours or it's just from my personal experience?

I have 3 + 5 offline hours shown from the recent bandage fixes. Before that a full 24 hours down waiting for a fix isn't shown, so I'm unsure.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
Pcfli 

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
My new Lee hosted AntMiner S5 has been up and running for about 3 days now and it's hashing within specs.  I am really glad I took a chance on this; now I know I have an alternative to the noisy fans, the constant struggle to keep them cool, and the per unit hosting fees are about 23 cents a day cheaper than my actual per unit S5 electrical costs.  I'm thinking it's time to sell all of my S5's/PSU's and convert them over to Lee hosted machines.  His prices are cheaper than buying directly from Bitmain so it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks to all that vouched for Lee, it would have been hard to take this leap without the input from all of you in this thread.

Well, it's official…I have sold all of the S5s I had running in my garage and converted them over to Lee Group hosted miners.  I now have 10 S5's up and running (soon to be 11) and it has been a smooth transition.  I was a little surprised at how easy (and profitable) it was to sell my existing equipment but I guess there is a huge demand with Bitmain being completely out of stock for so long now.  I was able to cover my Lee Group purchases and have some left over for some hosting fees.  I'm also very relieved that I don’t have to face the higher temperatures of spring and summer that is just around the corner. I am just not able to keep that many miners cool, even on a mild day.  I was thinking of adding electrical service and air conditioning to an outdoor shed but the expense and extra daily electricity use just wasn’t logical or practical.

I would like to thank Lee and his staff for the top notch, professional manner in which they run their business.  I'm still amazed at how quickly they get things done sometimes.  My hat's off to you guys!
thanks, the only thing i focus is to provide stable service and competitive price, we are trying to lower our host fee, but still need more order, if we can host more than 1000 unit, we will be able to lower the host fee by 10%

OK, did everyone see this?  I see a possible reduction in host fees coming our way.  Now we all just need to get up off of our "BTC" and add a few more S5s to our collective lists.  I just added another S5 to help my cause - which was another great performance by the Lee Group team, 1.5 hours after I sent payment it showed up in my pool hashing away!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
My new Lee hosted AntMiner S5 has been up and running for about 3 days now and it's hashing within specs.  I am really glad I took a chance on this; now I know I have an alternative to the noisy fans, the constant struggle to keep them cool, and the per unit hosting fees are about 23 cents a day cheaper than my actual per unit S5 electrical costs.  I'm thinking it's time to sell all of my S5's/PSU's and convert them over to Lee hosted machines.  His prices are cheaper than buying directly from Bitmain so it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks to all that vouched for Lee, it would have been hard to take this leap without the input from all of you in this thread.

Well, it's official…I have sold all of the S5s I had running in my garage and converted them over to Lee Group hosted miners.  I now have 10 S5's up and running (soon to be 11) and it has been a smooth transition.  I was a little surprised at how easy (and profitable) it was to sell my existing equipment but I guess there is a huge demand with Bitmain being completely out of stock for so long now.  I was able to cover my Lee Group purchases and have some left over for some hosting fees.  I'm also very relieved that I don’t have to face the higher temperatures of spring and summer that is just around the corner. I am just not able to keep that many miners cool, even on a mild day.  I was thinking of adding electrical service and air conditioning to an outdoor shed but the expense and extra daily electricity use just wasn’t logical or practical.

I would like to thank Lee and his staff for the top notch, professional manner in which they run their business.  I'm still amazed at how quickly they get things done sometimes.  My hat's off to you guys!
thanks, the only thing i focus is to provide stable service and competitive price, we are trying to lower our host fee, but still need more order, if we can host more than 1000 unit, we will be able to lower the host fee by 10%

Lee, I've had one miner that although it shows as hashing on the portal and the interface, isn't showing up on any of the pools configured. I've asked the support people to reboot it but they seem to not want to do so. Could you check please? You are CC'ed on the original mail.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

Pages:
Jump to: