Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 10. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Why I love bitcoin.. I think its been apparent for a while that we are moving into a cashless society. Some countries are further down the line than others. Scandinavian countries are probably the furthest along this line. But in the next 50 years latest I think cash will be phased out. Im already seeing it within the UK which is where I live.

Once we do enter this new age of a cashless society I think we also enter a new age of total surveillance which is very reminiscent of George Orwell's dystopian outlook on how society will turn out.

Luckily due to the advent of Bitcoin and the fact its network effect managed to slip under the radar to the point where it has gotten to where it is today we have the opportunity to have a decentralised form of currency (although I do think this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to bitcoins use cases). In this future that I can see coming bitcoin has the chance to be the synonymous cash of the future. With the option of being totally anonymous if you are extra extra careful and take all the appropriate steps and I think this will one of the greatest gifts bitcoin will give to the world!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
Bitcoin is the best tool to be free , Anytime bitcoin are accessible, if we want to earn money, We can do work 24/7 as long we are connected in internet and bitcoin fullfills our needs, As an active bitcoiner, I will keep spreading good news about bitcoins to all my friends, relatives and special some one. Thanks to bitcoin:)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
Bitcoin is not a good thing to advertise. It’s a very bad idea, it’ll onle scare and push away the potential holders and create a horrible image.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
May 07, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
That's an awesome idea. By promoting bitcoin it will helps to be more acquaint or recognize by the peole who are not using bitcoin and it will make people to confer interest about bitcoin.
By the helps of social media is the easiest way to promote bitcoin in our country.

I agree but right now, due to the high popularity, many medias are releasing false news about bitcoin. They keep on saying it's not legit and is a scam which is a bad thing because it affects the price of bitcoin. The demand could come with a disadvantage also. The more we promote it the wider its popularity and more people are fueled to ruin bitcoin's reputation.

that is why all the more, we should retaliate with more good news about bitcoin, even there is a lot of false and misleading news about bitcoin, i believe that good news is more than the bad news, the demands are increasing and more and more countries are embracing this blockchain technology. being the top coin in the market today, even false news cannot overturn the path where bitcoin is bringing us, there is a saying, good or bad publicity is still a publicity.
Activity: 266
May 07, 2018, 12:41:55 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

First of all I would like to tell to everybody that Bitcoin is essential and very important for every people not all procedures of Bitcoin  are using capital  fund for trading or investment. We can get also profit by making a post in signature campaign and also airdrops and etc. That's the good benefits if we are using Bitcoin earning profits with or without capital.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
May 07, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
That's an awesome idea. By promoting bitcoin it will helps to be more acquaint or recognize by the peole who are not using bitcoin and it will make people to confer interest about bitcoin.
By the helps of social media is the easiest way to promote bitcoin in our country.

I agree but right now, due to the high popularity, many medias are releasing false news about bitcoin. They keep on saying it's not legit and is a scam which is a bad thing because it affects the price of bitcoin. The demand could come with a disadvantage also. The more we promote it the wider its popularity and more people are fueled to ruin bitcoin's reputation.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
May 07, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Agreed and I think bitcoin has enough promotion. Enough to the point that other media who doesn't really know what bitcoin is claims that it is scam. And yes sir you are right, bitcoin s well known and now a primary source of income of most people because it is very useful and profitable in all aspects of financial needs.
Activity: 364
May 06, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
Of course I think promoting Bitcoin is the best idea so that many people will encourage to join because it is still not yet known by the majority of people around the world. Even though many fake news about it, and governments are fighting to discourage people with using BTC. We. Still have to promote it for good, so people will known bitcoin is real helping people.By advertising Bitcoin like in Social media's and lot more ways to promote
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
May 06, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

Yes all bitcoin loyalist must promote bitcoin.Because bitcoin really works for a successful life.Many are rich people now promoted by bitcoin.And many unemployed are earning now.Bitcoin is really as a source of income.
Yes because promotion of bitcoin is the promotion of our profit they more we will promote bitcoin the more our income will increase so it is best way to increase our profit from bitcoin, now happy to see that bitcoin has become very famous and very popular that people are interested in investing money in bitcoin, people are getting money even without investing because of signature campaign so I think it is good to promote it as much as possible for us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

Yeah , you are right , and I think instead to say by everyone that you are right , we should take action with this thing , most of the people are using bitcoin just only with profit and they doesn't matter that what they are doing things with another people , such a type of thing where we can't say that they are true bitcoiner or they believe in bitcoin fully .
Here I myself staying with bitcoin even in negative conditions also because  most of the times when legends are facing loss in this field then they become also negative , at that time they should be also positive and also make another people also positive with these things .
There are positive effects that we can get from promoting bitcoins. The value of the bitcoin can increase more if people in our society will start to adapt and use bitcoins. We should really help the bitcoin to become popular in our society.
Promoting bitcoin and making more people aware of the bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies is the best thing to do and that it will not only help that people in making some handsome earnings but it will also help the cryptocurrencies in having a better reputation in the international market which will result in increase in the market value of the coins because of increase in demand rate.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
It is very easy to promote bitcoin in just one click and by the help of social medias like facebook ,twitter and instagram. In my own idea bitcoin will be more popular when the time come all countries will accept btc as a mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 06, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
It's good idea but someone have to organize it.
I see that we already have bitcoin NGO locally, in some countries, but we need some world level NGO, which will coordinate the work of national organizations and help us to make a promotional campaign (including public lectures and conferences) that will cover the whole world, politicians, media and others.
Individual and limited campaigns in a small local area will not make a big impact.
Activity: 1050
May 06, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Yes really, that we should introduce bitcoin because by increasing the number of users then this will make bitcoin can last for a long time, without new users then bitcoin price is difficult to rise.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
I was very thrilled when I booked a flight ticket online just with my bitcoin alone without the hassles of a card and all that, so smooth. I used cheapair.com.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
May 06, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

Yes all bitcoin loyalist must promote bitcoin.Because bitcoin really works for a successful life.Many are rich people now promoted by bitcoin.And many unemployed are earning now.Bitcoin is really as a source of income.
Activity: 89
May 06, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
 I think you're thinking too small, I wish I brought BTC at 10 cents 8 odd years ago ...... but you just have to keep on buying the dips and then HODL .... lots of people think the long game is 3 / 6 / 9 months and they bitch and moan about ohhhh I wish I did this or that ! You missed out so watch for dips and buy them up mr !!! then you wont wish any more as you'll possibly say in a years time .... I wish I brought BTC at 10,000 !!!!!
Activity: 228
May 06, 2018, 09:14:44 AM
If we all love this community, let's work together to promote bitcoin together. Today's social media is very convenient. I discuss bitcoin every day in the telegraph group and twitter. I think the media is the fastest and most direct way. In the past two years, community development has been developing rapidly. I think bitcoin will be accepted and used by most people in the world in the future.
Activity: 176
May 06, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
promoting bitcoin is easy, but some people do not believe that bitcoin does promise real income and there are some people who do not understand how bitcoin works.
i think that they need some good tutorial and then they will surely know about the importance of bitcoin, bitcoin is the only currency from which one can get a very good profit, but in fact most of the people still do not have any idea about it, they need to introduce bitcoin to them so that they can understand the importance of bitcoin and start using it.
Activity: 106
May 06, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
promoting bitcoin is easy, but some people do not believe that bitcoin does promise real income and there are some people who do not understand how bitcoin works.
Pages:
Jump to: