Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 21. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 02:07:58 AM
if i propromote bitcoin i like in media and facebook because by that two people will see and read what bitcoin really is because you can bring bitcoin to the people who want to try it so for me media and Facebook is the best way to promote bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yes! Bitcoin is our future so we need to spread the awareness of Bitcoin's benefit in our lives. Bitcoin have made other people changed their live into better because they made investments in crypto currency world. Bitcoin is really a game changer that can change lives of each and everyone of us. So we better to invest today and wait for the best to come.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

For me my Experienced about bitcoin is to INVEST my fiat money to BTC using coins.ph that's exactly fit the needs of invsetment to all Filipino people here in my country but we all know that all investor had experienced to a bad condition of price but we'll just wait guys don't regret that's normal being a business man BITCOIN recovered soon. 

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 01:10:29 AM
Crap! I bought some fraction of Bitcoin and the next day I found the price down. Instantly converted those BTC to an altcoin  Grin After few days, that alt bring me the equal value as I bought BTC, then I again converted altcoin to Bitcoin. I'm not afraid of these shit things of the crypto market, I'm hopeful and won't lose anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
At the purpose once a companion people solicit what's our supply from regular payment and with self-addressed bitcoin sounds intriguing right? so that they would raise what's bitcoin why it's our we have a tendency tollspring of wage ? therefore we'll going to} tell all of the points of interest of bitcoin in this method we have a tendency to presenting bitcoin or we are elevating bitcoin to anybody to attach with yet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
March 18, 2018, 02:26:48 PM
Yes we should promote bitcoin. What we are doing right now in some of the social media campaign is a way of promoting bitcoin. Let us spread the good news that bitcoin brings to the people and how many lives changes because of what they have earned and learned from this crypto world. Sharing our positive thoughts based on our personal experience and what we have got here in bitcoin is another way of promoting bitcoin to those who are not yet engage with.
I think social media is a good way to promote bitcoin, because its easier to spread about bitcoin. We share what are the advantages and the benefits of bitcoin, so i think that there are people are attract to invest, if they already know the uses of bitcoin to the life of the people. When we promote bitcoin we should tell people the positive about bitcoin so that to make sure that they will believe more.
Well, many people have already known what bitcoin is and what we can do with it. However, the main important thing is that they can not see what bitcoin can bring to them, which advantages they can gain while using bitcoin. Even a veteran member like me can not see the benefits in bitcoin. We can only earn money on the internet with it.
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Yes I want to think that Bitcoin is doing something that is universally appreciated. If we all come together and talk about the benefits of Bitcoin, then people will come forward. Apart from those who are skeptical about Bitcoin's bad or good, there is a need to highlight the good aspects of Bitcoin in front of them. Media coverage spreads quickly and quickly. Therefore, the media should be aware of the good things of Bitcoin so that they do not spread the wrong rumors. We are members of Bitcoin, we know that Bitcoin is not an illegal act, but because of some false rumors of some people, social media and the government are not accepting Bitcoin. People of all levels, including the government, have to understand that Bitcoin is a big help in the economy. Because there are many people in our country who think it is illegal with the ears of Bitcoin's rumors. Besides, there are many people who have not heard till the name of Bitcoin, we should be able to raise Bitcoin's texts to everyone so that it helps in the implementation of the policy and that will make Bitcoin's campaign promote successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
It is true that bitcoin price is not high in the start of this year it was high in the last year but bitcoin is over all about the digital transactions and it is important for the Internet users because for now if you want to buy something you can pay in bitcoin while in the past the problem of hacking credit cards and other theft were happening so it is good to hold bitcoin and if the people of our society just use this currency then it is good for us and it is good to promote bitcoin among the family members and relatives for the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 18, 2018, 12:59:44 AM
Should be done at all times. Besides, we are in a bitcointalk forum and this should be a mandatory for all.
Of course every opinion is respected but the least we could do is push the technology to every user that will come in here.

For someone who will read this I hope it makes him more optimistic with bitcoin.
1. Bills payment have been easier for me now since the wallet that I am using is accepting bitcoin as a means of payment. No more going to long lines and being idle. I can do more work than just waiting there.
2. Mostly used to pay for new tokens that are coming out. Once you have it then you wont have any problem to invest with other crypto services that are just starting. They usually do not accept Paypal or other money transfer payment.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 12:54:15 AM
Almost people here in the world are focusing on social media, like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter especially in Facebook it's easy to promote bitcoin in many people help by social media.  There are many people know bitcoin and most of them are not interested and they ignore it.

By an example and personal experience share your knowledge to your relatives, friends, neighbors and even co workers or the community itself let them know that here in bitcoin we can earn a living and help achieve financial freedom.
March 18, 2018, 12:06:56 AM
Without a doubt, bitcoin could be a gift. it's extraordinarily helpful to the people United Nations agency have dream of attending to be wealthy. It helps the economy. It offers look for once nations having financial impoverishment. it's advantageous, helpful and everything positive! I care for bitcoin and that i am happy with it. i will be able to ne'er be embarrassed concerning sharing it or discussing it to people United Nations agency haven't any trust it or square measure close to it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 01:32:07 PM
Yes we should promote bitcoin. What we are doing right now in some of the social media campaign is a way of promoting bitcoin. Let us spread the good news that bitcoin brings to the people and how many lives changes because of what they have earned and learned from this crypto world. Sharing our positive thoughts based on our personal experience and what we have got here in bitcoin is another way of promoting bitcoin to those who are not yet engage with.
I think social media is a good way to promote bitcoin, because its easier to spread about bitcoin. We share what are the advantages and the benefits of bitcoin, so i think that there are people are attract to invest, if they already know the uses of bitcoin to the life of the people. When we promote bitcoin we should tell people the positive about bitcoin so that to make sure that they will believe more.
Activity: 252
March 17, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Well, it's because we know that bitcoin is one of the why we have extra income now or much better big income comes from bitcoin. That's why promoting bitcoin is not hard for be but it is privileged and it's an opportunity to us.
March 17, 2018, 09:56:45 AM
Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Exactly, the best way to promote bitcoin is to talk and discuss those people are interested and open minded to know more about bitcoin. Base on my experience to promote bitcoin to those people who are not open minded they think that it is a scam which at first they try to ask many question then in the end they will not interested having many alibi that they have no time and a lot of things to do rather than to know about bitcoin.

I agree to you Sir, if we promote bitcoin to those people who are not interested or open minded in bitcoin we are wasting time because they only think that bitcoin is not real and it is a scam. Let's spread the positive benefits of bitcoin to the people who are interested to earn money through bitcoin. And show to them that bitcoin can really change our life.
To promote bitcoin it has a big impact to approach governments and in order people will have willingness in this kind of transaction. Lets spread positive thoughts and show to them that we can take advantages by earning huge moneys .We can fulfill and pursue dreams on bitcoin because of the benefits and consider this as main source of income for individuals. We need to be interested of such things for our own sake towards the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 17, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Exactly, the best way to promote bitcoin is to talk and discuss those people are interested and open minded to know more about bitcoin. Base on my experience to promote bitcoin to those people who are not open minded they think that it is a scam which at first they try to ask many question then in the end they will not interested having many alibi that they have no time and a lot of things to do rather than to know about bitcoin.

I agree to you Sir, if we promote bitcoin to those people who are not interested or open minded in bitcoin we are wasting time because they only think that bitcoin is not real and it is a scam. Let's spread the positive benefits of bitcoin to the people who are interested to earn money through bitcoin. And show to them that bitcoin can really change our life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 07:46:02 PM
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
March 09, 2018, 01:38:51 PM
Well bitcoin is a crypto currency a money on the internet , and as you can see bitcoin is now gaining it's popularity which tend to open up new or upcoming opportunities. We can promote bitcoin at many ways such as through different social media just like facebook, reddit , twitter and many more.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

Yes it’s always good for us all to be promoting Bitcoin in anyway we can, but there is no means of promotion that you will introduce to the community now that is a new thing. People have tried promoting Bitcoin in a lot of ways, but same thing seems to be happening. The main thing is that not much people are interested in investment. You can’t force and you can’t insist on what’s going to happen, cause it’s just a matter of time.
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 03:05:26 AM
Yes we need to promote bitcoin,because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people.
By using social media, youtube, blogs and others, I think bitcoin will be quickly understood by many people. because bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have a determination in life then you can understand about bitcoin and what its purpose is created. so let's promote bitcoin to let people know what bitcoin is.

Actually if they spread fud around social media, this will be a contribution to the disposal so stop if they want to earn more profit on bitcoin, much better promote it than send a new Fake instead of spreading false news about bitcoin we have to show the truth about it in everywhere, because that's a big contribution for bitcoin to rise up
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.

Currently bitcoin also has a volatile value factor which can go down and increase anytime we can buy bitcoin in cheap quantities and sell in high quantities and this only takes time. Bitcoin can make us successful if we know how to manage it. Bitcoin has decentralized features, this currency can not be controlled by other governments at this time
Pages:
Jump to: