Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 11. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
According to WP, dividends will be paid to AML coin holders once every half year. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that in order to receive dividends it is necessary to have 12500 AML.
That is, this is a kind of marketing move, where the project development team has definite goals, if i understand correctly
Marketing is an important component of any project, even if they go on tricks, it's not scary, the main thing that was efficiency.

Marketing is first of all a mechanism for promoting a project on the market among other competitors, and one should not forget that advertising needs to be properly configured.
Activity: 224
Every account that has commented on this page is in the same obscure time zone that belongs to Iceland and Morocco. All these accounts obviously are run by the same person who is using a VPN to hide their IP address.
You seem paranoid. It's none of Your business where I write. There is evidence, present or submit a complaint to the moderators. Indeed You have exposed a lot of fraudulent projects, but do not rush at all with accusations without evidence..
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
According to WP, dividends will be paid to AML coin holders once every half year. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that in order to receive dividends it is necessary to have 12500 AML.
That is, this is a kind of marketing move, where the project development team has definite goals, if i understand correctly
Marketing is an important component of any project, even if they go on tricks, it's not scary, the main thing that was efficiency.
Unfortunately my question about the dividends and the increase of the demand for the coins remained unanswered. Still, I hope that the team will make a wider economy on the token...
It’s trite to make a good advertisement, bring as many people as possible into the project and develop further, because the price of a token depends only on its trading on the stock exchange
This is not really the main criteria, advertising is certainly good, but if the token will not be traded, then you can forget about the price increase
Activity: 12
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
There is also an appointment with investors in Singapore.
Singapore is a good place to present your project, so it’s right that you take part in this event. Is information about investors public or is it confidential? Are they private individuals or are they some kind of investment funds?
It would be interesting to learn more about investors who intend to invest in the project. If these are public people, then this is a positive moment for the whole community.
I have never seen public investors at all, since they always want to be anonymous, why should they advertise it Smiley
Unfortunately my question about the dividends and the increase of the demand for the coins remained unanswered. Still, I hope that the team will make a wider economy on the token...
It’s trite to make a good advertisement, bring as many people as possible into the project and develop further, because the price of a token depends only on its trading on the stock exchange
If the project has real office plans, then the intentions are really serious, this is the right decision. An investor can always come to the office and discuss all the nuances with a company representative. Smiley
It’s too early to talk about offices, if you look at the truth, the project is still at the development stage, they certainly took steps forward, but did not go very far from the very beginning
Activity: 12
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
Singapore is a good place to present your project, so it’s right that you take part in this event. Is information about investors public or is it confidential? Are they private individuals or are they some kind of investment funds?
The AMANPURI is simply obliged to succeed, all sorts of activities have a positive impact on the development and promotion of the project.

It all depends on the team itself and whether it wants it in the future, as there are simply a lot of competitors on the market and you need to have your own creative so that people learn about them and buy tokens
I heard that you are working on the creation of a marketplace on which the AML token will be used. Is this true?
Open a sales office from June to July.
We are also considering IEO.
And in November we will open an exchange that can use AML tokens to halve the transaction fee.
I understood, thank you, I just read the news and thought you were planning to launch the marketplace along with the crypto exchange. I know about opening an office, we are all waiting for you to officially start selling coins and open an office.
If the project has real office plans, then the intentions are really serious, this is the right decision. An investor can always come to the office and discuss all the nuances with a company representative. Smiley
The AMANPURI is simply obliged to succeed, all sorts of activities have a positive impact on the development and promotion of the project.

Each new project on the market is a contribution to cryptocurrency, in any case, all of these technologies people notice
I heard that you are working on the creation of a marketplace on which the AML token will be used. Is this true?
And in November we will open an exchange that can use AML tokens to halve the transaction fee.
Do you think the Commission reduction is enough for Your token to be in demand? You may want to consider the dividends to the holders of tokens?
Activity: 294
I am waiting for that project in Europe and I think, as a cryptocurrency exchange it has all chances to succeed.
Activity: 44
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Do you have to verify your project? I forgot to ask, as they ask a lot for their passport scan.
You are talking about licensing in government?
Do you have to verify your project? I forgot to ask, as they ask a lot for their passport scan.
hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?

Any new interesting made exchange has a chance to go on the top of traders favorites. As for me, if they will make IEO, then we need to talking about advantages.
Now the most important thing in the market is that the project be completed, as now, just the majority of them are either a scam, or simply a “temporary idea”. We will follow
hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?

There is no sense to compete with YouTube, except to provide an alternative.
Exchange competes with video hosting? How? It will become so good that everyone who watches videos on YouTube will come there to trade? Shocked
Activity: 294

Any new interesting made exchange has a chance to go on the top of traders favorites. As for me, if they will make IEO, then we need to talking about advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: