Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 53. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
I only used 4 so far, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit, and Kraken. The above are exchanges.I am not sure if that is what is ment with traders, the crypto world is pretty confusing sometime. But, According to me, mining is also best way for investment. If you mine your coins then you get better returns of investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 03, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
If you are married, you need to divide the time for your family as well. I suggest that you take the time to exercise, at least once a week. You also need a vacation, because trading is very saturated
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
You should have a strategy. If you have it then you can all automate, put a stop, open a deal at some condition, etc. If you have a strategy you do not have to worry about, you've thought it and now you just need time
Activity: 283
May 03, 2018, 11:09:30 PM
patience is the most important thing in doing trade. being a trader must be able to manage time for social life, time to trade and time to rest. we have to learn a lot and always actively seek information about market price movements to get maximum profit.
Activity: 81
May 03, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
I agree with this many people think that you need to trade all day in order to become a trader that is not true in fact that can be counterproductive, you need to remember that if you do not sleep it is very difficult to get concentrated on the task at hand so you need a good night sleep, you need to eat healthy and you need to exercise, remember the markets are not going to disappear just because you're not watching them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 06:37:08 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

There is no point to be glued to your phone every seconds, you will be more tired, you should trade crypto in a relax way. I suggest you trade long term or higher time frame as markets tend to make noise here and there so we see long wicks in candlesticks lower time-frame is more prone to noise rather than true movement, just DYOR and set stop loss or take profit at the support and resistance zone should do the trick and let it run by itself.
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
Life of a trader is very difficult.He have to work day and night.He has the knowledge about market.Trading in crypto takes a lot of time.A trader faces many problems in his work.
Activity: 19
May 01, 2018, 01:23:45 AM
Learn much about trading from this tread, thank you  all for sharing
Activity: 21
May 01, 2018, 01:22:18 AM
So the trading not too consuming times for the better doing long term trading by duration buy and sell in minimum 1 week, so this way not to disturb other job. Day trading only for trader who can spend full times everyday
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

do not think too much about this because the life of a merchant is very difficult sometimes up and down sometimes so from that first rest because I think the profit or loss that it may depend on us too, but I can not stop because it is beneficial to set the warning on the phone, especially after feeling a large amount of energy is spent. Fatigue after a long day of trading can be extreme

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 09:39:17 PM
I did the same when started trading, even i can not sleep because i was doing day trading. But now i changed the strategy , im doing swing trading that consuming less times and not need every hours in the front of the chart. By doing swing trading i can do others job and not miss profit from crypto market. In my experience day trading is unpredictable and more difficult to get profit from it and also too much consuming times.
Activity: 89
April 29, 2018, 09:31:29 PM
Life of a trader consists of a roller coaster ride of emotion. It is best to only invest what you can afford to lose as it is very risky indeeed.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
Day trading for me is very risky especially to those who don't have enough knowledge yet about it. I recommend self education first for a certain amount of time before engaging to trading. For the meantime I'm contented with holding my investment but I'm still open to future trading.
Activity: 63
April 29, 2018, 09:20:21 PM
I think it is easy to see that there are two types of traders.  One that does it every day and that is all that they do.  Then there is the trader that does it on the side outside of their normal day job.  If you give that some thought, you can pretty much come up with how each of them work.
Activity: 99
April 29, 2018, 08:42:46 PM
Trading is a very risky thing, you need to learn first all the basic thing on how to start it.
You have to spend more time in here because every minute counts, we didnt know when the price will rise or fall.
But dont forget your real life, because it can get all your time with your family and friends.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
my own business and work in the world of crypto. good buy and buy crypto (trading). or so forth. My daily life there is little change especially in finance. the bottom line for every day is never lacking .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:12:18 PM
It is possible to work and to be a trader ,but if the capital is big then of course it's better to spend all the time earning crypto currencies
I am a full time crypto trader, I have been doing  this job about six months. I earn income from bounty too. That's a sweet life with freedom of time management. I have free time to do my hobby, I write for bounty in  the morning, in the afternoon, I do my hobby, woodworking project. I think my woodworking will be my second business. Prepare your cash and income first, you can live by bounty and trading.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
April 27, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
It is simple, if you do not want to stay glued to charts all the time trade with long charts like daily or weekly, when you trade at short charts like 30 min or 1 hour you have to follow them all the time for entry and exit. So basically you need to change your strategy a little.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
I am also new to this trading world. But I think a trader must be able to divide and manage his time between trading and doing his job and go on with his personal life. It is just a matter of time management. When trading, it doesnt necessary mean that you have to be hooked in it every minute of the day. Educate yourself about trading or investment, it might be difficult the first time, but later on, you will get used to it. Decide on what time or day you would like to do the trading. Make the most of it, but dont make your life be forgotten. Take it easy. Enjoy life. Be patient.
Activity: 22
April 27, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
I'm doing this for part time and if you have a day job trading isn't really necessary, much better to hodl coins with better potential and participate in ICOs. In your off work trading is pretty much considerable.
Pages:
Jump to: