Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 28. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Our whitepaper has been updated over the past weeks thanks to the community feedback.

Make sure to check it out! http://windingtree.com/
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Here is a 4min clip of our pitch at Summer Summit 2017. Great way to digest what Winding Tree is doing quickly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQqPv23TEw
Any bounty Twitter or Facebook?

We are considering both! Stay tuned!
I see nothing bounty in here, your projects will not succeed if no bounty at all in here,
so, i am not interested.  Cool

Thanks for your feedback.

This is the our initial white paper which is currently out in the open to receive feedback from the travel and crypto community.  We will be updating the draft on a rolling basis with the announcement of advisers, investors, and other changes once official. Our intention is to solve the current oligopolistic distribution landscape in travel and create a fair marketplace, and doubt our success depends on a bounty program. That said we may introduce a bounty program in the near future.

Thanks for this update about bounty I hope this would be helpful to raise awareness on various channel. This project has great potential so it will be nice to promote this and support this through bounty program.

Thanks for the input. We will announce details of a possible bounty program when we have the final draft of our whitepaper up along with an TGE date. Keep an eye out!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I see nothing bounty in here, your projects will not succeed if no bounty at all in here,
so, i am not interested.  Cool

This is the our initial white paper which is currently out in the open to receive feedback from the travel and crypto community.  We will be updating the draft on a rolling basis with the announcement of advisers, investors, and other changes once official. Our intention is to solve the current oligopolistic distribution landscape in travel and create a fair marketplace, and doubt our success depends on a bounty program. That said we may introduce a bounty program in the near future.

Thanks for this update about bounty I hope this would be helpful to raise awareness on various channel. This project has great potential so it will be nice to promote this and support this through bounty program.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Any bounty Twitter or Facebook?
Activity: 434
I can provide you Whitepaper and ANN thread in Vietnamese language. If you need it please send me a message for approvals Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Hi dev i reserve filipino translation if you need it.

Thanks.
legendary
Merit: 1094
Regarding translations - all the comments are taken into account. When we're going to release the final version we'll post here.

I would like to reserve Hindi translation if needed Smiley
No Transaction Fees
We believe that commission fees are a business model of the past. We do not plan taking any transaction fees apart from the fees that are needed to incentivize miners to give computational power to the network. These fees will be automatically calculated by the blockchain at the time of transaction.

I want to know the details of this

By transaction fees we mean the distribution fees hotels and airlines currently pay to intermediaries. Typical fees for a hotel booking made through an OTA range from 10% (for large branded hotels) up to 25% (for individual hotels) of the total booking amount. The Winding Tree blockchain will be a decentralized entity so it can't and won't take any fees from travel suppliers. The only fee liable during a booking is the gas needed to execute the contract and register the booking on the blockchain.

As Winding Tree is primarily a B2B blockchain, the businesses selling the rooms to the customer can have incentives to do so both for profit as well as not for profit:

Case 1 - Not for profit:
An event organizer has a deal with the hotel it is organizing the event at and resells the hotels inventory directly on its own website.

Case 2 - Booking Fee:
Winding Tree being decentralized will offer equal distribution to all inventory, companies may take their time to offer customers a curated selection of hotels and flights and maybe even bundle these together with other services and charge the customer a booking fee for it.

Case 3 - Smart Commission:
Hotels and Airlines can set a smart commission which will be given to businesses who sell inventory for the hotel. A default smart commission is available for anyone to resell, suppliers will also be able to set custom commissions for specific vendors.

Case 4 - Open Source Travel Agent:
Similarly to OpenBazaar and Duo Search - search engines for travel inventory can be built.
I hope that answers your question.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
No Transaction Fees
We believe that commission fees are a business model of the past. We do not plan taking any transaction fees apart from the fees that are needed to incentivize miners to give computational power to the network. These fees will be automatically calculated by the blockchain at the time of transaction.

I want to know the details of this
Activity: 1
Regarding translations - all the comments are taken into account. When we're going to release the final version we'll post here.
Interesting project. So this mean that the user - who is buying the travel/trip/holiday etc plan is going to receive it much cheaper,on the other hand it is more money for the hotel and so on. What are the ideas for the crowdsale? Where it is going to be,payment form etc. I hope it is not going to be on your site - because it will crash and will render it useless and less trustworthy than through and exchange imo.

Currently Hotels and Airlines face significant distribution fees, and are among the parties interested in the project. The distribution fees are currently offset on consumer prices, so you are correct in mentioning that consumer prices would be reduced. We will soon add the specific details of the crowdsale.
Activity: 19
Interesting project. So this mean that the user - who is buying the travel/trip/holiday etc plan is going to receive it much cheaper,on the other hand it is more money for the hotel and so on. What are the ideas for the crowdsale? Where it is going to be,payment form etc. I hope it is not going to be on your site - because it will crash and will render it useless and less trustworthy than through and exchange imo.
Activity: 3
What is the minimum target required for the crowdsale? Is there any bounty program for translation?

The minimum is $5 million worth. This is draft as we're still making some edits from feedback we've received from the industry and community. We may be looking into this for the next draft, so stay tuned...

5 million seems a realistic target for an ICO. Awaiting further details Smiley

$5million is the minimum Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
reserving italian translation
Activity: 330
do yo need french translation?
legendary
Merit: 1094
What is the minimum target required for the crowdsale? Is there any bounty program for translation?

The minimum is $5 million worth. This is draft as we're still making some edits from feedback we've received from the industry and community. We may be looking into this for the next draft, so stay tuned...

5 million seems a realistic target for an ICO. Awaiting further details Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
reserve indonesia translate if you need
so, i am not interested.  Cool

This is the our initial white paper which is currently out in the open to receive feedback from the travel and crypto community.  We will be updating the draft on a rolling basis with the announcement of advisers, investors, and other changes once official. Our intention is to solve the current oligopolistic distribution landscape in travel and create a fair marketplace, and doubt our success depends on a bounty program. That said we may introduce a bounty program in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: