Pages:
Author

Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin - page 7. (Read 6829 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 10:37:05 PM
All of us wants to be safe so we'll choose legal. Bitcoin will be illegal if you buy or sell someting illegal (drugs, marijuana, guns) but you can choose your own path you want to do with bitcoin. Bitcoin is legal.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
September 20, 2017, 12:23:32 AM
in my country bitcoin is not yet legal but the command does not prohibit its people using bitcoin. just give a warning to be careful in every bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 18, 2017, 07:29:08 PM
Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

bitcoin is not illegal unless your using it wrong and doing it on illegal things like buying drugs or arms/guns on the darknet or deepweb, but its just fine and safe if your gonna use it only in buying things online and paying someone online or offline although there are still country that restricts using bitcoin. and i dont agree with you that it should be put tax on bitcoin because the transaction fees is high enough and it is just like the tax in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
September 18, 2017, 02:23:50 PM
Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

I'm just new here in bitcoin, it was referred by my friend. as far as I know, bitcoin is legal and it's not violating any law.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 18, 2017, 09:39:15 AM
Although i vote legal Bitcoin and everybody voted legal Bitcoin.But its also right many countries announced Bitcoin is illegal specially such as asia country is big example.
Activity: 244
September 17, 2017, 09:50:05 AM
Definately Bitcoin is legal of my views and there are many countries declared it is legal but on the other hand its true many countries announced Bitcoin is illegal it is absolutely shitty decision i think.
Activity: 462
September 17, 2017, 06:59:00 AM
It should be legal bitcoin because it is more trusting it if it is legal and does not take into account that it is the choice. The bitcoin image will be beautiful if it is legal and it is connected to the government. If bitcoin becomes illegal, no one really trusts it. And it is important that bitcoin be legal.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 01:58:23 AM
Buying and selling bitcoin is illegal or so is what I read. Nothing was said against earning bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
September 17, 2017, 01:51:41 AM
It will still be a long time before there are major regulations relating to bitcoin. Even the US has auctioned off bitcoin from silk road many times. I do however see judges and cops have a sort of bias against cryptocurrencies, as if they just assume it is used for drugs or something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 16, 2017, 10:49:38 PM
It depends on the country. Some goverment have adopted legislation that makes Bitcoin illegal. In some parts, Bitcoin is legal.
But most of the countries haven't take any action for the bitcoin.

That's right. It depends on where you are residing if bitcoin is illegal or not. Many people doesn't know bitcoin yet and their government is not yet alerted by the growing community of crypto users in their country thus it doesn't make it legal or illegal but in the context that it is not yet declared illegal in your country means it is presumably legal and if you observe that bitcoin is use freely in your country then it would be good for you.

There are countries that declared bitcoin illegal because they are worried their countrymen would make crypto as a means of doing something illegal like selling drugs, firearms or supporting terrorism and some media outlets reiterate in their viewers that bitcoin is use by people doing something illegal. There are countries that declared the legality of bitcoin and collect taxes to people that have income from it.
Activity: 53
September 06, 2017, 08:20:06 AM
I think that most countries will in a near future create legislation on bitcoins. I believe it will be perhaps related to the amount of importance they gain in their economics and their necessity to control the transactions and taxs, mostly when people exchange bitcoins for the using currency and do businesses with it.
In counties where many companies accept BTC as a payment method, governments will definitely have the necessity to legislate.
As to being legal or illegal, just like it happens now with all existent currencies, it depends on whether they are used to legal or illegal transactions and operations. The problem with BTC, I think, is that they are more difficult to track by the authorities, thus of course legislating will always try to reinforce this control.   
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
September 06, 2017, 07:14:48 AM
It depends on the country. Some goverment have adopted legislation that makes Bitcoin illegal. In some parts, Bitcoin is legal.
But most of the countries haven't take any action for the bitcoin.
Activity: 35
September 06, 2017, 07:10:26 AM
 to be  honest it is depend on the way you see
if you government it is illegal

normal person is legal
Activity: 43
September 06, 2017, 06:55:45 AM
illegal because it is global and not depend on $
Activity: 1
September 06, 2017, 06:26:17 AM
I think that it dependences on how you use them, but i don't find any harm Grin
Activity: 212
I am a Professional Graphic Designer
September 03, 2017, 05:44:46 AM
Every thing has a negative or positive effect. As of where we drive them as our wish.  Bitcoin is now most important currency online platform. So there is no reason to mark illegal Bitcoin. It has so more good effect than a bad idea.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 01:57:05 AM
bitcoin gives people such a good impact. so, there's no reason to make bitcoin illegal in my country. Well, although I know, there are still some people who use it for their own benefit, and do illegal transactions, but nowadays, bitcoin has more good effects than bad ones. so, of course it's legal.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 02, 2017, 12:31:04 AM
I think if bitcoin has clear legality it will certainly allow faster bitcoin development because of government support for bitcoin advancement.
But so far it does not become an obstacle to the development of bitcoin of course with the passage of time either the popularity or the legality of bitcoin will be realized.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 09:40:33 PM
Bitcoin is legal or illegal, I do not know. yes may depend on the consideration of its users. Some people recognize Bitcoin entirely as a currency, some only consider it a financial instrument, and some allow it with special warnings, and some also provide legal status by default because there are absolutely no rules made about Bitcoin. Although most of them still enjoy the benefits of bitcoin decentralization, the attitude of government or regulatory bodies against it. remains an important influence, especially for its future sustainability.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
September 01, 2017, 09:26:10 AM
Legalizing bitcoin is not any of my problem but the need to study by one government. As long as I believe that what I do is not associated with criminal activity I'm safe. I don't need to wait for a law to tell me what I do is right or wrong. What matter is what you believe in, what matters is what is right and what matters is my family that I've supported through this.
Pages:
Jump to: