Pages:
Author

Topic: Let the Machines do the Work (The end of Slavery) - page 19. (Read 18321 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

EVERYONE should get it for free.

And if you figured it out, then WHY the fuck do you keep forgetting the part about inventing and sharing? lol.

What about the people who provide food and shelter?  You are saying they shouldn't be paid?  That they have to work for nothing?  Sounds like slavery to me...

Maybe they should just mine, and make those free houses into mining pools  Grin Cheesy

OK, that's it for me, you can have your thread.

Congratulations on making money out of bitcoin.  Unfortunately, no you haven't discovered a source of wealth to free the world from labour.  Sorry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube

Awesome. Just send all the coins to the address below.

Nope, this is a Robin Hood project. No misers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

And we're back to handouts again. Do you still not understand why that will not work?

No, the question is: "Why do you not understand that it WILL work?"
Nothing is free.
It will be when I start mining.
I don't think you understand what "free" means.

It means I pay for the electricity, I mine the coins, but I give shit away for free.
Awesome. Just send all the coins to the address below.
Google/YouTube

And we're back to handouts again. Do you still not understand why that will not work?

Nothing is free.

It means I pay for the electricity, I mine the coins, but I give shit away for free.

Nothing is free.
Google/YouTube

Nothing is free.

Google/YouTube

Where does government get it's money from?

FROM US PEASANTS.

But if we provided for each other, instead of going through the middle man. WE WOULDN'T BE PEASANTS ANYMORE.

"Full unemployment" is a work in progress, of course it can not work in todays society. We have to work towards it.

Nothing is free.
Google/YouTube

And if you figured it out, then WHY the fuck do you keep forgetting the part about inventing and sharing? lol.

What about the people who provide food and shelter?  You are saying they shouldn't be paid?  That they have to work for nothing?  Sounds like slavery to me...

Maybe they should just mine, and make those free houses into mining pools  Grin Cheesy
Ex: Police are meant to be a TRANSPARENT part of society, meaning: As long as you are not an outlaw, you should not see police officers on a regular basis, yet they prey upon the regular citizens like tigers hiding in the brush. (giving tickets)

Yet,
These "guardian citizens" are awarded with free:
Cruisers
Computers
Guns
Headquarters
Printing Equipement
and much more, at our expense.

Then when they arrest us, they can put us in the inmate worker program.

Why are NONE of these things provide for us. Why is there no library for cars?

Where does government get it's money from?

Google/YouTube

Google/YouTube
Ex: Police are meant to be a TRANSPARENT part of society, meaning: As long as you are not an outlaw, you should not see police officers on a regular basis, yet they prey upon the regular citizens like tigers hiding in the brush. (giving tickets)

Yet,
These "guardian citizens" are awarded with free:
Cruisers
Computers
Guns
Headquarters
Printing Equipement
and much more, at our expense.

Then when they arrest us, they can put us in the inmate worker program.

Why are NONE of these things provide for us. Why is there no library for cars?

Nor is most of America's money actually printed. A great deal is entirely in spreadsheets.

FINALLY you are starting to understand.

Yes, most money is credit. So once we switch to a credit/coin based system and do away with the dollar, we can get on with society.
No, you're still not grasping the problem with your logic. Yes, Bitcoin is part of the solution. Everyone mining for their money is not.

Google/YouTube

People work to provide those things, why should others get it for free?

And as for creating capital and re-investing it to create more wealth.  I think the world figured that out a few centuries ago.

So now mining is directly linked to the economy, and I am suggesting that it be directly linked to invention, and functioning unemployment.

But you are saying that everyone can make money by mining coins so that they don't need to work, right?

No, I am saying that people can mine coins so that they don't have to struggle for food, shelter or money. But you still have to invest some of that back, even if it is just the coin market, because we are not a free society yet.

Yes, you do have to work for food and shelter.  People work to provide those things, why should others get it for free?

And as for creating capital and re-investing it to create more wealth.  I think the world figured that out a few centuries ago.
Google/YouTube
A "fully unemployed society" will never happen simply because people will always want more no matter what they have and they will be willing to work for it.

I think that we can already have a mostly unemployed society if everyone adopted a Medieval European peasant standard of living. Anyone want to live in that world?

Peasants are VERY employed, that was a horrible metaphor.
Google/YouTube

So now mining is directly linked to the economy, and I am suggesting that it be directly linked to invention, and functioning unemployment.

But you are saying that everyone can make money by mining coins so that they don't need to work, right?

No, I am saying that people can mine coins so that they don't have to struggle for food, shelter or money. But you still have to invest some of that back, even if it is just the coin market, because we are not a free society yet.
Google/YouTube

Nor is most of America's money actually printed. A great deal is entirely in spreadsheets.

FINALLY you are starting to understand.

Yes, most money is credit. So once we switch to a credit/coin based system and do away with the dollar, we can get on with society.

Pages:
Jump to: