Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 12. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?

There is no sense to compete with YouTube, except to provide an alternative.
Activity: 55
hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.
There is also an appointment with investors in Singapore.

Very soon it will be possible to understand where the project will go. Hope investors will appreciate the beta of your platform. And of course, if there is margin trading, then it will attract a large number of users, so sure you will add this in the full version.
A good option is to hire special people on the beta version of the platform who will be able to fully test the platform for all errors so that users will not come across this in the future.
Activity: 12
Perhaps it makes sense to insure the assets of users of the exchange? Because your deductions in the amount of 5% of the amount of profit may not be enough, for example, if the exchange is hacked several months after the exchange starts.
You are right, you need to allocate more than 5 percent to it, since your customers will be there, and losing them is bad for the company's future reputation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
We will be exhibiting at the World Block Chain Awards which will be held in Singapore on 22 and 23 June.

Very soon it will be possible to understand where the project will go. Hope investors will appreciate the beta of your platform. And of course, if there is margin trading, then it will attract a large number of users, so sure you will add this in the full version.
Activity: 294
Team , what about future? Do you plan something more than IEO? If you cannot make IEO , than what?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How many active investment pools do you already have as a regular investor?
It will depends what exchange will the team accept.

Just wanted to post irrefutable proof that you are A7373 and P9tosya. You also have at least 20 other Newbie or Jr Member accounts but you don't necessarily use them for bounties (just your spam / thread bumping service).

You "share" the same ETH address with these two other members:

0xAAd4d91807C1e332034658D76d528870a3F3eAF3

Proof that you used the same address:

A7373
https://archive.is/YSt0l

Bugatti73
https://archive.is/P9RwR

P9tosya
https://archive.is/4VmXi

And just for fun, I decided to include a screenshot of you talking to yourself.

The conversation in this thread is almost 100% artificial and created by the same person. Do not trust projects that hire this kind of service.
Friend , please stop spamming here. What’s wrong with you? I think you just need a women)). I don’t know other account . And don’t have any newbies)))
I would like to know which tokens from you will be sold in the future? to be able to trade them
You are asking that question from team or from community?
Most likely it was a common question to all, i think so Smiley
I would like to know which tokens from you will be sold in the future? to be able to trade them
You are asking that question from team or from community?
Actually, they themselves are an exchange, so it’s not so important to them as to other projects. The main thing is that they have enough users and liquidity to ensure price growth over time.
There are actually a lot of young exchanger projects in the market, the main thing is the exchange rate and, of course, liquidity, you are right
Activity: 12
Is there any dates about IEO? Now it’s time to make it, becouse some people are afraid about it.
IEO is gaining popularity, it's a good idea.

I think that the sale of tokens, whether IEO or ICO, depends on the project itself, the General situation on the market and the product that is implemented by the project.

Nowadays almost no one uses ICO, everyone has switched to a new type of IEO, they are doing it right, because you need to follow the trends
Activity: 51
Is there any dates about IEO? Now it’s time to make it, becouse some people are afraid about it.

I think that the sale of tokens, whether IEO or ICO, depends on the project itself, the General situation on the market and the product that is implemented by the project.
Activity: 53
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Next is the establishment of sales office and IEO.
If the hard cap is reached, the sale will end.
I do not know how your bidding is going now, but I think that it will be very difficult to assemble a Hard Cap in the current conditions of the crypto market. Although if you spend IEO on some well-known exchange, then there is a chance to sell all the tokens for sale.
It will depends what exchange will the team accept.

Usually this information is available on the project website or in white paper.
Tell me, does the project carry out any actions, bounty, airdrop?

As I remember there was no airdrops yet by that project.
Activity: 103

Usually this information is available on the project website or in white paper.
Tell me, does the project carry out any actions, bounty, airdrop?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I don't think that for a serious project it will be hard to appear on coinmarketcup. This is the most important obligation after the commencement of work.
I'm not happy with the coinmarketcup platform, but for some reason many investors trust it, I think that every project should appear there.

It has nothing to do with being a serious project or not. As far as I know it depends on the number of exchanges you are listed on. And also on the trading volume threshold, which I can't exactly recall right now.

For listing coins on coinmarketcap daily trading volume must be from $ 100,000 for all pairs on all exchanges.
But there for the calculation applies a certain formula.
You can read more here: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

For all pairs on all exchanges? And what if a shit exchange lists you and there is no trading volume? They probably don't consider that I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: