Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 12. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
I always promote bitcoin to more intelligent people and technology lovers, many people still do not know how to use a mobile device.
Despite many controversies and false claims thrown to bitcoin, I think the more we need to protect it. Bitcoin has been facing so much issues, it falls and rise and I believe we serious bitcoiners should support and promote it not only on its favorable time, but also in downturn. We bitcoiners can have a big role to sustain its growth. If we truthfully devote ourselves to it as it brings quality life for those who have truly believed in it, then I don't think there's no battle that we can't win and surpass if we all to unite and help one other for its progress.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 04, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
Yes, Facebook and twitter are used by a large number of people around the world. I think 95% of the population uses these two social networking sites. We can promote Bitcoin on it and more people will know about Bitcoin

Of course that Twitter and Facebook are used by a lot of people around the globe, but I don't think that 95% of the world population are using only these 2 social media, if you include Google, YouTube and instagram, for sure it will be a higher percent. Spreading news about bitcoin it will orientate a lot of new people to enrol the bitcoin community which it will be good for us and for bitcoin it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 02:24:31 PM
All of you promoting bitcoin can start by maybe buying it yourselves?
I do not think that's a way to promote Bitcoin. Bitcoin is only popular when everyone buys it. We need to tell everyone, who do not know about Bitcoin. We have to explain and hopefully they will buy Bitcoin

I agree with you, when everyone has Bitcoin in their wallet, I think that's what we have been successful in promoting Bitcoin to many people.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 04, 2018, 02:21:45 PM
All of you promoting bitcoin can start by maybe buying it yourselves?
I do not think that's a way to promote Bitcoin. Bitcoin is only popular when everyone buys it. We need to tell everyone, who do not know about Bitcoin. We have to explain and hopefully they will buy Bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 04, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
I think that's not the reason Bitcoin became famous. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency to be created in the world, so Bitcoin is a new investment and the value of Bitcoin is rising every year.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 02:17:36 PM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
Yes, Facebook and twitter are used by a large number of people around the world. I think 95% of the population uses these two social networking sites. We can promote Bitcoin on it and more people will know about Bitcoin
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 04, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
I think we should promote Bitcoin by the press, because the media will reach more people and ages than Bitcoin promoters on social networking sites.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
May 04, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
I always promote bitcoin to more intelligent people and technology lovers, many people still do not know how to use a mobile device.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
I do not think I need to promote Bitcoin any more. Bitcoin is so popular in the world, I guess it is up to 90% of the world's population to know about the appearance of Bitcoin. The other 10% may be ethnic minorities live in the forest and  they do not know the appearance of Bitcoin
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 11:55:41 AM
In many developed countries, Bitcoin is advertised in the media, and most people in that country have some virtual currency. My country is a small country and is backward on the economy, which makes Bitcoin inadequate for development.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
May 04, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
There is no better way to spread the word of BTC than with self promotion.
I talk about BTC on my social media platforms and even wear apparel to advertise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 04, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Promoting bitcoin or promoting cryptocurrency is a very good job today since bounty campaigns are paying a decent amount of coins for their participants in order to promote their platform, if you are planning to promote bitcoins then just apply on any bounty campaigns to earn income.
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
May 04, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
Accessing the bitcoins gives you the primary source of money and is relevant.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 10:08:50 AM
Everyday i Bitcoin community is increasing. This is because many of us here have seen the improvements because of Bitcoin. I am always positive that Bitcoin will surpass every issues encountered because the community will not loose faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 54
May 04, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
Well bitcoin is a crypto currency a money on the internet , and as you can see bitcoin is now gaining it's popularity which tend to open up new or upcoming opportunities. We can promote bitcoin at many ways such as through different social media just like facebook, reddit , twitter and many more.
Activity: 149
May 04, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

this is a great way to raise awareness to all of us. we must promote bitcoin as bitcoin is a good investment not just for some but for all. bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 66
May 04, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
I think bitcoin is the right answer for your future financial problems. not just safe, bitcoin can also be trusted.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 04, 2018, 01:01:29 AM
Let us promote bitcoin by sharing our knowledge not only here in the forum but through spreading the news to our friends, colleagues, and others on how the bitcoin help us.
People have already promoted it a lot and still are spreading words about it.It is not the media that helped bitcoin and altcoins in grabbing this much fame and support but the common man is playing a vital role in it and this chain continues through the whole world due to internet. Still a lot of people do not understand the importance and benefits of bitcoin so we should keep on telling others.
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
Bitcoin is a very good crypto that everyones kust have because it will help us to be rich .we shall promote this crypto to others for ,let's share this kind of a opportunity to be rich .
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
May 03, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
Most of crypto is popular and well know by now that they dont need to be promoted. From my perspective only token need to be promoted now most popular coin are well know in both popularity and price also in demand. Token are now only thing that need to be promoted for some share of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: