Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 46. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
if we wanted to cease hosting and wanted you to ship the miners to US how much would that cost approximately?
Activity: 43
If I buy one machine with $340 will I earn my money back with 4 months?
Activity: 28
My newest miner seems to be running on half of its ASIC banks now. Don't these machines normally start beeping when that happens?

I sent an email since I didn't see you online.

As for the pool changes...was that a request to get some sort of proxy to each machines login? That could be a security risk for them, but that would be amazing.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I have a feeling I need more s-5's sending you a pm lee.

I sent a pm for one more.

Question I will be up to 4 machines with this one. 

Will you be setting up access for pool changes?

Thanks Phil
legendary
I have a feeling I need more s-5's sending you a pm lee.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

is it true?... if it is true, even firecat do scam to customer...the hashrate was disappear on 25th Dec and they sell cloud hash rate on Jan

what a shame.

This is bad for bitcoin miners.  FC has been a island of stability and trust in an otherwise soul-less business.  If we can't trust FC, we can't trust anyone anymore.
i agree, FC used to be a good man, also he have the ability to resolve this problem, he still have more than 20,000 btc by himself
He may solve it.  We really don't know all the facts.  In the past he has taken his time about communicating.  But when he did communicate it showed he had been hard work during the quiet periods.  So we will see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

is it true?... if it is true, even firecat do scam to customer...the hashrate was disappear on 25th Dec and they sell cloud hash rate on Jan

what a shame.

This is bad for bitcoin miners.  FC has been a island of stability and trust in an otherwise soul-less business.  If we can't trust FC, we can't trust anyone anymore.
i agree, FC used to be a good man, also he have the ability to resolve this problem, he still have more than 20,000 btc by himself
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
yeah if Asic Miner did this that is bad news.
another one bites the dust! damn!

is the price still at 340$? as it was 1 month ago?

any update on cheap shipping?

thank you!
no price adjustment so far
bitmain donot adjust, so i canot adjust either
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
update

AMHash Team

what a shame.

Activity: 28
I'm thinking the shipping could hopefully get down to $60ish. That's just my guess looking at the lowest cost shipping for S3s on aliexpress. If they were able to use the China subsidies in shipping, it could be even cheaper.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i consider that i lost the train by 1 month and 100$ without hosting fee Cheesy
legendary

thank you!

coins drifted up a bit. I think I am adding one or two on tues or weds.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

thank you!
legendary
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
update

AMHash Team

what a shame.
legendary
looking to change my pools  and adding 1 more miner.

I will send in a pm later today.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
the expire time of  host fee already shown in customer account
just below the calculation of the total hash rate and account of miners
the initial data is 2014/1/1, will update to the right number soon
Activity: 55
Depending on the time of the day you can get a very quick response. I usually give them a day to respond and then follow up with a second email and would later follow up with a PM to pcfli if there's still no correspondence.

Already got a PM from him, thanks Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
Depending on the time of the day you can get a very quick response. I usually give them a day to respond and then follow up with a second email and would later follow up with a PM to pcfli if there's still no correspondence.
Activity: 55
Hey,

I've send a email to '[email protected]' is it because it's sunday that they're currently not working or is there just a longer waiting time Wink ?
Pages:
Jump to: