Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 18. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 26, 2018, 06:25:05 PM
there is no point in promoting Bitcoin to the public because they will know Bitcoin by itself...I say this because I know about Bitcoin by myself,
let the media promote Bitcoin with issues that will make Bitcoin in search, such as issues about "Blockchain Technology" or about Altcoin (ICO & ITO)
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
I think the same, if we would speak everywhere about the greatness and advantages of bitcoin, we would by doing this promote it and increase its price.
Activity: 350
April 26, 2018, 06:08:57 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Promoting bitcoin is very helpful for everyone since it only means that, the growth of bitcoins will keep on improving and social media's will also advertise cryptocurrency through ico campaigns so we can expect for the price to increase even more in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 26, 2018, 06:00:50 PM
I really like your encouragement on how we can all promote Bitcoin around the world so that its market value decline that we witness in the past will come to an end. Am saying in the past because the current market value of Bitcoin as at the time of this post cannot in any way be compared to what it was in the last three weeks. What we all need do at the moment is to encourage new investors into Bitcoin and crypto currency community as if the demand becomes high as compared to supply then bitcoin value will appreciate significantly for scarcity create value.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
I think the Bitcoin's community should keep advertising and promoting BTC in many ways , because this crypto currency deserve really better support from its community.
Don't forget that most people worldwide still not even heard yet about Bitcoin, and also millions of people just have wrong and fake infos and need to get the right ideas about BTC and crypto in general.
Activity: 308
April 26, 2018, 05:20:35 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Promoting bounty campaigns is just like promoting bitcoins because they are both cryptocurrency and the prices of other altcoins is affected if bitcoins is decreasing or increasing so it only means that other altcoins is helpful for bitcoins growth.
Activity: 266
April 26, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
Bitcoin is  promoting it positively when the government and media tend to fight bitcoin, this gives new investors the room in researching more about bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 26, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

I really do not think that we need to promote bitcoin at all, bitcoin is doing a pretty good job promoting itself by just being a decent currency and a great investment, when bitcoin becomes a great currency as well then the price will go up again and people will begin to adopt it not only as an investment or store of value but to use it as a currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
I think that bitcoin will only grow at its price as it is used and perfected by people who believe in it and want to show everyone how good it is. I think that bitcoin will change the entire financial system.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 26, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
I am complete with you all guys I think Bitcoin should be sweet it just like the normal currency we are using in our everyday life. I want to see that if I can buy a candy from a shop with Bitcoin and that day I will believe that we have spread Bitcoin in the whole world but that still needs a lot of time. We can mainly use the social networks or television channels forever advertising. There are many people who have heard about Bitcoin but they have Miss concept about it and some other have less attention on this subject.
Activity: 134
April 26, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
I agree, maybe we can make a campaign personally to introduce Bitcoin to people in the world. It will raise the prestige of Bitcoin so it will be good.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
Yes, Let us Promote BITCOIN to help the newcomer and hater. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrencies entire the whole crypto world.it may develop for economic growth. Spread the positive thing and good effect of this community.
Activity: 135
April 24, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Social media is the best way for promoting bitcoin like facebook or twitter. Actually, every individual can contribute to promote the advantages of bitcoin as a digital currency by giving information to our families, friends and to those people who are closed us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 24, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
As a member of this bitcoin forum our goal here in joining this organization is to help whatever activities the bitcoin will be promoted, so when you are joining the bounty campaign project, you can help in any campaign you want to join  but the purpose is to help promote the ICO project through bitcoin forum.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 24, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
Bitcoin promotion, if you want to promote bitcoin a good thing is the promotion of the government. You can create a community in your country, and invite others to use bitcoin. With so many bitcoin users in your country, you can to give a statement to the government that bitcoin is worth using.

Keep in mind, they (the people who don't like bitcoin) just see bitcoin from the negative side only. Reading interest on cryptocurrency is lacking, so in the form of a large community, they are likely to be aware of the importance of cryptocurrency for life. My opinion, promotion about bitcoin in this forum just as you trade in the mini market, it will be useless.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

It is easy for me to promote bitcoin since I bought many things from bitcoin and many of my friends witnessed that. So in promoting of course it is best to promote in your friends, families, before the other people. Then after that, you can now share this information in others. You will convince them through a good and real statement.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 24, 2018, 07:15:44 AM
We are joining this bitcoin organization ,this bitcoin forum so what we do now is to help promote bitcoin , its daily activities, its programme , its project especially that are promoting ICO bounty projects, so we are here in bitcoin so help promote bitcoin.
Right now, there are not so many people who are there in the world of the bitcoin and that there are not so many people who knows about bitcoin and that it is our duty to promote this bitcoin and to help as many people as we can in making them aware of the bitcoin as this will not only help bitcoin in getting better market value and that other than this, it will also help them in having a better living.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
April 23, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
I am of the opinion that we don't need any kind of TV commercials or web advertisements but we as a user on the individual level can always explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to at least a single person in a week. A few months ago I had a discussion with the vice president of a popular domestic cryptocurrency exchange from my country and he said that not even a single staff from his sales department recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin directly or indirectly, they just help others in order to understand what cryptocurrency is all about and they assist the person if the someone is interested in buying cryptocurrencies.

Well maybe that depends on your country where your govt is open to bitcoin, but still , we needed to give more interesting things about bitcoin, the guy you talked to was simply saying their sales team is not directly recommending someone to use bitcoin because they dont want to be biased  because there are many other crypto like eth they are also catering.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
April 23, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Yes, we can and should promote Bitcoin. This technology has already given much to the society and still has a lot of potential that is being overlooked. What we can do on individual basis is to advertise it as much as possible. We can tell our relatives, friends or kids about Bitcoin and how it can benefit everyone. We should spread the advantages of Bitcoin on our social media handles and can write blogs too. Because there is only one thing that would help bitcoin in this fight against fiat and that is ofcourse mass adoption.
Activity: 115
April 22, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
Yes we should promote bitcoin. What we are doing right now in some of the social media campaign is a way of promoting bitcoin. Let us spread the good news that bitcoin brings to the people and how many lives changes because of what they have earned and learned from this crypto world. Sharing our positive thoughts based on our personal experience and what we have got here in bitcoin is another way of promoting bitcoin to those who are not yet engage with.

For me as a new to this forum and as a new jr.member i'm happy to read some of the post regarding  bitcoin in order for me to learn and search some on google so that i personally knew what the bitcoin is and i also asked to my friends some tips and me too joining a campaign, this is also my way of promoting at the same time earning hope this campaign i joined will be successful, so  that this will be the lucky start for me.
Pages:
Jump to: