Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 14. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Open sale has not yet begun, it must begin in June or July. I'm hoping for a quick sale and collection hardcup.
Today it is very difficult to find investors to collect a hardcap you need to try very hard.
It's true, investors are now extremely distrustful, the project needs a very strong marketing plan.
I think if there is a finished product, it will be easier to attract investors, and marketing will be only as an addition to the strategy of increasing the popularity of the project. I am interested to see the finished product at the end of the year and I am sure that the crypto community will pay attention to the project if the exchange looks very good.
As I know, the project could be finished only after successfull main sale, so, the team needs to find investors now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Guys , we are talking about nothing

This is the truest statement you've ever made. Congrats on becoming self-aware. Can't believe this project is still paying you to spam one liners for them though. They must have spent far more on your bumping service than the amount of BTC they've raised.
Friend, what are you talking about? People just speaking about new exchanges and investment.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Hey. What AMANPURI specifically differs from other sites, what are the main benefits?

Open sale has not yet begun, it must begin in June or July. I'm hoping for a quick sale and collection hardcup.
Today it is very difficult to find investors to collect a hardcap you need to try very hard.

It's true, investors are now extremely distrustful, the project needs a very strong marketing plan.

Guys , we are talking about nothing , let’s waiting for team answers for our last questions and then talking for other things.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Each project has a marketing plan and AMANPURI is no exception. I would like to wish the project success.
Activity: 62

What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
Still no news, probably waiting for the opening of the sales office, then the news will be required to appear.
The main sale have not been open already? Does devs comment something about that?
I don't think it would happen so fast, to collect this amount of money need to see the final product and to try the exchange itself in. Otherwise the money will be very slow to gather.
If the project does not raise enough money for existing in the future, will there be a refund to investors and according to which principle?
Activity: 159
Still no news, probably waiting for the opening of the sales office, then the news will be required to appear.
The main sale have not been open already? Does devs comment something about that?
I don't think it would happen so fast, to collect this amount of money need to see the final product and to try the exchange itself in. Otherwise the money will be very slow to gather.
Activity: 126
Will the mobile application be implemented? If Yes, at what stage is the development of the mobile application?

I'm also very interested now without mobile applications are not a serious project. In this smartphone it would be foolish to miss this opportunity to increase the number of users on the exchange.
I agree. The mobile app is very important and necessary to create. This will increase the number of users and in many respects will make it easier for small traders to trade anywhere and at any time.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
If we want to hold tokens on your exchange, should we have some dividents for it?
If you purchase at Presale or ICO and hold more than 12500 AML, you will be eligible for dividends.
Dividends allocate 5% of our profits twice a year depending on AML ownership rate.
What is the cost of 12500 AML during PreSale? Will dividend payments be made in cryptocurrency? If so, which one?
The 12500 AML is available for $ 1000.
Payment of dividends is paid by BTC.

I strongly advise against investing in this project. While I cannot point to specific evidence that they are a scam, the fact that they hired a bumping service to bump their thread for them is consistent with scammer-like behavior. There are already a hundred exchanges for you to choose from. The market is already oversaturated with exchanges. There is nothing that suggests this project isn't simply another cashgrab and will result in an unfinished project or a zero-volume exchange.
After such harsh statements, I would like to hear the evidence, otherwise you can be considered a fraudster. And you blame ordinary guys who are interested to communicate here in the fact that they were hired and they specifically write posts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
If you are confident in your abilities, then you can attend the next blockchain conferences, forums. For example, investors can be found during the forum "An Annual Event for the Bitcoin Community" location: SVN West - San Francisco, CA date: June 25-26, 2019
Do you know something about online streaming of that conference?

Maybe they made private sale and we just know about that? Team need to answer something about that.
I think you are right, now private sales are underway, as it is written in the title of the topic.

Maybe they made private sale and we just know about that? Team need to answer something about that.
Activity: 112

Activity: 100

The team announced their plans to open an office during the sale of tokens. This is quite normal, they also have start-up funds, therefore it will not be difficult to open an office. And I think this is the right decision.
In what specific countries, cities are planned to open offices?Is this activity appropriate?
That exchange need to make own IEO and then make full advertising, becouse ICO is too long way of sale.
Perhaps this option can be considered, I also noticed that IEO  is now gaining popularity!

If the project really has a clear and correct development plan, then the project can be carried out simultaneously by ICO and IEO.
Activity: 62
Hey, guys. What is AMANPURI in General? What guarantees do you provide to your investors?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
That exchange need to make own IEO and then make full advertising, becouse ICO is too long way of sale.
Activity: 131
Will the mobile application be implemented? If Yes, at what stage is the development of the mobile application?

I'm also very interested now without mobile applications are not a serious project. In this smartphone it would be foolish to miss this opportunity to increase the number of users on the exchange.
Activity: 151
Pages:
Jump to: