Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 49. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 12, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I combined it as a usual individual. It doesn't need a good combination, just stand out your natural you and your life will be okay and happy. Just make a time and space and balance your life. Don't be stressed on that.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
trading coins change every second but we do not need to always pay attention to the state of the market every time because it will interfere with our life activities, important information usually occurs at certain times and we can choose the time to see the market
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
May 12, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
We don't have much knowledge about trading. We are doing work of bounty and earning also. We are study, training and practice in free time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

t's all not difficult, because the activities of our lives are not busy every time busy with our daily work. we can still use our time to engage the world btc, to pursue a side income that is traders crypto....
Activity: 92
May 12, 2018, 12:01:27 AM
I understand that trading is fun but very risky as well especially for those individuals who don't have enough knowledge about it. That's the reason I wanted to gain more information and advice from experienced people before diving in to the trading world.
Activity: 27
May 11, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
I agree with this many people think that you need to trade all day in order to become a trader that is not true in fact that can be counterproductive
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

If you want to be a trader then you must to be obsessed with cryptocurrencies. It is really necessary to monitor market changes every hour at least. So you need to keep your smartphone near yourself always.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 03:58:55 AM
I trade almost every day as soon as I have free time as well as on weekends, in fact, it's really not enough time to do this, but I like it and trade it
Activity: 88
May 11, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
i think you must prepare many things to become a trader. Knowledge, time, skills, money,.... your life will change very much and you have to be ready to face it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
I am not a reliable trader. Recently just got to know the world of trading. Usually I do trading at night. Because the time of day I work in office. At noon during the break I often check the market. And the new night I am active for trading. Usually during the curfew is also crowded for trading.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 11, 2018, 03:06:31 AM
you need to have balance in your life and work...trader or trading will cost so much of your time and energy and if you have another job aside from working on your crypto currency somehow it may affect but if you really want the best of both world you have to make manage your time wisely while at the same time enjoying your life and not neglecting your health and personal life.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
Every day I spend the time to work on the project of ICO and to monitor the market prices. I now focus on crypto and has become my main job. But if you still have the other activities I recommend you get the focus of trading for the evening. When you get to work and when you rest, you can unlock your mobile phone to check market prices.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 11, 2018, 02:29:18 AM
if you have other means of income or have other engagement it might require a discipline lifestyle to handle the two sides of life. I get online anytime my mind get into it as long as it does in a day. mostly early in the morning and evening,every other time depends on the necessary. It is not a less busy life like some thought, Now am using glasses with the eyes glued to the screen. hazard of the Job.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
There are many solutions here, at least one of the solutions is orders not to look every 2 seconds in the phone, put 2 orders one for the purchase of a second sale, on the trail. day check she is okay, still not buying the conclusion.
Activity: 18
May 10, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
I understand that trading is fun but very risky as well especially for those individuals who don't have enough knowledge about it. That's the reason I wanted to gain more information and advice from experienced people before diving in to the trading world.
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 02:23:27 AM
There are two types of traders. One are sitting and watching six monitors, spending all day long analyzing the market and in last getting health problems and stress. Other one are analyzing, putting take profit and  going to live their lives without checking market every 2 minutes, they are confident in their analysis and strategy - they are professional traders, who can lay in beach and earn money.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
I am not a trader but I know that their life is full of UPS and downs. It is similar to stock market charts. Day up, two down. On the other hand the life of a successful trader is very good, because he can afford the many delights of life. But luckily I'm not a trader, because my nervous system could not stand the constant stress, which is an integral part of life of any trader.
Activity: 23
May 09, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
Life as trader is very hard I think becase they are work with full of risk, because they invest their money and change to bitcoin and hope it will increase, but there are a lot of benefits when the time is right when you change the coin in high price
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
Trader is a very tough career. It is new and the knowledge is not used to know and experienced for all. Thus, I'm sure that trading is not easy because it requires analysis and learning some strategy that is variance everyday.
That's right, a trader will often spend your time in front of the laptop screen, even though you are working.
I'm sure you'll take the time to look at the market properly, when they see the opportunity coming they will
use it, it all depends on yourself to be smart in dividing the time with activity so that everything can run smoothly.
Activity: 57
May 08, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
Trader is a very tough career. It is new and the knowledge is not used to know and experienced for all. Thus, I'm sure that trading is not easy because it requires analysis and learning some strategy that is variance everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: