Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 15. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
We should promoter Bitcoin all over the world through social media and Youtube channels etc. Further more Bitcoin on television is also a good and promotion source which will attract people around the world. There are a lot of people who still do not know about the Bitcoin and its importance and that are why promoting Bitcoin will bring increase in demand for it and thus price will increase that is in the benefit of investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
of course this would be great if everyone was already familiar with bitcoin and the price would soon be high and it was very good at bitcoin growth in the future and I'm sure if it will happen in 2-3 years
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
Not only spread positive statements but we should all be an instrument to persuade people to invest and not be swindle hard earned money of these first time investors. A lot believe that bitcoin is a gamble, so let do it properly and share good tricks as well for newbies to learn and not be disappointed. This will multiply more investors which definitely will have progressive affect on bitcoin circulation.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
April 30, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
Let us promote bitcoin by sharing our knowledge not only here in the forum but through spreading the news to our friends, colleagues, and others on how the bitcoin help us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
April 30, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
Hi! It will be a great pleasure if we will continue promoting bitcoin for it will surely help not just ourselves but others too. Want to know why I and my friends join bitcoin? Because for us bitcoin help us to earn extra income that really help us in providing our families basic needs. Also, I find bitcoin very interesting and teach me on how to be patient especially when waiting the value to rise. It will also help in sending and getting money anywhere in the world at any given time, we won't don't have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money because we ourselves controlled of our money in Bitcoin. We are also provided with freedom and security every time we transact money using Bitcoin.We will be worry with the block chain, because all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden. In having a transaction we don't need to pay fees in order for us to send money to our families. Also, this has a fewer risks in temrs of Merchants. That's why me and my friends promoting Bitcoin without any hesitations.

If you would like your local community to reap the benefits of investing and transacting in bitcoin, below are the tips on how to promote bitcoin in your community.

1.Start a local Facebook group.
2.Hold local bitcoin meetups or talks.
3.Start a blog that focuses on bitcoin awareness in your city/country.
4.Write about bitcoin for your local newspaper as a guest writer.

1. Recently, ads about cryptos are banned on social medias
2. Anonymity will be breached
3. Same as number 2
4. Depends on your connections and field of work.

These tips are good but not feasible and a bit complicated, but it is still welcome to readers who has the same lifestyles as yours. Thanks for posting.
Activity: 354
April 30, 2018, 02:13:39 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Bitcoin is a good investment becauise there's a lot of profit and benefits that you can get. There's a big help of bitcoin in the society. It also gives hope to those people who have a hard time to find a job. Bitcoin have a fast transaction and less hassle for the people to go anywhere.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:53:16 PM
If I were to promote Bitcoin, I will tell them first my experience from it and how did I earn money. then I will them the advantages of Bitcoin financially and the freedom it gives to the people. I will also tell them that everyone can join Bitcoin regardless of their educational attainment in life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:50:41 PM
yes indeed at this time bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines. We try to think positively and convince people that bitcoin is a profitable investment if done well
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 07:43:00 PM
I do agree, we need to promote bitcoin and fight back that negative news flying all over the internet. So many lives change by bitcoin and it’s about time to share the knowledge and wonderful experience to others.   
Activity: 187
April 29, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
Actually we don't need to promote bitcoin because now a days lots of people around the world knows about bitcoin  rather we need to promote what is the advantages of bitcoin ,the ability and the uses of it. By sharing our thoughts to others about bitcoin the good things that bitcoin did to us is the only way to promote bitcoin to others.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Hi! It will be a great pleasure if we will continue promoting bitcoin for it will surely help not just ourselves but others too. Want to know why I and my friends join bitcoin? Because for us bitcoin help us to earn extra income that really help us in providing our families basic needs. Also, I find bitcoin very interesting and teach me on how to be patient especially when waiting the value to rise. It will also help in sending and getting money anywhere in the world at any given time, we won't don't have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money because we ourselves controlled of our money in Bitcoin. We are also provided with freedom and security every time we transact money using Bitcoin.We will be worry with the block chain, because all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden. In having a transaction we don't need to pay fees in order for us to send money to our families. Also, this has a fewer risks in temrs of Merchants. That's why me and my friends promoting Bitcoin without any hesitations.

If you would like your local community to reap the benefits of investing and transacting in bitcoin, below are the tips on how to promote bitcoin in your community.

1.Start a local Facebook group.
2.Hold local bitcoin meetups or talks.
3.Start a blog that focuses on bitcoin awareness in your city/country.
4.Write about bitcoin for your local newspaper as a guest writer.
Activity: 271
April 29, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 05:26:11 AM
actually bitcoin no longer need to be promoted, because bitcoin is widespread and price can not be fooled again and already many people who know with the advantages of bitcoin except for new digital currency trying to compete with bitcoin there must be special promotion like advertisement or others.
Activity: 118
April 28, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
Yes we want to encourage Bitcoin. The reason Bitcoin is the head of cryptocurrencies  worldwide, it helps people on the condition of financial stability, and that frees people from many gems.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 28, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Not only promoting bitcoin, but to also gather as much as attention we'll be needing, the most important part here is that people would tend to know bitcoin the most appropriate way and no clickbaits, in that order people would tend to embrace bitcoin, and hopefully if we've gather that much attention governments would be able to see this.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
Well there are tons of ways how to promote our deer bitcoin , but one of the most demand places to be successfully advertise bitcoin is through social media , in that way i think it would positively gain popularity and slowly bitcoin will be recognized.

And we can show them how good and better to invest on bitcoin though , that stop doubting , start on investing.
Activity: 257
April 28, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
Yes of course we need to promote bitcoin through social media, and also to our relatives, and our close friend,because almost everybody uses social media they'll see Bitcoin We're promoting, the more investors in BTC when we promote it.
Activity: 43
April 28, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
So far almost 50% of my friends have told me about bitcoin to them but some of them do not understand it yet.
So here I need extra hard patience to teach them to understand and understand how to make money from bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
It is so easy to promote bitcoin since it is easy money and trusted. The best site to enlarge the community of bitcoin is through internet or social media sites particularly facebook and twitter. There are many user in this sites that may probably see those things your want to spread out. If you advertise bitcoin in facebook, many users may join and start investing. Of course in advertising you must have a honest and true information.
Pages:
Jump to: