Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIF] Winding Tree - Decentralized Travel Distribution || LUFTHANSA, SWISS - page 26. (Read 38119 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Hi, how many tokens per Ethereum, what is the total coin circulation? Token sale has a rather difficult formula and no obvious explanation of tokens per Eth.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hey guys we're very happy to be able to announce our first official partner! Lufthansa Group!
You can read more here: https://www.coindesk.com/ready-takeoff-lufthansa-strikes-deal-blockchain-ico-startup/

Also our presale is still open you can participate at https://windingtree.com/presale.html
Here's an updated list of events we'll be at, hit us up if you're attending and come meet us Smiley

Barcelona - 3-5 October

Moscow - 5th October

Prague - 6-8 October

Orlando - 15-18 October

Las Vegas - 24-26 October

Aruba - 26-28 October
Hi!
I joined the mailing list - will you send details about pre-sale directly to subscribers tomorrow?
Great project btw. I work in the travel industry and see a huge potential.

Any pre-sale?

We will announce presale details next Thursday. If you're interested you can shoot an email to [email protected] so we can keep you in the loop. Official details will be posted on our website and our telegram channel. So be aware of Spammers - we will NEVER DM anyone directly with hidden presales and large bonuses.

Hey - yes if you're subscribed you'll receive all info about the pre-sale. Which you should have already received by now Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi!
I joined the mailing list - will you send details about pre-sale directly to subscribers tomorrow?
Great project btw. I work in the travel industry and see a huge potential.

Any pre-sale?

We will announce presale details next Thursday. If you're interested you can shoot an email to [email protected] so we can keep you in the loop. Official details will be posted on our website and our telegram channel. So be aware of Spammers - we will NEVER DM anyone directly with hidden presales and large bonuses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
reserve Russian translate if you need  Cheesy Smiley Wink Cool
Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/winding-tree/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal  Wink

Thanks! We appreciate the listing.
Any pre-sale?

Activity: 4
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
Best Russian ICO Calendar icodaily.ru
Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/winding-tree/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal  Wink
Activity: 448
Any Bounty, social media bounty
Activity: 9
[I'm a cryptocurrency nub] During the LÍF TOKEN GENERATION EVENT, will I be able to buy Lif tokens on Bittrex? Or do I have to use www.myetherwallet.com?

Hey, definitely send any contribution from a wallet of which you own the private keys! When you hold funds in an exchange you don't actually really own them, if the exchange shuts down those funds are gone. We definitely recommend myetherwallet, I even recommend you not keep funds on an exchange ever unless you're trading them!

Thanks for the advice!

One other question--because Winding Tree is planning to be non-profit, would investing in Lyf tokens still be worthwhile/profitable for us investors? Thanks again!

Hey,

the value of the tokens will increase along with the adoption of the platform, as the tokens are of limited supply. The total supply is determined as soon as out TGE ends. That said, we would want people participating in our TGE to believe in the project rather than looking at it from a purely financial perspective.

Yeah, I agree. I'm going to be working at a travel startup soon, and what you guys are doing could greatly benefit the startup, as well as travelers and the whole industry (outside of the travel giants of course). I hope you guys fix the system, and I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines. Best of luck!

Kind words. Thank you!
You should join our slack channel, we have a lot of discussions and questions floating around there!

Will do!
[I'm a cryptocurrency nub] During the LÍF TOKEN GENERATION EVENT, will I be able to buy Lif tokens on Bittrex? Or do I have to use www.myetherwallet.com?

Hey, definitely send any contribution from a wallet of which you own the private keys! When you hold funds in an exchange you don't actually really own them, if the exchange shuts down those funds are gone. We definitely recommend myetherwallet, I even recommend you not keep funds on an exchange ever unless you're trading them!

Thanks for the advice!

One other question--because Winding Tree is planning to be non-profit, would investing in Lyf tokens still be worthwhile/profitable for us investors? Thanks again!

Hey,

the value of the tokens will increase along with the adoption of the platform, as the tokens are of limited supply. The total supply is determined as soon as out TGE ends. That said, we would want people participating in our TGE to believe in the project rather than looking at it from a purely financial perspective.

Yeah, I agree. I'm going to be working at a travel startup soon, and what you guys are doing could greatly benefit the startup, as well as travelers and the whole industry (outside of the travel giants of course). I hope you guys fix the system, and I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines. Best of luck!

Kind words. Thank you!
You should join our slack channel, we have a lot of discussions and questions floating around there!

Thanks for the advice!

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Hi,

If you run the bounty program, I would like to reserve an ANN translation into Polish.
I had previously translated ANN for UTRUST, STOX, AVENTUS, INVESTFEED and more.

Regards
Activity: 518
reserving german translation of whitepaper and website if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: