Pages:
Author

Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin - page 2. (Read 6829 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 06:20:57 AM
BITCOIN is Legal only.

But it is depend upon how you are going to utilize it. every thing has two sides. If good is that for sure Bad will be there also. We no need to panic our self till we use Bitcoin for legal tenders.

why government r not saying officially  legal ? , except Japan .
Maybe a country that does not say legal to bitcoin still needs time to learn the bitcoin itself,
the evidence even though it does not say legal they also do not say if bitcoin is illegal, meaning bitcoin is legal
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
BITCOIN is Legal only.

But it is depend upon how you are going to utilize it. every thing has two sides. If good is that for sure Bad will be there also. We no need to panic our self till we use Bitcoin for legal tenders.

why government r not saying officially  legal ? , except Japan .
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 07, 2018, 03:43:00 AM
Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

Legality of Bitcoin will depend upon the country not will depend upon the people who are using it. If Bitcoin is legal in your country then of course you are doing legal but if it will be declared illegal by your country then you are doing illegal and will be subject for prosecution if caught. We joined bitcoin as investment to earned more local money for our future spending in which the value of bitcoin to dollars is very huge.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
January 05, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
If talking about legality bitcoin, the legality set in some countries varies greatly in shape.
Some country assume Bitcoin entirely as a currency, some country simply regard it as a financial instrument, allow with special warnings, or even provide legal status by default because there is absolutely no regulation made about Bitcoin.
I myself have not heard of a country that really has legalized bitcoin and freed bitcoin circulating in their country. which I often hear is bitcoin currency that is harmful to the state and society then the government bans bitcoin in their country? then people follow the rules because they believe in the government. at this time it seems bitcoin legality is very difficult to get
Even seeing on current situation in Japan they do adopt bitcoin but doesn't mean they do replace their Traditional local fiat which is Yen which means It does signifies it would really just be good as an alternative digital currency not would totally replace any currency that government been controlling off.They do know its limitation that's why they don't really tend to much to adopt it fully. Its adopted but do have some limitations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
my opinion, gan: When it comes to the legality of bitcoin, the non-legality set in some countries varies greatly,
legal bitcoin is when there is a law about bitcoin from the local government or a country that has permanently bitcoin bitcoin about bitcoin. whereas the illegal bitcoin is the fact that rules about the rules and the laws concerning bitcoin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 04, 2018, 05:43:32 AM
If talking about legality bitcoin, the legality set in some countries varies greatly in shape.
Some country assume Bitcoin entirely as a currency, some country simply regard it as a financial instrument, allow with special warnings, or even provide legal status by default because there is absolutely no regulation made about Bitcoin.
I myself have not heard of a country that really has legalized bitcoin and freed bitcoin circulating in their country. which I often hear is bitcoin currency that is harmful to the state and society then the government bans bitcoin in their country? then people follow the rules because they believe in the government. at this time it seems bitcoin legality is very difficult to get
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
For me the term legal and illegal is not appropriate unless government will declare it which among the two term for them is acceptable. If government gives no response with this we cannot called it legal or illegal but an anonymous source of income for all who participating here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 06:12:00 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 01:42:12 AM
According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation (article 75 of the Russian Constitution), any monetary surrogates in Russia are banned. Such surrogates applies relatively recently introduced cryptocurrency – bitcoin. The main feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not secured real value and bitcoins are not tied to any particular Bank. To know who and who makes a transfer almost impossible. Such anonymity has made bitcoin payments in Russian currency, which began to cultivate criminals. This currency was used to purchase items that are illegal, such as drugs, weapons.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
I would see bitcoin to be legal in any country in the world which i believe it will give impact in the whole entire economy. bitcoin will change every person lives. bitcoin is going to take action on all central banks in the world!

I agree with your compliments! BITCOIN is the core of all cryptocurrencies and decentralized is making people private! and I want it to be in legal action if I going to deposit and withdraw amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
I would see bitcoin to be legal in any country in the world which i believe it will give impact in the whole entire economy. bitcoin will change every person lives. bitcoin is going to take action on all central banks in the world!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

I vote illegal bitcoin because my country does not legalize bitcoin as ma tool money transaction / payment. but I actually really agree that bitcoin is legalized by law since bitcoin only develops in developed countries. but this is very unfortunate if in my country is legitimate right though we still do not know what happened later on
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 01, 2018, 12:04:37 AM
Bitcoin is only illegal if deemed so by your country's government. Regardless, it's really difficult to contain though due to the anonymity is provides.

According to countries it is still illegal and we cannot use bitcoin as a payment option in our country. So already government are in plans to make it legal one but it will take lot of time to make bitcoin legal in any country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
December 29, 2017, 12:35:03 AM
I think that's legal, but just waiting for the bank to acknowledge! That's suspended by where is your place, different country the rules maybe different.  But we still can use it, If illegal crypto coin will be deleted!
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 10:43:32 PM
Bitcoin is made for everyone the idea is to help people for having faster and safe transaction with decentralized form so it's for legal purposes that we can used for our business. If bitcoin used for illegal purposes like scam, buying illegal drugs and other bad things the chances of banning bitcoin will be follow soon and the government will not tolerate it. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 23, 2017, 01:13:32 AM
I have not used illegal Bitcoin so far, nor did I use Bitcoin for illegal purposes. One of the biggest accusations ever made against Bitcoin; It means Bitcoin is being used for illegal purposes. For this reason, we should try to take legal and legal actions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 09:35:22 AM

What you guyz think

It depends on what country you are on because some country make it illegal but some country it is legal like in the Philippines where Bitcoin is legal and the exchanges are regulated by Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and investment are highly warned by the BSP.
yeah it depends on which country you live on, because every country has different rules in accordance with the wishes of the government, in my own country bitcoin has gained a lot of attention, the government gives warning for the community to be cautious on cryptocurrency and local exchange sites requires its users to verify personal data for government purposes,,
Activity: 38
December 20, 2017, 07:39:03 AM

What you guyz think

It depends on what country you are on because some country make it illegal but some country it is legal like in the Philippines where Bitcoin is legal and the exchanges are regulated by Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and investment are highly warned by the BSP.
Bitcoin now are not totally legal in the Philippines, maybe this coin in this country was followed the rules and regulations of this nation to avoid banning of crypto currency. As per BSP since bitcoin was followed the AML together with KYC they allowed this coin to continue their transactions in the Philippines. In addition they believe that this coin were not used in evil, also they trust Filipino's that they cannot abused this coin for personal interest.
Hope our president never get mad on what bitcoin is and how it works and make snap decision about banning they don't know how bitcoins help their countrymen well in daily living.
Activity: 76
December 20, 2017, 07:04:50 AM
Bitcoin is only illegal if deemed so by your country's government. Regardless, it's really difficult to contain though due to the anonymity is provides.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
December 20, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

What you guyz think

Bitcoin now are not totally legal in the Philippines, maybe this coin in this country was followed the rules and regulations of this nation to avoid banning of crypto currency. As per BSP since bitcoin was followed the AML together with KYC they allowed this coin to continue their transactions in the Philippines. In addition they believe that this coin were not used in evil, also they trust Filipino's that they cannot abused this coin for personal interest.

Oh I see BSP is clearly have regulations on bitcoin on how its being used and swayed it for not being used on evil deeds and warning citizens on its darkside because it can be used on scams .
Pages:
Jump to: