Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform) - page 13. (Read 11578 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Next is the establishment of sales office and IEO.
If the hard cap is reached, the sale will end.
Is there any conditions of IEO for today, or that’s secret information ?
No, there is no IEO instructions for today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What next? We must wait until ICO ends or it can go with IEO in couple?
Next is the establishment of sales office and IEO.
If the hard cap is reached, the sale will end.
Is there any conditions of IEO for today, or that’s secret information ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Will the AML coin be placed on other exchanges or is it a token utility that works within one exchange?
The more exchanges, the better, I think, it is clear to all.

And what exchanges do you plan to list tokens for? Where can I see this information*?

Actually, they themselves are an exchange, so it’s not so important to them as to other projects. The main thing is that they have enough users and liquidity to ensure price growth over time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Will the AML coin be placed on other exchanges or is it a token utility that works within one exchange?

And what exchanges do you plan to list tokens for? Where can I see this information*?

Usually this information is available on the project website or in white paper.
Activity: 62

Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Would we have dividends from regular trade inside your platform. That’s would be great opportunity .
Yes, the team promises to distribute 5% of their profits to the holders of the tokens. This is correct, holders of the tokens will be many, all want to get passive income.
dividends have always attracted investors, this is a good plan.

With more referrals the value of dividends will increase ?
Referrals and dividends are different.
For referrals, up to 40% of the introducer's transaction fee will be your income.
Does referrals system has levels, as in the pyramid? I mean, if my friend invited his friend, will I receive dividends for it?
If AML project would have big popularity, exchanges will add it for free for their exchange.
Activity: 294
It must be placed to more exchanges then today becouse many traders want to buy new coins but can’t do that.
Tell me, when will be ready the final version of exchange and you can learn about the Toolbox and look at the interface of the exchange?
What does the toolbox mean?
If it's a system trade, you can use the ones you developed on our exchange.
Or if it is a trading tool, everything in the trading view is available.
There are also many ordering methods that are not available on other exchanges.
Maybe he meant toolbox as an application for trading, and traders instruments?
Activity: 159

Open sale has not yet begun, it must begin in June or July. I'm hoping for a quick sale and collection hardcup.
Today it is very difficult to find investors to collect a hardcap you need to try very hard.

It's true, investors are now extremely distrustful, the project needs a very strong marketing plan.

Guys , we are talking about nothing , let’s waiting for team answers for our last questions and then talking for other things.
Good idea, we could talk at length, but did not find the correct answer. We should wait for the review team.
Activity: 126
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
Still no news, probably waiting for the opening of the sales office, then the news will be required to appear.
The main sale have not been open already? Does devs comment something about that?
Open sale has not yet begun, it must begin in June or July. I'm hoping for a quick sale and collection hardcup.
I don't think it would happen so fast, to collect this amount of money need to see the final product and to try the exchange itself in. Otherwise the money will be very slow to gather.
If the project does not raise enough money for existing in the future, will there be a refund to investors and according to which principle?
A very interesting question, the refund is always a very important question, I have not met any information about the refund on the official website.
Activity: 182
Referral campaign is good for growing community in all social media.
That's right.
We do not just pay referral fees, but we set the world's largest referral fees in the cryptocurrency industry.
This will allow influencers, bloggers and associates around the world to advertise Amanpuri.
In this way, Binance has grown as it is now.
We have many features and services that are not found in Binance, so we will grow more than Binance.
I want to believe that it will. But I think it is too early to talk about such a serious competitor.
Binance, too, was once a very small exchange with little volume of trading, it took him 3 years to become the best stock exchange with the highest volume.
Binance not the best example of now is the development of markets is almost impossible. It is a large project that adapts to the market and could quickly change your strategy development.
Activity: 243
That exchange need to make own IEO and then make full advertising, becouse ICO is too long way of sale.
Perhaps this option can be considered, I also noticed that IEO  is now gaining popularity!
As far as I know, the team is now working on launching IEO and when they officially announce the details of conducting IEO it will be more clear what prospects this project has.
Prospects depend on how comfortable is the stock exchange how quickly will withdraw money and how much will be the trading pairs to trade.
It seems to me that most of all investors trust those sites that use secure cold wallets to store cryptocurrency assets of users.
I agree with you, this project is just that, it will store a large amount of funds in cold wallets.
That exchange need to make own IEO and then make full advertising, becouse ICO is too long way of sale.
Perhaps this option can be considered, I also noticed that IEO  is now gaining popularity!
As far as I know, the team is now working on launching IEO and when they officially announce the details of conducting IEO it will be more clear what prospects this project has.
Prospects depend on how comfortable is the stock exchange how quickly will withdraw money and how much will be the trading pairs to trade.
It seems to me that most of all investors trust those sites that use secure cold wallets to store cryptocurrency assets of users.
Activity: 151
Activity: 140
What about new updates of the project? Is there any news from devs?
Still no news, probably waiting for the opening of the sales office, then the news will be required to appear.
I think the news should still appear, I understand now the team has a lot to do, but we are ordinary people who are interested in the fate of the project should always be interested in the project and to discuss new news, but they do not...
Activity: 131
I think for a project suitable way ICO, during the open sales team will have time to finish your project and run the exchange. Investors will be calmer if they see the process of creating from scratch a full-fledged exchange.
Activity: 47

It is necessary to convey information to potential users and investors by any means.

I agree, all means are good. All investors love open-source projects that have nothing to hide.
Activity: 47
If you are confident in your abilities, then you can attend the next blockchain conferences, forums. For example, investors can be found during the forum "An Annual Event for the Bitcoin Community" location: SVN West - San Francisco, CA date: June 25-26, 2019
Do you know something about online streaming of that conference?
I am not sure about the online broadcast. It will probably be on YouTube, but I know that a lot of crypto enthusiasts and people who are interested in startups, innovative technologies and so on gather at this event. I think this is a good place to look for investors and meet like-minded people.
It is necessary to convey information to potential users and investors by any means.
Pages:
Jump to: