Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 4. (Read 160567 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
You guy should consider adding XLC to https://cryptohub.online/market/

Its new growing exchange, really pleasant to trade.  Grin
  We will check it out for sure :
Thanks
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 10:06:32 AM
You guy should consider adding XLC to https://cryptohub.online/market/

Its new growing exchange, really pleasant to trade.  Grin
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
When will the CLI tool for Windows be released to extract the keys from the old wallet?
30th June
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
When will the CLI tool for Windows be released to extract the keys from the old wallet?
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
good luck team for such an amazing thread but I hope this is the purest version of wallet?
Activity: 12
June 14, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
In my opinion, this is a good project that inspires confidence and should benefit users. Good luck to the development team and further successes.

I agree, the coin has a great potential
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
In my opinion, this is a good project that inspires confidence and should benefit users. Good luck to the development team and further successes.
June 13, 2018, 02:16:23 PM
Hi want about Leviar upcoming fork— Switch to Monero code base .
What should I do, my coin on exchange.Do I have to put them in a wallet or can stay in exchange office?
Thanks
I join the previous question. Have my coins on wallet. What should i do? GUI wallet v0.3.0 walletd v2.3.0. Thank you.

I have LeviarCoin GUI Wallet v0.2.0 and is stuck on block 370222. I downloaded the new GUI Wallet 18.06 CADMIUM and i cant import old wallet. In my version v0.2.0 the only option is to backup/restore wallet. In CADMIUM i am asked for *.keys extension or memonic seeds. The v0.2.0 wallet dont have any option to "SHOW SEEDS" so how could i restore my wallet. The backup wallet option export wallet with *.wallet extention not *keys.

When the fork time arrives we will release a simple tool to extract keys from old wallets
June 13, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
June 13, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
I have been researching the various "Monero like" coins out there for mining, since I live in a country with very expensive energy prices and cryptonight mining generally uses less electricity than many other algorithms.

The goals and markets that XLC claims to be targeting are a good idea in principle (DRM and in-app purchases) but if the coin continues to be mined via regular cryptonight, which is now extensively ASIC mined - I don't see how these goals can be realized. When reading the white-paper I thought that the idea of an app which mines a small amount instead of showing an ad is fine, especially as mobile devices (phones mostly) are getting more and more powerful all the time BUT....

if you use the existing technology of XLC as a means of mining on an app user's device they will NEVER be able to compete with the hash power/difficulty level created by cryptonight ASIC miners.

Are there any plans to change to a truly ASIC resistant algorithm like Monero, Sumo, etc have already done using cryptonight V7? I have been mining Loki for a couple of weeks and it uses cryptonight-heavy. I am happy with it's plans in future to use something like DASH's masternodes to provide app services like encrypted messaging and I think it has good potential. Leviarcoin however will go nowhere if it sticks with regular cryptonight. Is it going to change algorithm or disappear?

We will be doing a fork and we will be switching to monero V7 so it will be asic resistant

June 13, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
LeviarCoin wallet (2.1.2) Is this the purest version of the wallet?

I don't understand what you mean
June 13, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
What should I do, my coin on exchange.Do I have to put them in a wallet or can stay in exchange office?
Thanks

You can keep them on the exchange or on your wallet, it is the same both are safe options
Activity: 29
June 13, 2018, 03:09:18 AM
Can we mine this?
Activity: 41
June 13, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
I have LeviarCoin GUI Wallet v0.2.0 and is stuck on block 370222. I downloaded the new GUI Wallet 18.06 CADMIUM and i cant import old wallet. In my version v0.2.0 the only option is to backup/restore wallet. In CADMIUM i am asked for *.keys extension or memonic seeds. The v0.2.0 wallet dont have any option to "SHOW SEEDS" so how could i restore my wallet. The backup wallet option export wallet with *.wallet extention not *keys.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
Thanks
I join the previous question. Have my coins on wallet. What should i do? GUI wallet v0.3.0 walletd v2.3.0. Thank you.
Activity: 33
June 10, 2018, 08:48:49 AM
LeviarCoin wallet (2.1.2) Is this the purest version of the wallet?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
June 10, 2018, 07:12:33 AM
Thanks
June 09, 2018, 09:06:17 PM
Gui source have been already uploaded on our GitHub. The daemon source code will be uploaded tomorrow.

https://github.com/leviarcoin
Activity: 3
June 05, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Leviar — Switch to Monero code base (dates and details)
In the last two months, our developers have been working hard on the switch to the code base of Monero. Now, we are happy to announce that the new code will be released on June 9th on our Github account. We’ll be releasing the new version of the client (v3.0.0) / wallets (v0.5.0). With this release we will finish the switch from codebase of Bytecoin to the Monero one.

But the actual fork date will be on the block height 490000, which is estimated to take place on June 30th. Some members of our community may find that frustrating or may see it as a delay. That’s why we want to explain to our dear community that we decided to do the fork on June 30th so we would have enough time to contact the exchanges, which usually takes lot of time (it can take weeks to receive and answer from cryptopia) and to contact all the pools we know of to make sure they all upgrade and they have everything ready for the fork. This won’t affect our roadmap because as soon as the new code is released, the team will start working on the next milestone.

Thanks to the switch of codebase, Leviar will share the top of the line features with Monero, especially in terms of privacy and anonymity. These features are the following:

https://medium.com/@leviarcoin_fdn/leviar-switch-to-codebase-of-monero-dates-and-details-ee4c27402633
Pages:
Jump to: