Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 24. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 06, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yes, I agree with you that we need to increase the level of Bitcoin even more, by giving something positive about Bitcoin, as you say, among other things by promoting Bitcoin more broadly, posing positive issues. Keep the spirit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 06, 2018, 10:02:50 AM
Bitcoin don't need that, to promote all people. Day will come bitcoin will be the very popular currency in the world not because of the really unbelievable value but also what bitcoin could do. To reduce poverty and to help more people in every country.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
If you really want Bitcoin to pump again. Try this. Call all traders, specially the whales with million of dollars invested to altcoins. Tell them to dump all their alts and buy BTC. Presto Bitcoin will start to go up again.

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
Another interesting way to promote Bitcoin is by getting tiny amounts into the hands of as many people as possible without too much friction. Most Meetup groups and university initiatives hand out small amounts of Bitcoin at every turn, which will also boost the number of mobile wallet installations in the long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 06, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

That may be a good plan to boost its value. However, Bitcoin has already reached a status where promoting it would not be as helpful because many people know it already. It's just up to them if they want to embrace and support Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, there has been so many write-ups and pronouncements that has really tarnished the name of cryptocurrencies, especially those who have limited knowledge. I think the primary help of promoting Bitcoin is the idea that it can help purge the wrong idea of those people who believe that it is a scam or pyramiding scheme. At least when there are less bad and false ideas circulating about Bitcoin, it could become easier for people to accept it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 06, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
I don't think bitcoin needs any kind of promotion. For some people, bitcoin is not a priority. They do not trust cryptocurrency and never recognize them. For other people, cryptocurrencies are their lives. Only when people see an example of successful use of cryptocurrencies do they recognize their use.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
In my own insight, we must promote bitcoin to help other people to uplift their way of living. We can also help them to be knowledgeable enough about cryptos and about blockchain. Bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich or millionaire. You have lot of choices as bitcoiner, first just invest your money or join campaign to earn money or gain more profit

One cannot become a millionaire just by joining a campaign here. One should keep the goals realistic. However, they are good opportunity for jobless people or students to make some cash by posting here in their free time.

One advice for all such people who wish to participate in these campaigns is that do not rely completely on these for all your expenses. There are chances that these campaigns may get discontinued in future and then you will be left in lot of trouble.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
March 06, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
In my own insight, we must promote bitcoin to help other people to uplift their way of living. We can also help them to be knowledgeable enough about cryptos and about blockchain. Bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich or millionaire. You have lot of choices as bitcoiner, first just invest your money or join campaign to earn money or gain more profit
Activity: 112
March 06, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
I recognize bitcoin on various social media might be like this way to promote bitcoin, and I invite all of us to this news because most people still do not know the bitcoin tentsng and also they are not very trusting. And that in this we will learn together and will get a profit.
They won't understand it fully if no one gives them a proper knowledge or explain bitcoin to them in simple ways on how it works. Even if you promote it to social media sites like bitcoin some people still bypass it because they think its a scam/fraud.

Set by example is one way of positive promotion, a good friend of mine who engaged this business for less than a year now earn financial liberty. He shared his knowledge about bitcoin to his co workers and guide them to earn their living in this furom.
Yes I agree with your idea, many people say the best way to promote bitcoin is by using social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. By using these people will encourage to access bitcoin and others as well. But for me, the best way to promote bitcoin is to start with your family and friends encourage then explain the benefits of bitcoin the advantages as well.
Activity: 154
March 06, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Bitcoin is part of an evolving technology. It is like a modern cash. If you do not want to be left behind, then you should be more open-minded in having it. Join a signature campaign to earn extra cryptocurrency wherever you are. Also, invest and trade btc. As the saying goes do not put all your eggs in one basket. So aside from stocks, invest also in btc. You will never know the beauty of btc unless you see for yourself. So take risk, have faith.
Activity: 240
March 06, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

Bitcoin has been beneficial to every one of us which is worth promoting. It has provided enough financial help to those who continuously believe the opportunities it offers. And we need not to focus on the criticism because it won't help us. Critics would want us to lose our faith in Bitcoin. However, I think it won't be easy for them because everyday i Bitcoin community is increasing. This is because many of us here have seen the improvements because of Bitcoin. I am always positive that Bitcoin will surpass every issues encountered because the community will not loose faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 06:14:35 AM
I don’t know what other promotion you’re talking about here, cause I’m very sure that when it comes to being promoted Bitcoin has been promoted a lot. The thing is just that people are not interested, well you shouldn’t be expecting every single person to be using Bitcoin.

By the way, it’s just an asset and not much people has time for such. Talking about promotion— Bitcoin has been promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit (even has its own section), YouTube and a lot more of them. So tell me what other form of promotion do you need?
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
Yes! Let us help promote bitcoin and share the good effects when investing in it. Sharing your thoughts and opinions regarding bitcoin would be a great help to others especially those who are interested in joining but don't have any idea on how to start with.  When promoting bitcoin we can use social media so that the scope of educating people will be broaden. Another thing is the word of mouth wherein we could actually discuss our own experiences with bitcoin,  how good it is to invest and such.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 05, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Almost people here in the world are focusing on social media, like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter especially in Facebook it's easy to promote bitcoin in many people help by social media.  There are many people know bitcoin and most of them are not interested and they ignore it.

Real promotion are we! In the beginning I was the first from all of my friends that found out about bitcoins, they said me its ponzi, they asked did you take any money from it... After sometime I started to earn good and I had some good investments and that paid off big time, after 3 years they ask me everyday what is with bitcoin, my progress, couple friends joined. When I talk about bitcoins basically I say what I read here and what I comment here and more and more they agree with me. They couldn't accept the fact that money can have digital form, and that digital form, algorithm is more trustable then some humans in some bank or government office. Not everyone accepted that future yet, but they are starting.
You promote crypto around you, and each of us spread the world about blockchain in the best possible way friend to a friend and like that we build strong community, just like that we can defeat actual system and to make some good changes.
Activity: 162
March 05, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
Almost people here in the world are focusing on social media, like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter especially in Facebook it's easy to promote bitcoin in many people help by social media.  There are many people know bitcoin and most of them are not interested and they ignore it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
I am satisfied from bitcoin so i want to promote this currency because as it provide me the benefits like this the bitcoin is good for every one so for now the bitcoin and crypto is better than any other opportunity like in the past people were changed they were poor before joining bitcoin but now they are wealthy and rich and they know the expertise of the crypto market,
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
March 05, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
We should also promote bitcoin through personal process of delivering of information that could definitely help Bitcoin popularization that could lead for further development and improvements of the system of Bitcoin in a long term basis that usually deal with increased of price and an open opportunity on earning.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
With peer to peer deals. Bitcoin is an anonymous digital on line currency that allows people that uses it to avoid the efforts of Middle men before transacting with one another. Hence, they are independent of their funds storage in their encrypted wallets without anyone having knowledge or suspicious of your accumulated total package. Moreover, Bitcoin is a pioneer coin capable of having a great effect and impact positively in the economy because so many are now earning good income through it.
Activity: 105
March 05, 2018, 04:24:44 AM
Well bitcoin is a really big opportunities for us. Bitcoin can help us in our daily needs. As long as we know how to use it. Bitcoin help me financially but not so big but still it helps me . I earn bitcoin through buy and sell. I have also coins.ph started 1k. Everytime it goes high i convert my bitcoin into peso. Lets spread out about the good news of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: