Pages:
Author

Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin - page 5. (Read 6829 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 02:51:25 AM
Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

This will depend on the country where you belong because some countries declared it legal, some are not and some are neutral like in our country in which bitcoin was not declared legal but not ban so we are enjoying a free bitcoin tax at the moment. But I strongly support the regulation of bitcoin so that the government can track the transactions in order for bitcoin will not be use in crime.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 12:44:29 AM
I will say its legal cause I use it in every good form I can use my normal country's currency. Bitcoin is said or looked at as illegal because most people use it for illegal activities, but if we all use it for every legal reasons, then the illegal part will be looked out.

Bitcoin being legal or illegal depends on the jurisdiction in a particular Country. Bitcoin in some countries is already legalized, on the other hand is not but the key point is that all the fiat currencies were initially tied to the state, where they are emitted. With crypto it is different. Therefore, crypto will never be legal everywhere I think. It would be great if everything is legalized wherein people can move freely.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
October 30, 2017, 10:24:58 AM
I don't see anything illegal with bitcoin. Most illegal transactions are not made online. This is Fiat. Cash can't be traced. You can find online and if you want to find the final recipient. The problem is that after cashing the traces are lost. The government can't monitor all transactions and therefore accused the bitcoin in what he does. This is part of the company to discredit bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 01:31:01 PM
Its announced in my region that bitcoin is legal. I've been in this forum even before this announcement came in. I felt, its legal earning bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is going develop individuals and slowly the region. Wish everyone starts with normal trasactions with bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 09:56:37 AM
I use legal bitcoin. I usually by stuff in online store and invest bitcoin.
This year I focus for invest first, because I really sure this year bitcoin price up fast. So this time I do invest!
I think that in your case you need to use the term speculation. Investing is not suitable for bitcoin. And that's not good. We do not see the real price of bitcoin. At any time traders can withdraw their capital and the price will crash down. What will happen if the entire capital will be invested now in segwit2x?
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 29, 2017, 08:02:18 AM
I use bitcoin legally and I'm usually purchase stuff in online shop and invest the rest since bitcoin show a promising progress

Every month I keep focus for invest , because I'm really sure that bitcoin will increase up to 5x from current value on next 4 years !
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 27, 2017, 07:05:55 AM
I have always used Bitcoin in legal ways, and in my next life I will legally use Bitcoin. My plan thats all.
Activity: 246
October 27, 2017, 05:56:36 AM
If maximum countries government officially declared Bitcoin is legal so i think BTC is fully legal digital currency.Only some few country banned Bitcoin but it's dosen't matter and it not bad effect for BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
October 24, 2017, 01:34:23 AM
Unfortunately bitcoin still consider as illegal currency so our people still can't use it for transaction.
But I still able to own bitcoin without being fear getting into jail because the policy still not legalized yet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 01:21:13 AM

Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

actually bit coin is made for legal business only. so most of the people doing legal business and transferring they money in to bit coin format. in this process they have to earning some more money. so bit coin not only taking legal business doing people but also taking illegal business people. actually they earning millions of money in they illegal business so in bit coin investment doing both legal and illegal business people.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
October 23, 2017, 11:43:53 PM
Basically, Bitcoin is a way to transfer money from one user to another without the need of mediator and I don't think there is any illegal activity in trading and exchanging money. But further, the ans to this question is purely based upon user to user point of view and also the country where they live. Many countries have regulated Bitcoin, due to which the users in those countries consider it as legal activity but where it is illegal or still under regulations, there people are in a dilemma state that Bitcoin is a legal activity or not.
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
Bitcoin is legal, if it was not legal, we could not buy Bitcoin now, we can buy Bitcoin in various ways and this proves to be legal. If the tax is arranged, we pay taxes. If the illegal part is money laundering, money laundering has been done in a lot of ways since ancient times. It is very bad to pay the crime bills with Bitcoin, but the crime bills   are paid in paper money for a long time. Paper money is illegal in this way of thinking. Bitcoin is not itself illegal.
Activity: 35
October 23, 2017, 10:13:58 AM
In some countries it is allowed to transact and buy bitcoints but there are countries that fight it like Island, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Ecuador ...
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 07:35:31 PM
It really just depends on which country you live in. Some are very lenient and/or indifferent while others will jail you.

Hopefully soon those countries become more progressive
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
October 09, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

What you guyz think

Bitcoin is not itself illegal, but what makes it prohibited from other countries is its composition being decentralized. Due to this, people are taking advantage of it by using it as the main medium of exchange under the dark web for illegal transactions. There are quite a number of countries who ban the usage of bitcoin because there were reported to be numerous cases of it on their country. The bad part is that, this creates a stigma on the reputation of bitcoin, thus decreasing the chances of attracting new investors and users thinking that bitcoin is illegal.
It seems to me that money laundering using bitcoin in fact it happens much less frequently than is the case with Fiat. The reason for the spread of such rumors and prohibitions quite different. Governments control their citizens through Fiat. At any moment they can devalue money and blame a dissatisfied power. Monitor people whose income is not dependent on the government is much more difficult. This is the main reason why governments ban bitcoin.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
October 09, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

What you guyz think

Bitcoin is not itself illegal, but what makes it prohibited from other countries is its composition being decentralized. Due to this, people are taking advantage of it by using it as the main medium of exchange under the dark web for illegal transactions. There are quite a number of countries who ban the usage of bitcoin because there were reported to be numerous cases of it on their country. The bad part is that, this creates a stigma on the reputation of bitcoin, thus decreasing the chances of attracting new investors and users thinking that bitcoin is illegal.
Merit: 263
October 09, 2017, 04:28:22 AM
Bitcoin Legality is a hot and interested topic now a days. In my country it is not illegal yet....so no worries.
Its legality depend upon the country stand you live in. Countries like Bangladesh, Thailand etc..bitcoin transaction is totally illegal; no matters for what reason you are using it.
For other countries, say like japan, If you use bitcoin for prohibited activities like money-laundering, buying drugs etc...in that case the activity is illegal not Bitcoin.
If you live in Thailand there is no problem to earn bitcoins online to buy anything or to exchange them for dollars and send then to Thailand. This will entail additional costs but it will not be a violation of the law. Simple bans bitcoin cannot be stopped.
Activity: 56
October 09, 2017, 03:48:31 AM
Countless firms now talk of taking bitcoins as payment, including Richard Branson, Bitcoin ATMs have mushroomed since the first launched in Vancouver, Canada, in November 2013,  bitcoin’s limited supply and freedom from human interference are powerful assets. They have transformed what was an interesting intellectual experiment into a living economy.  Read the full article here :  https://www.coindesk.com/regulation-help-bitcoin/
Activity: 140
October 09, 2017, 03:25:56 AM
because of the anonymous nature of its ownership. One of the negative effects is, the number of illegal trade of goods online without being able to diendus by the police.
Merit: 257
October 07, 2017, 05:09:00 PM
Bitcoin Legality is a hot and interested topic now a days. In my country it is not illegal yet....so no worries.
Its legality depend upon the country stand you live in. Countries like Bangladesh, Thailand etc..bitcoin transaction is totally illegal; no matters for what reason you are using it.
For other countries, say like japan, If you use bitcoin for prohibited activities like money-laundering, buying drugs etc...in that case the activity is illegal not Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: