Pages:
Author

Topic: let us promote BITCOIN - page 28. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 01, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
Of course, if bitcoin can be promoted positively by all of us, surely many people are interested in being able to invest in bitcoin. the things we need to look at to promote bitcoin to others by looking at the person's interest, most beginners interested in investing in bitcoin just look at the benefits side, without knowing more in how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 01, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
I think that Bitcoin still need advertising and strong support from its community around the world. Governments and media in most countries keep fighting this crypto currency and spreading fake and wrong stories about it. Personally I try my best to use the social media platforms to let people know the attractive facts about Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

It does not stop untill there, bitcoin nowdays become the main source of income. So not only additional income.
I believe that i will be one of many people who use bitcoin as main source of income.
The growth and power of bitcoin is not able to let down or to stop at any cost, it is increasing now because several people are earning huge profit because of bitcoin it is the way to feed their family for them.  Bitcoin is increasing the income for people and it is making them able to save something for the bad day’s life because someday your real job will be fade and at that time you will bitcoin the only thing to help you and to support you a small promotion will make bitcoin famous worldwide so price will increase more with this little effort we can choose the social media and the TV channels in this regard.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
March 01, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
I do not believe that each of us can contribute to the promotion of bitcoin. It seems to me that now everything depends on developers and miners. If they reach an agreement and increase the size of the block, it will be a big step towards promoting bitcoin. At the moment, I do not see any preconditions for this. Therefore, the number of bitcoin users will be stable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
That is why we must make a good way on how people will understand about it.An additional popularity could help  price to rise when more people will have interest on investing bitcoin.Social media also has a great infuence on promoting bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that speculators will always there..I have told those people i know about bitcoin because i wanted to help them the way it help me through this forum theres a sudden changes in my life.Although i did not dream of becoming rich,what i want in this life is to live a simple life but knowing bitcoin i now have the chance to experience in doing things that i never thought i could, due to financial reasons.
Promoting bitcoin is not only for the benefits of itself alone, it is for everyone and domino effects will come into place. The more we promote it, the more it becomes popular and can influence others in bringing quality life. It provides overwhelming rewards.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 01, 2018, 12:14:39 PM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Bitcoin has its own standard and range among all the cryptocurrency. So there wont be a need of promoting bitcoins it will shine all the time. Bitcoin can be used worldwide to buy anything. Most of the people use this as secondary job but they earn more than that of their primary job which satisfies more than what they expect and keep them to lead a luxury life. I think we dont want to promote about the bitcoin to the experience people, all to be done to the newbie who should be encouraged and not to lose hope over bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 01, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
That is why we must make a good way on how people will understand about it.An additional popularity could help  price to rise when more people will have interest on investing bitcoin.Social media also has a great infuence on promoting bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that speculators will always there..I have told those people i know about bitcoin because i wanted to help them the way it help me through this forum theres a sudden changes in my life.Although i did not dream of becoming rich,what i want in this life is to live a simple life but knowing bitcoin i now have the chance to experience in doing things that i never thought i could, due to financial reasons.
Exactly.There's no denying that bitcoin has a lot of good things to do in our lives and even changes it to a more better and comfortable lives.So with this,i am really trying to reach out to all my loved ones and shared to them about the good news of bitcoin.I know with this,the more it become famous,the bigger the chances the price will be.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
I think the best way to promote it is by showing people you know, who are interested in it, how a wallet works and how to send bits between wallets. Usually when people hear about Bitcoin they hear all these techy buzzwords and it's very intimidating, but once they see how easy it is to download a wallet app to their phone and get a few bits sent to it, it usually clicks much better.

Just don't be a pushy salesman about it, only show people who express an interest in it, don't try to shove it in people's faces.
Activity: 93
March 01, 2018, 09:30:20 AM
Yes we must , we must promote bitcoin in our friends , relatives , or in our country ti help others to have a financial freedom .
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
That is why we must make a good way on how people will understand about it.An additional popularity could help  price to rise when more people will have interest on investing bitcoin.Social media also has a great infuence on promoting bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that speculators will always there..I have told those people i know about bitcoin because i wanted to help them the way it help me through this forum theres a sudden changes in my life.Although i did not dream of becoming rich,what i want in this life is to live a simple life but knowing bitcoin i now have the chance to experience in doing things that i never thought i could, due to financial reasons.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
March 01, 2018, 08:24:16 AM
Yes, I always promote bitcoin to my friends, social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. I keep on telling them what benefits they can get and how to earn bitcoin in the forum like joining bounty campaign.
Social media is the powerful way to promote bitcoin but not all people are accessing into it. Most of people are just using YouTube and Facebook where not all are aware about the existence of bitcoin. Telling a friend, sharing them information's about bitcoin is good help to promote it for them to be interested in investing into it because of the benefits that we can get.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 01, 2018, 08:02:42 AM
I personally often share my knowledge of bitcoin by word of mouth only, I give bitcoin information to some of my friends and explain the benefits it will get from bitcoin, and provide proof to convince them that much of what they will get from bitcoin if they joins into it and makes some investments, indirectly I've been spreading bitcoin information that may affect their view of bitcoin so they can spread it to their friends, the more new investors joining the bitcoin will have a good impact on future bitcoin growth
Activity: 112
March 01, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Yes let's promote bitcoin share it to our friends family's so that we can help and encourage them also to work in bitcoin  world
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
March 01, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Yes, I always promote bitcoin to my friends, social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. I keep on telling them what benefits they can get and how to earn bitcoin in the forum like joining bounty campaign.
It is good that you are trying to educate your circle about the new system of the currency, atleast if they will not join any bounty campaign, they will try to get something good from this information.

Bitcoin has this great feature which I love is that the more you advertise it to the people, the more it will benefit like just like you are the owner of the bitcoin, so with that in the mind, I think it is mandatory for all of us to tell the people around us about the bitcoin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:50:26 AM
I would love to do this with my family. But how did my family still not understand? So I can only introduce bitcoin to my friends. Currently I and my friends are participating in bitcoin .
Yeah it is so hard for one to make his family understand how this bitcoin help them financially. I have tried this one time and my family just called it scam. Nothing else Tongue so yes, it is hard. But you know what can make them convinced with this, best is show them your bank account and explain how you have raised this bank statement from this low level to the higher one. Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
We can promote bitcoin by releasing ads and spreading in social media about the significance of bitcoin for people. But I read on last day that bitcoin ads were removed from facebook. What if the social media ban the promotion of bitcoin, are there more ways to promote bitcoin in our country? Provide some ways to promote bitcoin other than social media.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 28, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
Bitcoin promotion will definitely help to increase the spread and value of bitcoin. But at the moment, the market has been dull and not exciting as expected. We await expectation also from bitcoin as more people troop in from all over the world.
Yes,that's the reason we have to promote bitcoin in our own ways especially now that the market seems down.I'm sure some newbies out there are already thinking if they have made right decisions investing in bitcoin.IMO i fear less everytime the situation  seems like this because i know from the start that bitcoin is very volatile,it can be up in a minute and then down the next minute.As long as i have build my trust with bitcoin,no one can bring me down.
Activity: 5
February 28, 2018, 09:07:56 AM
I try to slip bitcoin into their subconscious inception style. Ive tried the biting the ear off method and the results are not very good
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 28, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
All of you promoting bitcoin can start by maybe buying it yourselves?

Indeed, we should promote Bitcoin and help it to keep it alive specially that Bitcoin helped most of us to earned for living in which without Bitcoin maybe the life of difficulty and hardship are still with most us. We should promote Bitcoin because there are still other people who are still need to learn about Bitcoin so that like us they will experience the opportunity to become stable in life so therefore buy buying more Bitcoin specially that price is still not so expensive to purchase will surely help Bitcoin more than advertising and promoting.
Pages:
Jump to: