Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 47. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
hoping theres still units left as i'm waiting on lee to swap out one of my miners that is under performing by more than the bitmain advertised -5% tolerance.

Is it on a site that's plotting it's hash power? I see the occasional dip to 950, sometimes though they might be jumping ship to the next pool. I just need more data and I don't know how to get it at current. I'll just dream of seeing a daily snapshot of the miner's status page.

the website provided by lee shows you the hashing of the units. the only one that is not averaging around 1150 is this one that's consistently low in the 1020-1030ghs range which is more like -10%. this is a large deviation so lee has agreed to get it swapped out though. it's been over a day now though and still no change so i'm still waiting for the unit to be replaced.

[edit] after i sent this post i logged in and found lee has swapped it out for a new one. i can tell because it there's a unit with a very different IP address.
again, very impressed with lee's operation!!
Activity: 294
hoping theres still units left as i'm waiting on lee to swap out one of my miners that is under performing by more than the bitmain advertised -5% tolerance.

Is it on a site that's plotting it's hash power? I see the occasional dip to 950, sometimes though they might be jumping ship to the next pool. I just need more data and I don't know how to get it at current. I'll just dream of seeing a daily snapshot of the miner's status page.
Crypto enthusiast
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Thanks,
 It is up and running.  A very easy transaction.
Barbara
Crypto enthusiast
Hey,

Just a quick question to all the people having mining here, I was thinking of getting a S5 but I was curious about which pool you guys use to get the most profitability?
I have 1 S5 at my home and I use Antpool with it but still not sure if that's the most profitable...  Wink

Kano's with Slush as a backup. Or split your hash between the 2.

is there a site that tracks how profitable pools are on a GHs basis and their fees?

This guy stats the pools, don't know if it is what you are looking for:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77000.520

thanks!
I hope he has some left I just order one and paid in BTC

Barbara

Make sure you PM him too. Here's what I did on my last purchase. Filled out the form, added the hosting days payment to the purchase to get it up to the 20th of March, then PM'd him with the transaction number. It was up going short after, all with one transaction and no issues. If you didn't include the hosting days, expect a message with a request for $1.416 x 21 days to be paid.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I hope he has some left I just order one and paid in BTC

Barbara
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hey,

Just a quick question to all the people having mining here, I was thinking of getting a S5 but I was curious about which pool you guys use to get the most profitability?
I have 1 S5 at my home and I use Antpool with it but still not sure if that's the most profitable...  Wink

is there a site that tracks how profitable pools are on a GHs basis and their fees?

This guy stats the pools, don't know if it is what you are looking for:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77000.520

Crypto enthusiast
Hey,

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Will you guys support MinerLink in the future when that comes out?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hey,

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hey,

Activity: 351
Cheers to another miner mining for me Cheesy

Got to wonder how many are currently left now.

Well first batch of 500 sold out pretty fast. Second batch became available Feb 4th, looking at the wallet, I'd guestimate that maybe 50-100 have been sold?

I was told four remain now either three or none Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Well first batch of 500 sold out pretty fast. Second batch became available Feb 4th, looking at the wallet, I'd guestimate that maybe 50-100 have been sold?

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
the link is
www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin

it is just a temporary host domain
will try to use host.easy2mine.com to replace it in future

Thanks for posting this ... I'm not getting anything sent to my mobile to verify, so I can't register. Is there a certain format that the number should be in?

Will this platform allow us to adjust pools as well as monitor? I also agree with the suggestion to allow payment from the platform. Thanks!

You have to wait for pcfli to setup an account.

It won't let you adjust pools, it just shows you your miners and hash rates.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
the link is

Thanks for posting this ... I'm not getting anything sent to my mobile to verify, so I can't register. Is there a certain format that the number should be in?

Will this platform allow us to adjust pools as well as monitor? I also agree with the suggestion to allow payment from the platform. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Just a question about monthly host payments. After paying is there any confirmation?

I would have thought something would be in the management monitor website, but nothing like that there either.
will try to add this function on our management plat in future
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
the link is

Crypto enthusiast
Just a question about monthly host payments. After paying is there any confirmation?

I would have thought something would be in the management monitor website, but nothing like that there either.

Does anyone have a link to the management monitor website?

drop lee an email and have him set you up with an account.
Pages:
Jump to: