Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 27. (Read 23441 times)

Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 06, 2019, 02:25:52 PM
The price of the coin, this is not the criterion by which to choose coins. For example, there are coins such as XRP, XLM, ADA, these are great designs, but the price of coins is below $1 because their number is measured in billions. Therefore, you should consider and carefully analyze each project separately.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 06, 2019, 02:20:09 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

That is absolutely unbound things. There are a lot of altcoins with price below 1$ and they will not going to go out of market. Also there are enough alts that have price much more above of 1$ but with practically dead market
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 02:10:15 PM
The price of a coin does not represents investment profits of the future. Tokens or coins with low trading volume and low prices are usually used for pumps, so please be careful otherwise you will become a long term investor of a shitcoin.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
March 06, 2019, 02:06:15 PM
in my opinion not too, because the coin that is less price also has the potential to experience even worse deterioration. the most frequent case is ico low gwei like siacashcoin / vikky tokens etc. and in my opinion coin less price is more suitable for those who have little funds, for coins high price we can still get profits there but the increase in high price coins is usually not too much
Activity: 309
March 06, 2019, 12:46:58 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
the big or small profit does not depend on the price of a coin but depends on the capital you invest if your capital is large then the profit will be large if your capital is small your profit will small.
and coins that have a lower price do not mean that the coin will rise quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2019, 12:41:54 PM
It doesn't matter to you to buy cheap altcoins, but you have to be more careful and see if they are worthy or not. The possibility of leaving the market and experiencing a fall is very possible, because not all cheap altcoins can make a profit. So you have to be more careful in choosing it. It's better to choose an altcoin that is really well developed so that it's possible to get bigger profits.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 06, 2019, 12:15:42 PM
Absolutely not the right approach, I do not think that this is correct for one simple reason. If the prices for tokens are small, then, accordingly, the capitalization of the project will have a serious scale if prices are going up a little.
That means the marketcap of the coin can increase instantly. That should give more profit to consider there will be a lot of room to grow. small marketcap means if the coin can grow a lot if that gets a big pump.
Less price means a lot of chance to increase as long as it's a good project
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 11:37:26 AM
Absolutely not the right approach, I do not think that this is correct for one simple reason. If the prices for tokens are small, then, accordingly, the capitalization of the project will have a serious scale if prices are going up a little.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 11:37:19 AM
I think so, but not all the time. You still need lots of readings and research. It is also a perfect timing since I'm currently monitoring my live trading session. Take for example Stellar (XLM). The Stellar Blockchain project mainly pointed at remittances or cross country payments in a fast, efficient, and cheap way. Stellar offered their solution to the resource usage issue that many proof of work networks encountered with their Stellar Consensus Protocol. Stellar seems to be doing everything right. The network is fueled by brilliant strategic partnerships, including tech giant IBM. If you do any online business, especially internationally, you’ll see there is a need for fast, simple and cheap ways to send payments. With the leaders in online payments currently charging 5% or more in money transferring fees, it’s easy to imagine a world where Stellar, with its <5 second transaction speeds and ultra low transaction fees, thrives in business. It is said that Tempo running on the Stellar blockchain as a remittances dApp can facilitate 600,000 transactions for 0.01 USD in fees. We’ve sung Stellar’s praises before and will continue to as this project has accomplished so much and still has so much potential. We expect Stellar to do very well moving forward. Just my two cents on this. Best of luck!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
It depends to the project of the coin, if their project is promising then it can go pump for sure, but if not it will not increase and will decrease the price.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 11:34:40 AM
Less price is justitie if the project is doing continuous improvement in the product after listing on exchange.if it is going according to the whitepaper then there is no problem in buying the coin. Moreover the activeness of management on different social platform is also an indication that project can give good return in future 
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
March 06, 2019, 11:13:30 AM
First you need to check what is the main plot of the project or does it have a solid foundation or product? Does the team is still active or not. Coz there are lots of cheap coins but doesn't really have a stable price due to some reason above. But for some coins that has been here for years and still kicking, it would really better if you buy it at cheap price coz there is a bright future ahead of it.
Activity: 406
March 06, 2019, 10:57:47 AM
It makes sense to buy cheap crypto because a small fluctuation in the market is a sure profit. The downside of it is that you have to choose very catefully which crypto to buy because majority of them are not worth it.
Activity: 142
March 06, 2019, 09:15:18 AM
The price of coin is very cheap , when the market recovers , you will get so much profit . Now  if you invest in , your risk is very low because the price of coin is very cheap , it's quite near the bottom .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
March 02, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
The more your coin can go up the better for your get rich scheme. So yes buy low value coins and hope for the best.
don't be easy to think like that. because I see you only rely on luck without looking for your reasons to invest in coins that have low value. not all low coins can make a profit and vice versa you should think back to the way you did it
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
March 02, 2019, 03:05:11 PM
The more your coin can go up the better for your get rich scheme. So yes buy low value coins and hope for the best.
Activity: 490
March 02, 2019, 02:55:13 PM
Absolutely not, the price does not say anything about the real token value. You should also look at the total supply, so if a coin has 10 million tokens issued and the price is 0,01, this coin is much less valuable as a coin that has 2 billion tokens that are worth 0,01 cent.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 02, 2019, 01:43:59 PM
The cheaper and greater the profit. Why not. Taking a very cheap altcoin <$ 1 is very profitable with risk. So we have to be absolutely sure of altcoin with good fundamentals like the top 10 coins in the coin market cap, there are some alt coins <$ 1 so you can take it
now it is not even clear what will happen with the coins in the top 10. I think that even coins from the top 10 do not all have a working product
Activity: 351
March 02, 2019, 01:18:11 PM
The cheaper and greater the profit. Why not. Taking a very cheap altcoin <$ 1 is very profitable with risk. So we have to be absolutely sure of altcoin with good fundamentals like the top 10 coins in the coin market cap, there are some alt coins <$ 1 so you can take it
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 02, 2019, 01:04:27 PM
Uncertain. There are many high-priced altcoin that bring a lot of profit for investors like BTC, ETH, NEO, LTC ... these are altcoin with very high prices but still very profitable because these are Best altcoin in this market
Pages:
Jump to: