Pages:
Author

Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin - page 9. (Read 6829 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 01:36:24 AM
A lot of people who is trying to leverage the digital currency especially the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency and it is legal. It becomes illegal because of the people doing the PONZI scheme and they educate people by using the term BITCOIN. The only way for us to identify what is legal or not is to educate more ourselves and help educate other people to learn more about BITCOIN. BITCOIN is a breakthrough currency right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 05, 2017, 04:32:11 AM
I will say its legal cause I use it in every good form I can use my normal country's currency. Bitcoin is said or looked at as illegal because most people use it for illegal activities, but if we all use it for every legal reasons, then the illegal part will be looked out.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
August 02, 2017, 11:16:17 PM
if we talk about bitcoin its self, i recomended to be illegal, no people can interference bitcoin, no one can stop any transaction, and no one can ask tax for my money.
but if we talk about the transaction of bitcoin, i m sure no one interesting to support illegal activity like terorism etc.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
August 02, 2017, 11:10:57 PM
Of course legal and illegal bitcoin depends on how to use it, if anyone says that illegal bitcoin may be caused by people using bitcoin for crime transactions. But in general bitcoin is used for business purposes because bitcoin is very useful if we have knowledge about the use of bitcoin well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 06:20:48 PM
I suppose you meant and should rephrase your post as Bitcoin recognized as a currency or not. If it is recognized as any form of money one is liable for paying tax on that and you wanted a vote to know what others think. In my opinion, I would vote that Bitcoin better not be recognized as a currency or any form of asset by my government.

Might be that what he was trying to point out is that  if btc does not break any codes and protocols in the web.

It is legal but in someays it can be illegal depending on how someone advertises btc. But off course some issue is the identity. Some people might be using btc to fund things that can harm the anyone but in most cases in just gives opportunity to anyone smart enough in investing. I may have seen sites that was shut down on related to btc but that is for a different violation.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
August 02, 2017, 04:56:58 PM
I suppose you meant and should rephrase your post as Bitcoin recognized as a currency or not. If it is recognized as any form of money one is liable for paying tax on that and you wanted a vote to know what others think. In my opinion, I would vote that Bitcoin better not be recognized as a currency or any form of asset by my government.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
July 29, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

Pages:
Jump to: