Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 4. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
Yes people should know that cause it's a mere fact, i a blessing that people should be thank for. It have changes a lot of life, a hope for all the people that been down becuase of a lot of challenges. And now bitcoin made a lot of people's life more better and easier that they rely on it 100%.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 02, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
perfectly right on this mate,i believe that it was a God blessing to all of us here,either those gainers or losers ,those holders .investors .miners or campaign participants or those skilled and even moderators and staffs even those DTs,we are all blessed of giving a chance to be part of cryptocurrency and have a chance to change lives.hope we should all be thankful for this one
Activity: 184
March 02, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
I agree but caution must be taken at the same time
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
yes, it's a blessing from our long-standing endeavor to survive. If we buy cheaply in the past and sell in the present at a high price, this is a promising blessing from blockchain technology.
Activity: 83
February 17, 2018, 04:02:39 AM
Yes bitcoin is a blessing because it helps us in our money we invest, we earn and then we save for our future. It helps us and we should encourage other who are willing to invest. Go bitcoin!
Activity: 114
February 17, 2018, 03:08:45 AM
I believe that bitcoin is such a blessing  for us because it help us a lot so let encourage  other people to do bitcoin so that they were being popular on this currency because more investors  more chance  to continue grow at high price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
For me it is a blessing  it helps a lot and it's one additional  of my monthly income help pay it but some of my needs in life

We should be glad that bitcoin price is now stabilized at $10k after those bloody weeks of downfall as this will encourage the investors to invest in this phenomenon digital currency. Although the volatility is always attached to bitcoin price as the price is subjective to global issues about cryptocurrency. We should be patient and hoping that this progress will continue to climb back to all time high and all of us be beneficial to the fruits of bitcoin success. A blessing indeed.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
As bitcoin clients we can encounter alot of high points and low points since it isn't so much that stable yet. Because of an exceptionally encouraging future it offers a great many people choose to trust and turn upward on constructive side rather that to feel discouraged on pessimistic news flying around about cryptographic forms of money. I as of now saw how bitcoin change life of its persistent client, its extremely a tremendous gift.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 15, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
Yes i am totally agree in this, if there are some people who are failed in bitcoin they are just the easily get trust people who always get scammed, for me bitcoin will still remain in the next 10 years. that is just for me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 15, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
After enjoying all the benefits we've gained on bitcoin, we should atleast give our sincere gratefulness with it as it changed our lives after working so hard on earning it. In my own experience, I don't think I would have this kind of a more better life if it wasn't for bitcoin. I am very thankful and blessed to have the chance to know bitcoin and I will always consider it as the best thing that has ever happened to me my whole life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 15, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
I believed in bitcoin 100% becaused when the last 2016 t think the price is $1000 or less look how increased the value untill now i cant believed this is amazing dream, i was so blessed, im here in crypto supporting bitcoin no matter what

I am likewise supporting bitcoin in my 100%.  I believe that bitcoin no matter how complicated we would like to think about it, it gives real income.  It became a job to many who do not have a job.  It is indeed a blessing and should not be left behind.  We should cherish our bitcoins.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Join Marinecoin.You will receive 450000 MTC free when successfully registered account f1.
You participate in the Marinecoin community by participating in the Marinecoin forum and contribute together to help the community grow stronger.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 574
February 15, 2018, 03:02:11 AM
I believed in bitcoin 100% becaused when the last 2016 t think the price is $1000 or less look how increased the value untill now i cant believed this is amazing dream, i was so blessed, im here in crypto supporting bitcoin no matter what
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
February 15, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
Of course this is a blessing to me and i consider bitcoin is a treasure buried by Satoshi Nakamoto on the internet, whose usefulness is intended for the benefit of mankind, especially for anyone who tries. Because, in bitcoin anyone can easily get it.

Don't forget, today's bitcoin price is $ 9.761.57.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:36:13 AM
Indeed bitcoin is really a blessing, specially to us like housewife, unemployed, broke, or to the people who are not capable to get a job like disabled persons and even senior citizen, its an opportunity and a chance for them or  us to have income for us to sustain our needs, this so much blessings to us. 
nice spot on topic mate,just like my wife who's focused in our childrens.shes not capable of finding job so shes helping me to check our trading invesments while im busy in work,sometimes i almost spend my time for my regular job so with her i can do all my obligations regarding campaigns and tradings
You have a nice synergy there I have tried to get a friend or a family member to become part of bitcoin so we can help each other and exchange tips when they get more experience but I have been unable to convince anyone, you are lucky to have a supportive wife like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:33:42 PM
For us who have no permanent job to finance their daily needs we consider bitcoin as a blessing because when we are patient enough to join their signature campaigns you can earn for your living.
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 13, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Yes bitcoin  is a blessing to everyone. Bitcoin is really a blessing to all people who accept bitcoin. Bitcoin now serves as a source of income to the whole world. In our community bitcoin change our lives. Everybody's getting ready for a good future. Some students bitcoin is their sponsor to finish their studies. Bitcoin helps all people to have an income. And many rich people are gaining in bitcoin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
February 13, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Even after all the mess the government have started showing support for the Bitcoins.
And.. though it's facing strong ban and stuff..
There are countries that are Keen on regulating it since they are grabbing taxes from Bitcoins.
I think it's helping the economy grow as a whole
It's Decreasing the.. unemployment in many regions and that's incredible.
That's something the government isn't able to do..till now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
Bitcoin is an opportunity for those who want to have a better life. It really gives us a possibility or to gain profit or gain money through trading and other forms. Many people didn't know that the popularity of bitcoin will get to this level, but the opportunity has presented itself , as of now they are harvesting the fruits of its labor and many achieve it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
For the past 9 years of Bitcoin, it has surpassed a lot of struggles, attacks and issues. It has been a roller coaster ride of emotions for everyone who invested, believed, even those who doubted it. Through all that, up to this day Bitcoin is still growing and I know it will still evovle for the better in the coming years. Indeed a blessing to us all.
Pages:
Jump to: