Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 27. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Here's an updated list of events we'll be at, hit us up if you're attending and come meet us Smiley

San Francisco - 12th September

Zurich - 15th September

Kiev - 17th-19th September
What will the new technical advisor do in terms of moving forward with the ICO?

Manuel will be advising us on best development and security practices. Including planning the auditing and bug bounties for our code when we release it!

We're totally excited about having him on board Smiley
Activity: 100
What will the new technical advisor do in terms of moving forward with the ICO?
Activity: 72
More and more assimilation projects appear, but who is the dark horse in the field of subdivision? Still have to wait and see
When is the close date of this ICO?

The ICO will run 2 weeks. So it begins on the 1st of February and ends on the 15th. The exact blocks will be determined closer to the date!
interesting project with promising profit that expected by me. how about the ICO and tokensale? i don't see this information on this thread

Our ICO will take place on the 1st of February! You can find more details in our whitepaper. We're currently finalizing the whitepaper with all the community feedback, so we'll publish the final one soon!
Activity: 100
When is the close date of this ICO?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
interesting project with promising profit that expected by me. how about the ICO and tokensale? i don't see this information on this thread
UPDATE: 8th September

Hey guys,

we're happy to announce that Manuel Aráoz joined us as technical adviser. Make sure to join our slack and telegram chat to stay up-to-date. And feel free to shoot any questions at us here on bitcointalk too of course!

Some recent press coverage:
https://thenextweb.com/money/2017/09/08/1075124/
https://coinjournal.net/blockchain-winding-tree-travel-industry/
Reserving translations into Spanish when needed. Please, send PM (I haven't got Telegram account, only Slack).

You can join our slack channel here http://slack.windingtree.com/
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Reserving translations into Spanish when needed. Please, send PM (I haven't got Telegram account, only Slack).
Make sure to check out our new website! And join our Telegram Chat to stay up-to date on everything Winding Tree related: https://t.me/windingtree
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
reserve indonesian translation
hi,if need Chinese translation, I will also maintain Chinese thread with updates and replies. The Chinese market is the biggest crypto market in the world. I can also start threads in other Chinese websites on this topic. please PM if interested.

Thanks. We will shortly announce our plans for handling translations and the languages we want to translate to.
when will you go live and who is funding this project?

We're raising money through an TGE - an Token Generation Event
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
hi,if need Chinese translation, I will also maintain Chinese thread with updates and replies. The Chinese market is the biggest crypto market in the world. I can also start threads in other Chinese websites on this topic. please PM if interested.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
when will you go live and who is funding this project?
I just read an article on skift about you. I think the idea is really interesting. not really an expert about blockchain. why can't Expedia or Booking.com just create their own blockchain??

Blockchains are distributed ledgers (databases) and become more secure and valuable the more people use it. No one owns Bitcoin or Ethereum, they are both decentralized.

So while a company like Expedia could launch and work with blockchain technology - if they were to do so for distribution purposes they would be inherently biased towards building a system that favors them. An open blockchain for distribution would also increase competition as literally anyone can access it from individual travelers to small brick and mortar tour operators around the world. Expedia and Priceline currently charge superior margins due to the lack of competition in the space, so they want anything but more competition!

You can read more about it in our whitepaper.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I just read an article on skift about you. I think the idea is really interesting. not really an expert about blockchain. why can't Expedia or Booking.com just create their own blockchain??
Pages:
Jump to: