Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip - page 17. (Read 2604 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 02:08:18 PM
We should be more strict with our coins. It won't bring you anything to aspect x5 on this market. Thats why we need to be happy with at least 30 percent profit and when we reach this bar, we should sell this coin and move to the next one.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc
I only agree with point 5  Grin.
Point 1 when you think specific coin is good you should love it, buy every time you have money.
Point 2 I think in trading greed is good, if you are not greed enough a bit hard to be rich.
Point 3 Never cashout before you think its price in good price
Point 4 Must following hype then using point 5 before decide to sell or buy.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 20, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
So, I could to say that is the golden rules of investors now. If you will not agree with that, you would not to stay in crypto so long.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Yes this will be helpful for the newbies and they can learn from this, as there is no stability in the market and anything can happen either it is a mid quarter of the year or last quarter. We came to that long term will always give you huge profit.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 20, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

i like this immensely! the one about love, well, yeah! i hope all of ues will learn by heart these rules any many more, it's a nececcary procedure after all, to have a success afterwards. let's juest bear with it
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 20, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
I like number one. I had this problem before. I get too attached to a coin to a point of not willing to sell while watching the price fall down. Only to complain after getting rekt  Undecided It was a tough lesson but it is definitely a good one.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:05:05 PM
I think these are good advices for newbies and expecially point n.3 .. never be too greedy and take your profits before it's too late!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
Great advice to take profits when you can, this market is very unstable. Who would have known that the dip would be so bad, there are much more users now so demand should be higher
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
Actually it is not about lesson but instead individual strategy, except those FOMO'ers that only cared about hype and did not do their own research.
me personally i do not really care about this dip because i have been waiting for this for a few months, logically speaking the price will not go up everyday/everytime because the higher it gets more pressure it will get.
and right now, we still have a problem with mass adoption. unless we are finding a way to solve this problem, this kind of movement is expected.

I believe you are right
Instead of wailing , every traders needs to get their priorities right and focus on the positives
Do a concrete research on projects and there won’t be any reason to regret

But any way out for this ridiculous low prices
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
November 20, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
Actually it is not about lesson but instead individual strategy, except those FOMO'ers that only cared about hype and did not do their own research.
me personally i do not really care about this dip because i have been waiting for this for a few months, logically speaking the price will not go up everyday/everytime because the higher it gets more pressure it will get.
and right now, we still have a problem with mass adoption. unless we are finding a way to solve this problem, this kind of movement is expected.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 20, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
I wonder, will people really learn their lesson?

I myself am doing my best to keep my head on straight and learn from what is happening.
But there is something that tells me that if another bull run is going to come, I will throw it all away and be greedy lol.

In retrospect, the current market condition is expected.
You can't just quickly recover after having such a fantastic bull run like last year.
It wasn't just the end of 2017 craziness, all of 2017 was very bullish.
Last time btc had such a strong bull run and crashed, the price stayed low for a whole 2 years.
I think we will see similar things throughout 2019.

The real question is, where will the bottom be? And at what price point are you ready to buy up more?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 20, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
I reckon with your point number 3. Greed is one of the attitudes every crypto enthusiast, most especially traders need to deal with. Most times traders do not care whether a coin is a shit coin or not, inasmuch as it gives them their desired profit. So when dealing with a shit coin, that is liable to dump heavily, one must be conscious of taking profit when the need be.
Instead of allowing greed to control your decision on profit taking, it will be better for you to take your profit on such coin before it is too late.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 20, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Pages:
Jump to: