Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 13. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Absolutely Mate.We are not having shy to promote bitcoin because right now this is the  king of all cryprto coins.It's our pleasure to promote bitcoin from all over the world.
why should we be ashamed to promote bitcoin in the public eye, because as far as I know that bitcoin does not harm others, instead bitcoin helps us in meeting our economic needs
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
May 03, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
Bitcoin is popular but we need to promote in social media like Facebook and others,to tell our friends how greatfull bitcoin is.
There are many ways you can promote bitcoin. You do not need to be Satoshi Nakamoto  to spread the bitcoin revolution. Instead, you only need to talk to a few people about it to make a difference.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
Bitcoin is popular but we need to promote in social media like Facebook and others,to tell our friends how greatfull bitcoin is.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:14:41 AM
Twitter and facebook campaign is one of the fastest way to promote bitcoin. But we cant force them to believe us because of the scam news.
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 03, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
Yes let's promote bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future and our hope. Bitcoin also provides a decent living for us. Let's promote bitcoin through social media, videos and articles or we can also directly talk to our friends about bitcoin with all its advantages.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 03, 2018, 05:44:50 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
We can promote bitcoin through social media platforms. We can help the bitcoin to become more valuable through promoting. The people in our society will become aware to what is bitcoin if we will promote it.
Activity: 728
May 03, 2018, 05:14:57 AM
I have invested in etherium I am holding it now with a profit. I consider that bitcoin and etherium have a good potential for the further growth but it need to understand that crypto coins does not make you richer in a few days it need some time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
May 03, 2018, 03:36:20 AM
Yes, bounty hunters are doing that daily, not just in social media, but also in common life comunicating with friends and relatives, so it became more popular daily!

I'm sure with a lot of bitcoin promotions for them-they will be interested and participate with bitcoin, because the Price always goes up every month so for them it's very easy to make money. For me it's great, if you've been promoting bitcoin, especially for those who do not know the name of crypto money
Let us help each other here, we all need each other support for us to have all way of good living and we can only do that if we will continue to promote bitcoin to some people not only here in forum but also to all our neighbors and relatives.
Helping is the best way to change people's lives and we can do that by promoting bitcoin and i agree that we should do it to our neighbors and also relatives because they can grab the opportunity and if they will become serious and work hard to bitcoin then they will also earn a lot of money that will become the reason for their lives to change.
Making a circle with knowledge of bitcoin could make an impact in your community. This will be a basic start if bitcoin should be recognize specially with the non-millennial. Even your friends or office mates can be involve to it. Its just like knowing stock in a different scale. 
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 03, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
Yes, bounty hunters are doing that daily, not just in social media, but also in common life comunicating with friends and relatives, so it became more popular daily!

I'm sure with a lot of bitcoin promotions for them-they will be interested and participate with bitcoin, because the Price always goes up every month so for them it's very easy to make money. For me it's great, if you've been promoting bitcoin, especially for those who do not know the name of crypto money
Let us help each other here, we all need each other support for us to have all way of good living and we can only do that if we will continue to promote bitcoin to some people not only here in forum but also to all our neighbors and relatives.
Helping is the best way to change people's lives and we can do that by promoting bitcoin and i agree that we should do it to our neighbors and also relatives because they can grab the opportunity and if they will become serious and work hard to bitcoin then they will also earn a lot of money that will become the reason for their lives to change.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
May 03, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 03, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
I don't know about you guys, but for me we don't really have to promote Bitcoin, I mean its already popular, Bitcoin is all over the news and social medias all around the globe, I'm pretty sure that everybody heard about it if not then most of us. Though to be honest I'm not against the idea, i mean the higher the demand the higher the value will be so its a win win situation for all of us.
Activity: 181
May 02, 2018, 11:47:37 PM
For now many people are already familiar with bitcoin, whether it is in developed countries and developing countries. They know a lot through facebook or open bitcoin talk via the internet. I'm sure bitcoin will continue in the long run and people are increasingly believing to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
May 02, 2018, 11:34:34 PM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

I do promote  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or tokens in other social media like twitter and facebook. its also my way to earn token by joining in social media campaign of ICO projects. i believe in bitcoin cause bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency where it is the center of any crptocurrencies. in our country bitcoin is supported by our government so being a bitcoin earner or token collector is legal.
Promoting it would be for our benefit as well since if the demand will increase then the price would increase as well which will lead to a success for everybody especially those who are holding some bitcoin, so for me, you need to have at least some of it and let everybody know this.
Activity: 308
May 02, 2018, 11:16:02 PM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

I do promote  bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or tokens in other social media like twitter and facebook. its also my way to earn token by joining in social media campaign of ICO projects. i believe in bitcoin cause bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency where it is the center of any crptocurrencies. in our country bitcoin is supported by our government so being a bitcoin earner or token collector is legal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 10:48:05 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.
Yes we should promote bitcoin because by promoting you also help other people and promote to have some people be knowledgeable  about bitcoin
Let us all promote bitcoin for the sake of all of us . The government should push and influence everyone to have bitcoin in order to improve our world.
Yes we don't need to hide it to everybody, let others know this opportunity as well, some people are greedy enough that they don't want some of their friends and family to know about this as they want to earn by themselves, they don't even think that we need as users/investors  as much as possible.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 10:24:56 PM
bitcoin has many positive benefits for humans.
many things that make people very interested in bitcoin one bitcoin can be used as an additional source of income for humans and can reduce unemployment which has become the world's biggest problem.
bitcoin has a good future in the future may even be a world exchange tool.
Activity: 280
May 02, 2018, 08:30:06 PM
Everybody talks about bitcoin entire the world. Let us promote bitcoin by shouting it out through social media so that people will be able to learn and to know more about bitcoin and queries in their mind will be answered. 

I'm sure with a lot of bitcoin promotions for them-they will be interested and participate with bitcoin, because the Price always goes up every day so for them it's very easy to make money. And for me it's great, if you've been promoting bitcoin, especially for those who do not know the name of crypto money
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Promoting bitcoin is not a bad thing but you should always take care of spreading knowledge about it so that we can avoid getting on trouble or be involved on some unfortunate events. Bitcoin is a very complex world and having the chance to promote is one of the best thing we can do to help the crypto grow more in different places.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 02, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Bitcoin deserves to be promoted since it has been greatly known to be a good investment for many and promoting it would definitely help more people as time passes by.  As we promote bitcoin, we should always remember that the information we are going to dessiminate will affect the lives of the many knowijg that they are clueless on what bitcoin really is.
Pages:
Jump to: