Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 55. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:19:55 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Better trading time adjusted to your busyness. For example at night for two hours. Every day you do trading on that hour. Perhaps you can observe the most fluctuating coins in those hours.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
I think that experienced and successful traders do not work for another job. Why should they spend time on this when it is possible to earn much more in this sphere?
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 25, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
The life of a trader is very complicated and requires steel nerves, but first you need to make a trading strategy and never violate it .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Life of a trader is very difficult I prefer invest long and dont watch at chart all day long. I tried to be a trader but is like being a animal I am human after all so I don't want all the stress that comes from trading. Long investment is the best!
I myself do not know what it's like to be a trader,
but I've tried to be a trader and it's very difficult
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
First and foremost is discipline, if you do not have it, it will be hell for everyone around you.
the second is to be very honest with yourself,
if you cheat yourself, you can not fix whatever problem you have.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Life of a trader is very difficult I prefer invest long and dont watch at chart all day long. I tried to be a trader but is like being a animal I am human after all so I don't want all the stress that comes from trading. Long investment is the best!
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
Life of a trader i mean crypto trader is very busy it is like a bee who always busy in making honey for others no other work just a circle from garden flowers to the hive in the same condition a Crypto traders is busy in internet mobile to keep an eye on the market weather it is up or down what is the rate of my coins is there any boom or down ward trend etc.etc. The only way to get rid from it is control your trading and do small trade do not expnd so much that you can't hold the all.
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
You need to improve your skill of time management and be considerate on yourself, your condition.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Honestly, every trader has a different life! There are those who, without a break, sit at the monitor and watch the charts, and there are those who make one or two successful transactions a month and can live off of it!

I experienced such an easy fate. Half a year sitting behind the monitors and the result is certainly not very good. Better direct investment.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
Honestly, every trader has a different life! There are those who, without a break, sit at the monitor and watch the charts, and there are those who make one or two successful transactions a month and can live off of it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Get used to, the life of a trader and consists in the constant monitoring of the market.
As a tip, you can try to trade coins not in the short term, but invest for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
What you are presently experiencing, is a normal experience every first time trader faces. As time goes on, you will get used to the system and will gradually adjust. You really need to pretend as if nothing is happening sometimes and give yourself some break, else, it will become an addiction and you might find it difficult to change.
Activity: 393
April 21, 2018, 06:44:28 PM
just be a swing trader, so you didn't need too much time to see your charts
make an analysis in higher timeframe, suh as 4 hour charts, 1 day charts, or more
so, you will have a normal activity without loosing your time because watching a charts Wink
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

for 1 merit i can to help you;)))

just close your eyes and open your mind))
close your PC and trade for fun
Activity: 131
April 21, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
it is necessary to decide for yourself how much you will work and give time to trade. and how much you will rest
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
You cant sleep when you are in a losing trade,normally you wont sleep well at all time,you wont have daily routine like you are forgetting to take a bath take a tooth brush etc,many traders are focused on the pumps and dumps to maximize the profit gains.
Activity: 234
April 21, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
I don't have any problem with that. I am a student and I have enough time for everything - for study, for part-time work, for personal life, and for investing in cryptocurrency. You just need to be able to organize your time properly.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
I am an amateur but as far as I know it is a very depressive and nervous job. I would not recommend to chose such a job for anybody.
Activity: 866
April 21, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
many people trade cryptocurrency and trade it there are some short trading and long term trading trades what are you doing right now? if you do short-term trading then you will see the graphics on your mobile even for 24 hours which will make our work interrupted but if you do long-term trading then you will see the graph maybe 1 week 1 time even 1 month 1 time
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 21, 2018, 04:19:07 PM
I started like you, looking in the phone the whole day. Now, i buy and make sell order and forget about it. I just check prices once every night or 2.

I admire your stone-cold nerves. How did you get to that level? I am glued to the screen every minute I have free and I don't know how to keep myself away.
Pages:
Jump to: