Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's stop comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum or any other Cryptos - page 10. (Read 20468 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
you do realize that it is not "us" that are comparing bitcoin to other altcoins!

in other words usually people who are comparing bitcoin to some altcoin are not even comparing them, they are instead advertising that altcoin by trying to say that altcoin is "better" than bitcoin. this is not limited to centralized shitcoins like ethereum but it has happened  with many different ones. for instance last year at least a dozen altcoins like Dash were supposed to replace bitcoin by now but after their pumps were done and they earned their profit, the dumps began and their "advertisement" also stopped.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Of course! Because btc is definitely incomparable to alts though they are both cryptocurrency. If we compare it to the wolves, alts are just the weaklings/followers and btc is the leader of the whole pack — also a wolf but that fact makes him a special one.
People sell their cryptos just because they heard that a particular coin is better than the coin they have. To add to these, I believe dumping of crypto coins is also as a result of this kinda comparisons made by people. 
Actually, that could be a factor. And I just feel pity for those kind of investors because they are the one who are dragging themselves down. They do not show strong confidence into their holdings, easily get influenced by the external surrounding and bad decision makers as well Sad. They are just like digging their own graves Grin (just kidding) so I think much better for them to stop or take a break because they are not yet prepared.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
People sell their cryptos just because they heard that a particular coin is better than the coin they have. To add to these, I believe dumping of crypto coins is also as a result of this kinda comparisons made by people. 

A lot of people in crypto are to make a quick profit and they are not interested in understanding how it works and what is its future use or any other reasons. Their main aim is to make money and if that is not happening then they will start comparing with other coins which are either more stable or going up in that movement. I don't we can do anything for this segment of people.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
It should be difficult to stop people comparing between Bitcoin and Ethereum or to other cryptos since it is a topic that leads people be curious to know the developments and differences day to day. It seems will continue and be unstoppable. But personally, I don't compare between them because they have own characteristics and unable to compare each other.    
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't think that those sell offs is due to the comparisons that are being done in the community. It's only a result where everyone panics so I don't really think that will be a cause of the dump. They are just FOMOing so they are selling. And about the comparisons of bitcoin to ETH or to any altcoin, that comparison is nowhere to go. Just ignore those people that keeps on comparing bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
I don't think it is relevant to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum or comparing any other cryptos to each other. I know its quiet tempting to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum because of their reputations in terms of their market cap and volume.But I do believe that the source of doubt in most people in the crypto community is mostly because of this comparisons made about cryptocurrencies. People who don't really know and understand the ideas and purpose of the creation of cryptocurrency will just share their ignorance to the world, which is not helping the crypto market. People sell their cryptos just because they heard that a particular coin is better than the coin they have. To add to these, I believe dumping of crypto coins is also as a result of this kinda comparisons made by people.  Please let's find a way to talk about cryptos rather than comparing them to each other...... Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: