Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 29. (Read 23441 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
March 02, 2019, 08:54:43 AM
I never pay attention to the price of one coin, I’m more concerned about the chances of a coin to grow in value after I bought it. I recommend that you turn your attention primarily to this.
Well you have a point but the current price is important too, compare the value of the coin you want to invest in previously and do some analysis if you have the skills to do so.

Not all cheap altcoins are worthy to buy, do some research because there are many factors to look into, that can lead for the coins to have a big growth in the future.

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 02, 2019, 08:50:17 AM
This strategy can work but you have to study the project of that particular coin before investment as those coins can give decent returns when market start its new bull run. Not all low priced coins are good for investment, but we can find some good coins with some research.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 02, 2019, 08:23:08 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

No no. This means nothing. Now projects are falling 10 or even 100 times after the release. It all depends on the team. If the exchange will be normal. If the prototype of the product will be ready. Then the price will be good.
If there's continuously progress picking those types of project will bring decent or huge profits, you just need to
Make sure to analyze the team behind and what are the promising success that the coin will bring to the community and gained support from the investors.

You need to observe and make things possible for your investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 02, 2019, 07:57:40 AM
I never pay attention to the price of one coin, I’m more concerned about the chances of a coin to grow in value after I bought it. I recommend that you turn your attention primarily to this.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 02, 2019, 06:55:02 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

No no. This means nothing. Now projects are falling 10 or even 100 times after the release. It all depends on the team. If the exchange will be normal. If the prototype of the product will be ready. Then the price will be good.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 02, 2019, 06:53:18 AM
Obviously this has better advantages. If you choose in buying alts which are less than a dollar value then there are two advantages of this. The first one is that it is easier for the price to make bigger price rises. The second advantage is that it has got less room to fall so your losings are capped. But you still need to DYOR.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
March 02, 2019, 05:08:53 AM
In my own opinion I prefer buying coins that are less than $1 because its easier for them to make %100  profit than coins that expensive. And besides you are able to take advantage of the price and buy more, which means you make more profits.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
March 02, 2019, 03:58:08 AM
Trader always think buy when low, and sell when high, but today, in crypto market, we can see bear in all coin, so the opportinities is buy in low, but we should carefull cause I think crypto become unstable today.

Yes, the market is still very unstable and we all do not know which of the coins after the crisis will not be able to grow, so you need to be careful with investments. A very low price does not mean that the token will increase more, it may mean that altcoin is already going to the bottom irrevocably.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 02, 2019, 03:46:16 AM
Not each of the cheap altcoin is worthy to buy because most of them will die soon. But there are some good coins too. You have to invest in only good coins. If you are thinking that anything under $1 will go up more than $1, then you have no idea about cryptocurrency.
March 02, 2019, 03:43:43 AM
Probably less capitalization = more potential for future growth, for example investing in ICO gives you a chance to raise a lot of profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
March 02, 2019, 02:58:45 AM

I think there are plenty of cheap coins among the very best due to this prolonged bear market, so I personally would avoid low-ranked coins. I think reasonable people would agree we do not need over 2,000 coins right now. Given that we are long past the hype cycle, I think people should focus on projects they believe will still be around in five or ten years.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
March 02, 2019, 02:56:29 AM
Trader always think buy when low, and sell when high, but today, in crypto market, we can see bear in all coin, so the opportinities is buy in low, but we should carefull cause I think crypto become unstable today.
Activity: 574
March 02, 2019, 02:53:25 AM
sometime that is right, less price is a big profit next after.
but for market condition now, i think that not to good to you buy coin in less price.
this market is make price so bad and coin with low price maybe will dissapear next after.
becareful guys.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 02, 2019, 02:52:12 AM
I certainly support the purchase of coins of new and promising projects, to be honest it is a very huge risk than to buy Bitcoin. But the risk is as we know a noble cause. The most important thing is what kind of project, what kind of team and product is behind it. Now I intend to add to your portfolio new Althingi, I'm sure when bitcoin will start to rise I get profit from their investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
March 02, 2019, 02:40:35 AM
Price does not determine the future of a coin in the market. I have seen coins less than a $ soar; on the other hand i have seen coin of above a $ nosedive. It all depends on management, marketing, utility etc.
Activity: 588
Minter
March 02, 2019, 02:15:18 AM
I think an individual analysis of each altcoin is needed here. Team, product, perspective. Everything is not necessary to take. Most will leave the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 02, 2019, 01:45:42 AM
at that price I think it's very risky especially by buying on a large scale, know that these prices will not guarantee that they will always be on the market or increase. the chances are thin, that's also if they have good development otherwise this will disappear. at least it has a stable price and gets public trust. slightly reduce risk.
Activity: 630
March 02, 2019, 01:29:10 AM
less price for huge profit can be true only if that project really-really good and adopted also partnered and using by many people, and of course it will be long term of investment type.
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 01:15:14 AM
I used to think like you when I first joined this market but it was not a way to make a profit and it was a completely wrong way, you should not think the same way if you want to profit from crypto
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
March 02, 2019, 01:00:52 AM
You still don't understand cheap altcoin. Its price needs to be evaluated on its supply. if the supply is low and its price is below $ 1, it is a trivial altcoin.
Take a look at the supply, the community, the idea of expanding business, that's what we need to care about.
when those criteria meet the criteria, then you will need to analyze the price fluctuations. That's the right way to invest. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: