Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 19. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
Let's all promote bitcoin to our family and friends.let them know what are the advantages of Bitcoin and how it will change their lives. I have a friend who is very interested in Bitcoin and mow I'm teaching him how to join in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 22, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
Yes we should promote bitcoin.I personally tell everyone regarding bitcoin,its advantage ,future scope and many more things.Many people are not much awared about bitcoin.Only because it is not controlled by government or any central body people are considering it scam.Main reason is lack of proper knowledge.Must method to promote bitcoin is sharing your personal and fruitfull experiences with your friends and relatives.Try to convience them.Tell them that how your are earning a good amount through bitcoin.Try to add more and more people,because  each and everything is inter related ,more the investors more will be the market value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 22, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
I am of the opinion that we don't need any kind of TV commercials or web advertisements but we as a user on the individual level can always explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to at least a single person in a week. A few months ago I had a discussion with the vice president of a popular domestic cryptocurrency exchange from my country and he said that not even a single staff from his sales department recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin directly or indirectly, they just help others in order to understand what cryptocurrency is all about and they assist the person if the someone is interested in buying cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Practically speaking, I used bitcoin as my source of income. Yes there's a lot of people against with bitcoin because they don't deepen their knowledge about bitcoin they only saw the disadvantage of it. But I still believe that we must advertise bitcoin especially on how to earned it so that we can help our fellow.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:44:08 AM
Let us promote bitcoin to help bitcoin increase. And let us promote it as a payback for the help it gave to us. Bitcoin help many people and other people too who needs income.

I agree with the promotion of bitcoin. Because it only helps people who are poor. I am the one who told my friends and my relatives to join the bitcoin. It's good for everyone to know the world they know the bitcoin of that great help can give them to bitcoin. And the rewards will also help them bitcoin. Let's help us bitcoiners to promote this bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
I do agree that promoting bitcoin is advantageous.
Through it, you can help other people to earn additional money if they can either use this forum for signature campaigns or lending services or by trading.
It may also boost the value of bitcoin as to more people investing.
Activity: 148
April 22, 2018, 07:27:36 AM
Let us promote bitcoin to help bitcoin increase. And let us promote it as a payback for the help it gave to us. Bitcoin help many people and other people too who needs income.
Activity: 420
April 22, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yes lets us promote bitcoin especially today that their price are not that pricey at it is compared to last december they needed that promotion because if there are a lot of people who will endorse them especially into the mainstream will a lot more people will know them then we might convince a lot of people also to invest in bitcoins and we all.know that if those things happen the bitcoins price will grow much more and it is great in all of us who is holding bitcoins even if we are long enough of just getting started
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 21, 2018, 10:28:09 PM
We are joining this bitcoin organization ,this bitcoin forum so what we do now is to help promote bitcoin , its daily activities, its programme , its project especially that are promoting ICO bounty projects, so we are here in bitcoin so help promote bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:28:41 PM
Yes, bounty hunters are doing that daily, not just in social media, but also in common life comunicating with friends and relatives, so it became more popular daily!
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 21, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
We are here joining this bitcoin organization and what will we do for bitcoin , we must help in promoting the bitcoin , its activities and help always promote bitcoin campaigns which the ICOs are to be promoted through bitcoin forum in the signature campaign, so always stay with bitcoin and promote.

This is a good idea and the government intervention to do the same is needed badly. On individual level, you cannot do enough to spread the word. Government can really use the instrument that they use to increase the use of a particular thing. One problem that is a hurdle in the progress of Bitcoin is the lack of knowledge about the technology. We can share about the perks and benefits that the technology promises on different groups and pages on Facebook to let the users get an insight to the backbone of future finance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
Everybody talks about bitcoin entire the world. Let us promote bitcoin by shouting it out through social media so that people will be able to learn and to know more about bitcoin and queries in their mind will be answered. 
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
We are here joining this bitcoin organization and what will we do for bitcoin , we must help in promoting the bitcoin , its activities and help always promote bitcoin campaigns which the ICOs are to be promoted through bitcoin forum in the signature campaign, so always stay with bitcoin and promote.

Activity: 448
April 16, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
We must do promote bitcoin in order to repay back the help they give to those user who work here. There are many ways that we can promote it like posting, sharing and tweeting it on social media. In this simple way many people will be interest and trusted on it.

Even if we don't promote bitcoin but still it is already famous, lots of people alreadt invested in bitcoin and even when I share it to my friends, relatives or even co-workers I did not expect that they knew it before me already. But even if bitcoin is already famous let us continue to promote it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
April 16, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
We must do promote bitcoin in order to repay back the help they give to those user who work here. There are many ways that we can promote it like posting, sharing and tweeting it on social media. In this simple way many people will be interest and trusted on it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
April 16, 2018, 01:29:44 AM
Today they do not need to promote BTC but they are popular and well known in the market. All countries now know BTC. Let's buy and hold BTC today because I expect them to increase strongly in the near future.
Agree with you good to buy and hold btc as the price will tends to increase in the coming months. It is very popular indeed and being well known in any other countries with the help of social media that speading about bitcoin is also good.
i think when there is positive news about bitcoin, we have to spread it, because it will make investor confidence, and finally buy btc. as more people buy btc means better to increase that price
Activity: 248
April 15, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
we know that bitcoin has a high value that is incessantly promotes bitcoin so that later many of the entry in crypto and bitcoin will be stronger in terms of value and the exchange
Actually even we dont promote bitcoin it has been accepted and legal in other countries. Most users attracts to use bitcoin because of easy to use and very helpful. Also, price increasing that is new users comes to be involved to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
I also believe that bitcoin have disadvantages but mostly advantages.
Let us examine the members here there are too many participants every hours entering here and say hi I'm new here place help me what should I need to do to earn bitcoin. Some participants join here to have some income for daily basis ofcourse not all.

I'm trying hard to survive myself for I am parentless. I am dreaming to have some bitcoin someday. That is why thanks for this topic it is helpful.
Activity: 560
April 15, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
Today they do not need to promote BTC but they are popular and well known in the market. All countries now know BTC. Let's buy and hold BTC today because I expect them to increase strongly in the near future.
Agree with you good to buy and hold btc as the price will tends to increase in the coming months. It is very popular indeed and being well known in any other countries with the help of social media that speading about bitcoin is also good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 15, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Yes we should promote bitcoin because by promoting you also help other people and promote to have some people be knowledgeable  about bitcoin
indeed by promoting also we can provide business opportunities for unemployed people, because the unemployed people to my knowledge very much, so with the bitcoin unemployment can also be reduced.
Pages:
Jump to: