Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 56. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 21, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
Looking at your phone 24/7 is real life of an investor. You're giving away most of your time, your money and your life for the sake of those investments that you're trying to grow for the future and afraid of loosing some amount. If you wanted to have a normal life, then get out of this crypto world.
That needs a lot of time but you will not gonna notice you are wasting time because you love what you are doing.
I can relate that myself because I have a blockfolio app and I'd like to look my coin performance from time to time, and it gives
me mix emotion due to the volatile market, happy when bullish, and sad when bearish.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
The main thing is our strategy in trading as a trader. As must be able to read the market and the situation, want to invest in the long term or short and capital preparation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 21, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Looking at your phone 24/7 is real life of an investor. You're giving away most of your time, your money and your life for the sake of those investments that you're trying to grow for the future and afraid of loosing some amount. If you wanted to have a normal life, then get out of this crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 03:42:59 PM
Being a trader means 24 hours a day to control prices. If you want to sleep badly, constantly nervous, then this is the job for you. It is very easy to lose one's health by trading crypto currencies every day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 21, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
The life of a trader is very hard and requires very serious patience and endurance, I think that today there are very few real traders who would really understand how to properly do technical analysis and all that concerns trading. Today, as always, very large and steel eggs are needed for trading.

Yes its very hard, it needs to eliminate all the emotions, and require to have a strong trust on the coins that they invest and needs more patience. Those real traders know how hard being trader and how hard doing technical analysis, because one mistake can cost a big loss, so i feel pity to those beginners that didn't know how to do technical analysis, they just buy coins because they hear that coins can change their lives, but they don't know how to play or use the coin properly. So to those who want to invest, please do research on technical analysis so that you have a foundation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2018, 03:35:40 PM
Well, that's a harmful problem for you, i highly suggest dropping out of crypto otherwise, put investments and sell your pc, phone and tablets and never take looks into prices!
I had that problem already, can't get a real life, can't even spend one day without taking a look at the graphs, the prices and the news!
Don't let crypto world affect your real life, just effect the crypto and try to be happy.
GL!
Activity: 150
April 21, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
I started like you, looking in the phone the whole day. Now, i buy and make sell order and forget about it. I just check prices once every night or 2.
Activity: 546
April 21, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
The life of a trader is very hard and requires very serious patience and endurance, I think that today there are very few real traders who would really understand how to properly do technical analysis and all that concerns trading. Today, as always, very large and steel eggs are needed for trading.
Activity: 608
April 21, 2018, 03:13:36 PM
Tthe profession of the trader is very difficult and not as cool as it seems, you should always moniory the market, you must allocate for the trader's work no less than 6 hours a day in front of the monitor  Shocked
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 21, 2018, 03:13:18 PM
You have to optimize your own time. Divide it on time you prefer to trade and the time you want to live. Alerts, take profit/stop loss will help you, and try to understand, if you want to earn a lot of money on trading, you must have a deposit not less then 1/6 of what you want, and try to put of your head thinking about another life and all that garbage. You shouldn't think that in 10 days with the deposit 0,05ETH you will trade your money to 10 BTC!
Be more real and your head will be colder.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:09:48 PM
You have to be like a real trader but work no matter what time. Depending on how large or small the investment is, how much information is updated about the Cryptocurrency market. By just briefly updating your information, you may miss out on a chance to make a purchase or sale decision. And if you are a small investor, you do not need too much time to stick to the market. But be sure, as a modest investor, your income will be more modest than a real investor,
Activity: 430
April 12, 2018, 03:47:30 AM
It's not a big deal. Almost all people get acquainted with trading in such a way. They can not tear themselves away from the charts for a minute and are constantly active. I think, in a few months you will get rid of this habit and start to engage in analysis and trade calmly and judiciously
If you really like short-term trading, you need to pay attention at all times. If you have a good long-term view, you just need to check it out for a short time every day.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 11, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well, with the crypt did not deal on this scale, but when trading currency. It was just awful, I was like a schoolboy who found a new toy on the phone. Still was constantly attached to Wi-Fi, as the mobile Internet is not everywhere caught. And had to constantly carry a laptop, charging, in the front seat of the car was always a laptop, and on the phone, instead of the radar or something useful, was open monitor market: D
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
April 11, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
It's not a big deal. Almost all people get acquainted with trading in such a way. They can not tear themselves away from the charts for a minute and are constantly active. I think, in a few months you will get rid of this habit and start to engage in analysis and trade calmly and judiciously
Activity: 56
April 10, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
daytrading is very stressful, but worth it  Wink
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
trading coins change every second but we do not need to always pay attention to the state of the market every time because it will interfere with our life activities, important information usually occurs at certain times and we can choose the time to see the market
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
In my experience there are two ways to trade. Mid-term and short-term. The mid-term is when I mostly use fundamental analyzes, I buy currency and leave it for a day or two. I always use stop-loss in this case. The short-term is the one takes much of my time and nerves. This where I use technical analyzes. I buy currency using indicators and then just wait for short raise in price. The profit is small, but I do it many times during the day. Sometimes I spend half of the night in short-term trades, but that’s the one gives me most of the joy from crypto
Activity: 109
April 10, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
A professional trader knows that to start the day trading must be in excellent mental condition in order to maximize in applying the trading plan and analyze market conditions. Because the mental and physical conditions are very closely related, then make sure that your body is really fit for your mental state of prime when will start a routine activity. Bodybuilding or light exercise is needed to allow oxygen to flow into the brain.
The professional trader is always ready earlier than his trading schedule to be more flexible and not 'miss the market'. Becoming a forex trader is indeed his choice of profession, business and his main livelihood, therefore he will not enter the market in a reckless way or miss a golden opportunity to open trading positions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
I can not imagine what a trader's life is, because it seems to me that today very many people simply do not understand what a real trader means and how he can really become very rich.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
Trading is'nt simple work, in reality to be able to get profit from trading it isnt easy, There is always constant movements and position in the market. Volatility actually make life of a trader very tough sometimes. You are always on your toes, you don't  want to be caught unaware. The reward of all these is usually worth it if you stay the course.
Pages:
Jump to: