Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 9. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
Small wonder that Bitcoin emerged in 2008 just after Occupy Wall Street accused big banks of misusing borrowers’ money, duping clients, rigging the system, and charging boggling fees. Bitcoin pioneers wanted to put the seller in charge, eliminate the middleman, cancel interest fees, and make transactions transparent, to hack corruption and cut fees. They created a decentralized system, where you could control your funds and know what was going on.
Activity: 5
May 08, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
After confirmation, a transaction can‘t be reversed. By nobody. And nobody means nobody. Not you, not your bank, not the president of the United States, not Satoshi, not your miner. Nobody. If you send money, you send it. Period. No one can help you, if you sent your funds to a scammer or if a hacker stole them from your computer. There is no safety net.
Activity: 3
May 08, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
Neither transactions or accounts are connected to real world identities. You receive Bitcoins on so-called addresses, which are randomly seeming chains of around 30 characters. While it is usually possible to analyze the transaction flow, it is not necessarily possible to connect the real world identity of users with those addresses.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 12:21:15 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
By promoting bitcoin we can help build a strong foundation for bitcoins to last long in this industry.We can contribute additional interest that helps it grow and develop as more countries and people would adopt and invest in this new trend of currency.Most especially if more people tell their testimonies on how bitcoin change their lives.I think more and more people would interfere in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

I as a person who first knew about bitcoin very grateful.
I can enjoy economic prosperity when compared with people around me.
For that I dare to invite them one by one to follow my trail.and they can also invite people around him. So bitcoin can easily be known by the public.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 08, 2018, 11:55:04 AM
Bitcoin is great and awesome so we, the enthusiasts, believers and users of it should be spreading the good news to people, we can do that especially because we are the living proof that Bitcoin is real and it can be a great source of income to any family all over the world. That is the least that we can do to give back to Bitcoin and help those people in need, we are the more reliable source of what Bitcoin can really bring to our lives than the mass media who were paid to make Bitcoin look bad. We are stronger than that if we can work together and share our stories both successes and lessons so we can help more people and the world in the long run.
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Yes, it needs to be a campaign to make bitcoin more popular and acceptable to all people and countries. We also have to promote bitcoin to look positive and look good for people.
Mass global sticker campaign day so that people start to trust the logo. Companies spend billions on advertising and bitcoin doesn't have a central marketing department. It's up to the community to get the logo into peoples subconscious.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
Yes, it needs to be a campaign to make bitcoin more popular and acceptable to all people and countries. We also have to promote bitcoin to look positive and look good for people.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 08, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
I think a lot of people know about bitcoin. But not necessarily they understand how to profit from bitcoin. Maybe telling a close friend is the easy way. By telling a close friend, it also promotes bitcoin. And a great way is to teach them how to earn income from bitcoin. If they are interested and already have a profit. Maybe they will promote again to his close friends.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 08, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Bitcoin was being promoted for a couple of years and each year the value was also increased yearly. Which means from 2009 up to now

bitcoin was being promoted all over the world where some of the investors are getting involved about in Bitcoin. Now it is already trending in

some other country like Japan, China, Russia, Australia and more. Why? it is because Bitcoin was very useful in terms of sending money and

doing trade in the market also.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

There are plenty of ways, you can promote Bitcoin. Still, bitcoin is already well known and there is nothing you can do about it. Just tell me, how can you do that when everyone already knows about Bitcoin? Yes the price is going down, but it has nothing to do with how many people knows about it or promotion. Even if you go around on promoting or advertising it on social medias like Facebook and the likes of them it will do nothing, cause much has already been done. Just chill, the price will go up at the right time.
I think the best way to promote it is by showing people you know, who are interested in it, how a wallet works and how to send bits between wallets. Usually when people hear about Bitcoin they hear all these techy buzzwords and it's very intimidating.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 08, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

There are plenty of ways, you can promote Bitcoin. Still, bitcoin is already well known and there is nothing you can do about it. Just tell me, how can you do that when everyone already knows about Bitcoin? Yes the price is going down, but it has nothing to do with how many people knows about it or promotion. Even if you go around on promoting or advertising it on social medias like Facebook and the likes of them it will do nothing, cause much has already been done. Just chill, the price will go up at the right time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 04:55:01 AM
To increase the number of people using bitcoin in the Philippines, they certainly need to start a company for advertising and promotion, and then the price will also increase.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:59:19 PM
Bitcoin is now well known in many areas so I think it is unnecessary to promote Bitcoin. In my place, a lot of old people and children know about the appearance of bitcoin and I think bitcoin is a very hot topic in the world.
Activity: 6
May 07, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
For the time being, the organisation will convert all bitcoin funds back into dollars. Joking that Greenpeace sometimes takes liberties with the law, Camerlinck explained that it is very conservative about its internal financial dealings and isn't ready to commit to bitcoin beyond its current engagement.
Activity: 4
May 07, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
Greenpeace has many ongoing projects in countries and regions that many would argue have a much greater use case for bitcoin than the US and other developed areas. Right now, bitcoin fundraising is available only in the US due to the structure and separation of its regional operations.
Activity: 4
May 07, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
Greenpeace, a non-governmental campaigning organisation focused on environmental issues, announced it would begin accepting bitcoin donations last month, becoming the latest not-for-profit group to embrace the digital currency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 07, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

First of all I would like to tell to everybody that Bitcoin is essential and very important for every people not all procedures of Bitcoin  are using capital  fund for trading or investment. We can get also profit by making a post in signature campaign and also airdrops and etc. That's the good benefits if we are using Bitcoin earning profits with or without capital.
Right it’s not only money making by investing your money and earn but if you are well skilled and you have fine knowledge about bitcoin you can earn very high by joining different campaigns but the best one is signature campaign because it will increase your capital and your knowledge as well, it is free way of earning money, we should promoter bitcoin as much as possible as increasing popularity increases our profit as well.
Activity: 102
May 07, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
Bitcoin for today has already over populated i mean many already know the bitcoin crypto coin. And many also promoting bitcoin for its famousity and many would interest to invest with and can have a great profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
I think that bitcoin will only grow at its price as it is used and perfected by people who believe in it and want to show everyone how good it is. I think that bitcoin will change the entire financial system.

I think Although I have no personal experience in bitcoin trading, but I hope in the future I can invest in it. I am joining a signature campaign that allows good contributors to make money that really helps increase daily costs. And it can be a good start to promote bitcoin.
let's all help to uphold the bitcoin heritage by promoting and advertising it as much as possible. Let's spread the good effects of joining bitcoin communities and how you can share your opinions and ideas in doing bitcoins that not only provide financial income but also provide tips and ideas by reading posts shared by all members.
Pages:
Jump to: