Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 6. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:21:20 PM
Promoting bitcoin is very easy.  Sometimes you can see there are many advertisement bitcoin in every social media.  Like Facebook YouTube.  Bitcoin nowadays is popular in the whole world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
Sure it'll Help Us from Our life To be Easy when it comes on living
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 10:51:50 PM
I agree let us promote bitcoin not only here in forum but also in other famous website many people did not know the purpose of bitcoin so we can try to make a blog or share our knowledge about bitcoin and its principles.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:50:45 PM
To realize the technology in the future, we must introduce bitcoin products to people who do not know him. With bitcoin technology the solution to the problem of dealing with bad, slow, non-transparent transactions, and has limits that currently make up the shortcomings in the transaction economy. Bitcoin is not just an investment, but we must know the benefits for our needs in order to build a better economy in the world although there is still a lot of government policy debate to analyze the negative effects of bitcoin because bitcoin has no taxes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Yes of course, it is better to promote bitcoin to other people who didn't reached it yet so they can able to follow how it will work to their investments in the future and also help other people who are worried to find a job to work like me I intended to just make bitcoin as a part time job to work while searching for a regular job but it seems it has a better environment than what I'm looking for that's why it is better to promote to other people to also help them.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 14, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
I always promote bitcoin to more intelligent people and technology lovers, many people still do not know how to use a mobile device.
Off coure we need to promote bitcoin so the popularity of bitcoin will increase and we need to promote bitcoin so many people will  attract to invest there money with bitcoin,  and if we promote bitcoin i know that many people will earn a good profit.
Activity: 9
May 14, 2018, 06:07:13 PM
pryopromote bitcoin because it's a great job, especially for those who do not work at home but also those who are in the office if they do not have.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
it has become the full responsibility of every member of bitcoin to promote it this is to allow the digital currency gets to the four walls of the world. bitcoin has changed many lives and the loyalthy of every member can make it more great

Yes, Let us promote bitcoin so that it would  benefit more people who wants to have a better living. We should give them awareness about  the benefits that they could get  if they become bitcoin users, also the different ways of earning with bitcoin and its special features.
promote bitcoin there are many ways. start things simper in social media and also start by way of learning to them to understand about cryptocurrency
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
I fell in love with bitcoin, bitcoin provides many advantages. I make money from bitcoin trading. The benefit I get can be spent because it is a lot of online shop even amazon and paypal receive bitcoin as payment system. I can not even think why I should hate bitcoin.
Many people behind bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole understand that the skyrocketing prices in the last few months are linked to cash inflow from mass-market consumers. Even pensioners wanted to invest.
Activity: 231
May 14, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
I fell in love with bitcoin, bitcoin provides many advantages. I make money from bitcoin trading. The benefit I get can be spent because it is a lot of online shop even amazon and paypal receive bitcoin as payment system. I can not even think why I should hate bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
May 14, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
We can help the bitcoin to improve its stability if we will promote it. I believe that many more people will enter to the cryptocurrency world to make investment with bitcoins. Let us help the bitcoin to become popular all over the world.
Bitcoin is one of its kinds but it did not get the type of love it should have in the start. It was harshly criticized in the start and was thought of as spam but the technology slowly expanded its wings and invited people through its features to invest in the technology.

A huge number of people have already invested in the technology and it needs to be promoted even further by the governments and needs to be legalized in countries where it is considered illegal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 01:23:21 AM
The community is always promoting bitcoin, though there are a lot of FUDs out there I guess bad publicity is still publicity, and a lot of people are now being more aware about bitcoin than before. In the past few years, bitcoin is always being known as a currency for the deep web since bitcoin is also anonymous, people tend to relate bitcoin with underground transactions and as payments for crimez, but this time around, bitcoin is considered to be a valuable asset, and we can even see bitcoin in the news, I think what we should do is to give more educational to people on what bitcoin is about since there are FUDs out there trying to ruin the good reputation of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
May 14, 2018, 01:17:46 AM
it has become the full responsibility of every member of bitcoin to promote it this is to allow the digital currency gets to the four walls of the world. bitcoin has changed many lives and the loyalthy of every member can make it more great

Yes, Let us promote bitcoin so that it would  benefit more people who wants to have a better living. We should give them awareness about  the benefits that they could get  if they become bitcoin users, also the different ways of earning with bitcoin and its special features.

There's no need to promote bitcoins because cryptocurency is growing by itself, social media's today is one of the reason why the community of investors in the market is growing as the time goes by.
Activity: 528
May 14, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
The community of the bitcoin can become more stronger if we will help to promote the bitcoin in our community. I always sharing my knowledge about bitcoins to my relatives, friends and classmates. Most of them are now become interested to use and buy bitcoins.
Merit: 117
May 14, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

The bitcoin can become more valuable if most of the people in our society are aware and they are using bitcoins. I am sure that they will easily adapt virtual currencies like bitcoins if they fully understand what it is. We should support and help the bitcoin to become more popular.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
May 14, 2018, 12:00:36 AM
Let every one of us help to maintain the inheritance of bitcoin by advancing and publicizing it however much as could be expected. Give us a chance to spread the great impacts of joining the bitcoin group and how you can impart your insights and thoughts in doing bitcoin that isn't just giving monetary wage yet in addition giving tips and thoughts by perusing post shared by all individuals. Despite the fact that I have no individual involvement in exchanging bitcoin, yet I trust later on I can contribute on it as of now.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 11:36:24 PM
Promoting bounty campaigns is just like promoting bitcoins because they are both cryptocurrency and the prices of other altcoins is affected if bitcoins is decreasing or increasing so it only means that other altcoins is helpful for bitcoins growth.

True, if the price of Bitcoin increase other altcoins increase too. I will always promote Bitcoin so there are many investors to invest in Bitcoin so the price increasing. I promote it because I know I trust Bitcoin. I will promote btc too for the others who wants to make a living better.

I do not know how are promoting Bitcoin since you are saying that you will always promote it since we are not really wearing any banner of Bitcoin to say that we are promoting it, we are also not posting it on social medias since people will just think that it is another way of scamming people. Something strike my curiousness and that is how are you able to promote Bitcoin always? Can you tell us how?
Activity: 406
May 13, 2018, 11:25:42 PM
promotion means giving info to anyone reading or hearing info about bitcoin.
promotion can be done face to face or through social media.
the benefits of bitcoin promotion that can provide jobs for others, make more money and others
May 13, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
Promoting bounty campaigns is just like promoting bitcoins because they are both cryptocurrency and the prices of other altcoins is affected if bitcoins is decreasing or increasing so it only means that other altcoins is helpful for bitcoins growth.

True, if the price of Bitcoin increase other altcoins increase too. I will always promote Bitcoin so there are many investors to invest in Bitcoin so the price increasing. I promote it because I know I trust Bitcoin. I will promote btc too for the others who wants to make a living better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 09:40:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: