Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 27. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
I have been promoting bitcoin in my own way via social media and other means, this has been yielding positive results it is widely stated that information about bitcoin is rising daily according to google,  this reestablish the fact that bitcoin is growing very fast.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
Yes we should promote Bitcoin. Why? For me for saying thank you Bitcoin. It is small thing to do for Bitcoin were all of us here earn from it. Not just for trading, holding of stocks of Bitcoin to earn when the price go up, earning from bounties. Not only that Bitcoin give us fast transaction for payment, making our lives even better. We do all know that we have other type of social media, like Facebook,twitter, instagram and etc. For me posting, promoting Bitcoin to my friends and love one is good thing I can do for Bitcoin. I support Bitcoin.
If you accept Bitcoin payments, it’s a good idea to publicize it. Letting the Bitcoin crowd know that they can spend their stash of cryptocurrency on your stuff will help get the bitcoins rolling in.Grab one of the images on bitcoin, or snatch yourself a different Bitcoin promo image, and slap it on your website.The more prominent it is, the more folks will notice it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 03, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
Yes we should promote Bitcoin. Why? For me for saying thank you Bitcoin. It is small thing to do for Bitcoin were all of us here earn from it. Not just for trading, holding of stocks of Bitcoin to earn when the price go up, earning from bounties. Not only that Bitcoin give us fast transaction for payment, making our lives even better. We do all know that we have other type of social media, like Facebook,twitter, instagram and etc. For me posting, promoting Bitcoin to my friends and love one is good thing I can do for Bitcoin. I support Bitcoin.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 01:23:06 AM
Bitcoin helps me a lot of ways. At least I’m earning about twelve times my normal salary from Bitcoin. So it’s a good thing. But as for promoting Bitcoin, I don’t think that’s of any use now. Lots of people, almost everyone that makes use of internet knows about Bitcoin… so it’s something that has to do with choice. You don’t force people.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 11:13:31 PM
Lets do promote bitcoin, we can use social media in promoting bitcoin, since social media was part of everyones daily lifes' social media is the best way to promotes bitcoin it is cost efficient marketing strategy, we will have a lots of person with can be a potential investor because most of people.uses social media now a days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 11:03:33 PM
For me it's great, if you've been promoting bitcoin, especially for those who do not know the name of crypto money, and I'm sure with a lot of bitcoin promotions for them-they will be interested and participate with bitcoin, because Price is always up each day so for them it's very easy make money.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:03:22 PM
I always promote bitcoin in the community and campaign on the internet I do not want to be alone among them. I want them to also understand bitcoin because this is a very good insight

Me also, I promote bitcoin to my family and friends because I want them to know more about bitcoin, because I believe that bitcoin is with us in our future so for now it is better for them to know it while it's early that too late.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 01, 2018, 10:38:51 PM
I always promote bitcoin in the community and campaign on the internet I do not want to be alone among them. I want them to also understand bitcoin because this is a very good insight
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
March 01, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
it is certain and should We who already feel the benefits of bitcoin, should those who do not know bitcoin feel the benefits of using bitcoin. and social media is perfect for promoting this.
bitcoin has now spread to the whole world, just imagine now bitcoin is not only spread through TV alone but which is very influential on the world of cryptocurrency is social media
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 10:27:22 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
it is certain and should We who already feel the benefits of bitcoin, should those who do not know bitcoin feel the benefits of using bitcoin. and social media is perfect for promoting this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 01, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
Bitcoin has a decentralize features, this currency cannot be controlled by other governments today. Aside from that bitcoin also has a volatile value factor in which can decrease and increase in anytime in which we users can purchase bitcoin in a cheap amount and sell in a high amount and this needs only timing. Bitcoin can make us successful if we only know how to manage it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 01, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That is why I think the current market price of bitcoin is not yet at it's peak, not everyone is aware yet about bitcoin and it's potential in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
March 01, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
While we do need to spread the good word of what Bitcoin is, I don't want us to actively promote it. Promotion to me has a negative connotation, often times associated with hustlers and getting a "deal" but not really. Maybe that is the way I perceive promotional things to be, and that is why I advocate we spread the word organically not aggressively with promotion.
Any advertising becomes aggressive for a person who does not need it. Imagine if you in one day 10 people in an easy way to say that bitcoin is good. The next day 10 more people will say the same thing and in the same form. How will you treat this advertisement? It seems to me that it is possible to advertise the pros that bitcoin gives. Those people who will understand and accept is not needed.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Bitcoin is becoming main stream because of promotion, and even without mass media or social media promotion and marketing, bitcoin will still reach out to other people by words of mouth. As we know, a lot of people already earned a lot and was able to change their lives because of cryptocurrency. Imagine a simple office worker, or anyone who was working a full time job before was even able to change their lives because of cryptocurrency. So, with people's effort and continuous support, bitcoin will reach out through out the whole world in just a short span of time. Who know, maybe in the near future, all most everyone is using bitcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
March 01, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Promoting of bitcoin, need to advertise and have  a strong support of our community all over the world. We need to spread  it  for those people  have interests and openminded to know about bitcoin. Im so happy when im discussing because of that even it a small thing but it is very useful. Maybe because of  that sharing, it the chance  to change their lives. We do not need to become greedy, God knows all.
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:36:32 PM
Yes we must , we must promote bitcoin in our friends , relatives , or in our country ti help others to have a financial freedom .
with us promoting bitcoin, we are helping people around to improve their finances and help reduce unemployment in our country. because bitcoin is very nice and easily understood by many people. so let's promote bitcoin in our country so they understand what a crypto world is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 01, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
While we do need to spread the good word of what Bitcoin is, I don't want us to actively promote it. Promotion to me has a negative connotation, often times associated with hustlers and getting a "deal" but not really. Maybe that is the way I perceive promotional things to be, and that is why I advocate we spread the word organically not aggressively with promotion.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Bitcoin is widely known by the citizens of the world, we know that bitcoin active users have struggled to promote it through social media like facebook, twitter and others. I am sure for the future more and more knows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Yes our nice and decent conversation about bitcoin with pour friends can make bitcoin more famous it will help them to know bitcoin and to invest bitcoin as much as they want to invest, profit of bitcoin is the right of everyone so it is our duty to inform people about the actual benefit of bitcoin so they will love bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin for long time which will enhance the power and the price of bitcoin, we can also use the social media and the media for the promotion of bitcoin as every well-known and high products use the TV advertisement for the promotion of their goods.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
March 01, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Actually, promoting bitcoin on this section is not enough. You should have posted it on the bitcoin discussion because most of users are in there. They could have seen your post and made more comments.

Bitcoin surely has advantages. It really helps people to be independent. Relying on the governments is futile. Also, the later is corrupted. So bitcoin is like a super hero who is trying to save people from the corrupted government.
Pages:
Jump to: