Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 31. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
I think I have already done my part of promotion since I have entered into the crypto currency world. I am here since long and have helped many people to get on board and my friends specially thank me for introducing them into the crypto world (Bitcoin to be specific). Apart from this I am happy that bitcoin is paying my bills and holiday tickets for which my family is always happy about it. They also did not know until 6 months that I am getting money from the currency like bitcoin. They never heard about it until I told them. Being unaware of the internet world now they trust this currency too. I think it ill help us in the decades to come as its really futuristic thing.  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
The more we adapt bitcoin the more it will boom its name. So I think by patronising it, it is also a way of promoting it.
So there, some of my relatives who are patronising bitcoin since then are now millionaire. And also some of them are earning by joining different campaigns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
February 23, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
a promotion of some positive things that have bitcoin through social media such as tweeter, facebook and other social media will greatly affect the value of assets that will continue to increase in bitcoin. So of course it is our duty to continue promoting it as I do now. I actively provide news through my facebook account about the benefits that can be gained by following the bitcoin activity. And by doing this I am sure there will be many investors in my country who are interested and participate in bitcoin activities.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 09:04:59 PM
Bitcoin transaction offer a way for everyone to know from where and to where the bitcoin is sent. So you can follow where the money is, no like the real money where you can't see the money transaction
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
February 23, 2018, 08:48:28 PM
We should promote it because we are here in crypto and bitcoin is the main coin that need more support to brings all coin in the high value and we will be benefited in that. Also we not just promoting it much better if we have an investment to help to increase the demand and will reflect in the bitcoin value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 23, 2018, 08:40:54 PM
I always promote bitcoin in my social media. income I earn, and some pictures of bitcoin. and so far, some people don't care. I don't force them to follow me, so let them decide on their own.
Activity: 63
February 23, 2018, 08:30:26 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Lets promote bitcoin,  social media is the way to promote and introduced bitcoin to the costumers.  Bitcoin is the way of source of living,  and part of our daily lives.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
Bitcoins is the most expensive type of crypto currency, it is widely used globally for investment. And to appreciate how this thing works in your life. By holding a piece of it, it will pumps up very fast due to limited supply and high demand factor, Remember how far does it goes, from 2009 until present, it constantly change and reach its value about 17k last January. This is totally amazing. and there are some speculation that it will reach by 50k by year 2020.This days are the good start to invest.Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 23, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
That is the point why people should take Bitcoin as a form of investment. Yet, I do not see a point for us to promote it or to extend effort to encourage new people on the system of Bitcoin because it may somehow led or result to a decreased on its system. For me it is much better to continue our support for them to see and to have the time to learn the system of Bitcoin by their own.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:14:35 PM
Bitcoin has the potential of increasing social relationship amidst individuals and Government of various economy because through the forum, we get to know one another and learn from our different ethics, culture and heritages. Friendship becomes stronger through unified goals of Bitcoin and business deals.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 23, 2018, 06:55:56 PM
Bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency can help many people to became rich in the future if they work hard and engage in investing to make more profit  and to achieve our goals in life.Even in promoting bitcoin the way we want to spread to get everybody known this digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 23, 2018, 06:46:06 PM
Bitcoin allows you to be in control of your own money, you don't have to rely on big financial institutions anymore to safeguard your money.
You also have the freedom to use this money for whatever purpose you like, donating to wikileaks for example. Can't do that with cc or paypal anymore.

It's transactions are still a lot faster than with traditional banking and they're slowly getting up to par with CCs
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:52:14 PM
I recognize bitcoin on various social media might be like this way to promote bitcoin, and I invite all of us to this news because most people still do not know the bitcoin tentsng and also they are not very trusting. And that in this we will learn together and will get a profit.
They won't understand it fully if no one gives them a proper knowledge or explain bitcoin to them in simple ways on how it works. Even if you promote it to social media sites like bitcoin some people still bypass it because they think its a scam/fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
I recognize bitcoin on various social media might be like this way to promote bitcoin, and I invite all of us to this news because most people still do not know the bitcoin tentsng and also they are not very trusting. And that in this we will learn together and will get a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
February 02, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

Many are earning their second salary in Bitcoin.Even I was working in bitcoin as a part time to get some dollars for my expenses.Their is no need to promote the bitcoin,if you share the profit gained in bitcoin is quite enough to promote the bitcoin.No need to promote separately .
Seriously? you are that kind of people who will really share his earnings with others just to promote Bitcoin?  Let's be real here, we are here mainly to earn more money for ourselves and doing good deeds just comes in second. WE don't need to give others Bitcoin just to promote it, telling them how great opportunity Bitcoin has for us and showing them proofs of our claims to really convince them is a great deal of promoting Bitcoin.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
February 02, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

Many are earning their second salary in Bitcoin.Even I was working in bitcoin as a part time to get some dollars for my expenses.Their is no need to promote the bitcoin,if you share the profit gained in bitcoin is quite enough to promote the bitcoin.No need to promote separately .
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Actually even if it is a crude one this forum post is actually great. Well, for starters in my own personal experience I believe that bitcoin changed my life dramatically by giving me the resources so I can go on an extended vacation, supply my hobbies or even try to be more of a businessman by giving me money to invest into something that I could benefit from in a long run and also giving me some savings left
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
February 02, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

I don't think so, Ethereum worth 100B$ while Bitcoin worth 150B$, and Ethereum is not enjoying the same amount of hype that bitcoin is enjoying.
I think that bitcoin is in a bit oversold position compared to other altcoins, while the whole media talks about bitcoin, and while most of the mining in the world is being focused in bitcoin, bitcoin still owns only about 30% of the whole cryptocurrency market.

I believe that this topic has nothing to do with the bitcoin price, and the price is being controlled by huge manipulators and whales, the fact that you just opened a topic that "advertise" the good thing about bitcoin at a bitcoin forum won't help a lot to the price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 04:10:03 AM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
It is being advertised in different platforms. Bitcoin has been quite the talk in the news lately if you haven't noticed and it is becoming more and more popular through it which is good to the Bitcoin community. Also, there had been a lot of advertisement on social media, I don't know why you still haven't seen one but I'm seeing posts about it frequently.
Activity: 8
February 02, 2018, 01:02:50 AM
Bitcoin already had promoted.  But now it's slow and expensive , about technology, bitcoin has end of mission - to notice all the world know about blockchain and cryptocurrency : Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: