Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 23. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 108
March 08, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
We are expected to post positive things about here alone but on our individual social media profiles so as to encourage an upward trend of Bitcoin. Personally I have done that on several occasions on my Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook profile.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
I agree to this. Actually, Bitcoin already has the most important and effective promotion which is word of mouth. It has increasing awareness nowadays and we must continue spreading not just its meaning but also its benefits to people.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
March 08, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
Posting a pro-Bitcoin thread inside a Bitcoin related Forum doesn't seem to be an effective way of promoting Bitcoin. We are inside a Bitcoin forum and everybody is expected or at least understand what Bitcoin is, or they are here to learn how to use Bitcoin. If you want to promote Bitcoin effectively you must be sharing your knowledge with your friends so that they themselves can use or try to earn with Bitcoin. Showing positive feedback in a thread here won't increase Bitcoin users or even push the price up.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
March 08, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
Lets start in positive thing in bitcoin because it can incredibly secure. With bitcoin we can trust in the code you don't have to worry if your account is being hacked, unless you are not careful. Bitcoin is decentralized payment method and the good thing is if you transfer money to other country the fees is not high and bitcoin is more efficient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 07, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
Actually it is the nature of bitcoin by being volatile in price. Having the fall down of price of bitcoin it is an indicator that we have to buy for it since the price is low. And if the bitcoin price is high it is also the best time to sell those bitcoins. However, to those member who do not trust bitcoin system probably will lost their investment. And to those investors who are willing to buy bitcoin even if its price is too high probably they will earn less than those who buy bitcoin with lower price. Just like what happen last year's bitcoin price reach to 19k USD the peak price that was being reached by bitcoin. Those are the best time to sell bitcoin and from the first quarter of the year 2018 the bitcoin price drop to even 6k USD. Supposedly that was the best time to buy bitcoin and now the bitcoin price move 10k USD. Others do already selling their bitcoin and others still holding it because bitcoin price speculatively will reach up to 30k-50k USD as the peak price for bitcoin in the late months of the year 2018.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 11:15:17 PM
I think Bitcoin indeed need more advertising and thats the mission of its large community. Most people around the world still not yet heard about BTC or just having negative ideas about it, and not encouraged to involve by investing in this currency. There is many effective ways to promote BTC more, like talking with friends and family about it, and using the social media platforms.
no you missed that part when you says "most people around the world still not yet heard about BTC" because cryptocurrency specially bitcoin has been in Local News weekly but only in NEGATIVE issues,this must be change,we must prove the world that crypto is legit ,this is our mission this is our path.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
March 07, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
We are promoting Bitcoin already the only problem is to teach each and every request in your facebook account abd sometimes they discriminate your work and tell you names and even physically harras you. It's not always easy almost 80% of the internet users are the one that didn't know about Bitcoin and we find it hard to have them believe it's real.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Correct and let us promote together the prestigous business market in the technology which is the BITCOIN and we are going to help each other gather people and convience them to grow with bitoin. The assurance that bitcoin has is an incomparable with other because the advantages that brings to our life is totally change for the better and good. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 10:44:21 PM
Yes we need to promote bitcoin,because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people.
By using social media, youtube, blogs and others, I think bitcoin will be quickly understood by many people. because bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have a determination in life then you can understand about bitcoin and what its purpose is created. so let's promote bitcoin to let people know what bitcoin is.

In promoting bitcoin we need the help of social media most especially by 2020 we will be using 21st century which means uses of high technology. To promote it is best to use facebook, twitter,youtube, telegram and etc. Many people have an account in social media. It is easy to commute through messenger or telegram. Other way is by sharing it with your friends, family, co workers and others.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
March 07, 2018, 09:54:57 PM
Yes let us promote bitcoin and lets spread the good news of bitcoin.lets share our knowlegde about bitcoin to others so that many people will also change their life.Using social media  we can promote bitcoin in a fastest way and because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people. We need to increase the level of Bitcoin even more, by giving something positive about Bitcoin.

We should suggest people also to be anonymous as much as possible, or at least to protect their funds with encryption.

Because the reason why BTC was made is to keep our money away from the gov's claws, which aims at robbing us with taxes and block our bank account for questionable reasons.
Their goal is to keep us in poverty , slavery and ignorance.

If they don't know you have money, or your coins are protected with encryption,  they can't take it from you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 04:45:21 PM
Yes let us promote bitcoin and lets spread the good news of bitcoin.lets share our knowlegde about bitcoin to others so that many people will also change their life.Using social media  we can promote bitcoin in a fastest way and because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people. We need to increase the level of Bitcoin even more, by giving something positive about Bitcoin.
Activity: 197
March 07, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Yes we need to promote bitcoin,because bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency leading around the world,and when you promote bitcoin you can also help other people.
By using social media, youtube, blogs and others, I think bitcoin will be quickly understood by many people. because bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have a determination in life then you can understand about bitcoin and what its purpose is created. so let's promote bitcoin to let people know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 04:35:23 PM
I think Bitcoin indeed need more advertising and thats the mission of its large community. Most people around the world still not yet heard about BTC or just having negative ideas about it, and not encouraged to involve by investing in this currency. There is many effective ways to promote BTC more, like talking with friends and family about it, and using the social media platforms.
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 04:28:39 PM
Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
Bitcoin personally does not need any kind of promotion and any kind of introduction but as you said some people are not familiar to bitcoin so for then we should increase the popularity of bitcoin and in this regard we will have to use some source to promote bitcoin, it is good for the economical condition of country like it has a lot of job for non jobbies and it is being use as a saving, using bitcoin to make profit is like making money from your money, so it is necessary to promote bitcoin using social media, TV advertisement and your YouTube channels, to make everyone know about bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
March 07, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
Developing team have to do a lot of work in this field. They are performing so amazing in all other modules related to bitcoins but this department needs to be cared in. take good steps to promote bitcoins to those who even didn’t have hear about bitcoins till now. But mostly, when I talk to strangest and ask about bitcoins, they know it, as majority. Still, a good number to be targeted more.
Activity: 226
March 06, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Yep, prompting bitcoins will improve its acceptancy in the world, where we can use bitcoin for day today transactions. There are plenty modes to do it such as social media, press media news blogs etc. Through any of these we need to address our audience giving positive insights of bitcoin and its acceptance as mode of currency in future. Also we need to explain the facts for fraud communications about crypto, bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
I don’t know what other promotion you’re talking about here, cause I’m very sure that when it comes to being promoted Bitcoin has been promoted a lot. The thing is just that people are not interested, well you shouldn’t be expecting every single person to be using Bitcoin.

By the way, it’s just an asset and not much people has time for such. Talking about promotion— Bitcoin has been promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit (even has its own section), YouTube and a lot more of them. So tell me what other form of promotion do you need?

Something like promotion on Television and newspapers. I cannot comment about your country but in mine, very less people have access to internet. And I am talking about rich people who can invest good amount of money. But the main problem is that who will bear the cost of this promotion. This is something government can afford but they are also kind of clueless about bitcoins. They have not made any decision regarding bitcoins in 8 years and people are investing at their own risk.
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Let us promote bitcoin around the world. by using social medias and also to talk to other's bout bitcoin. Because I know bitcoin is not hard to learn if you have determination in life then you can understand bout bitcoin and what is the purpose to your life.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
I don't think that it is deserving to be promoted. Because for me, the more that you insist bitcoin to them that they get annoyed. It will just look like networking scam if we keep on promoting. Simplest way to explain to them what is bitcoin is not by telling them how it works, but showing them how much it worth and how successful you become because of bitcoin. They will come to you eventually without hesitation at the end.

Pages:
Jump to: