Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 52. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 10:44:25 PM
Try to forget about it during the day, especially if you have a day job. You would never be able to react quickly during the day and take meaningful actions. What I do is every night I try to watch the trends, read some news and adjust my portfolio for the next day, if necessary. Checking your phone every second just won't fly.
Checking the phone everytime will make us more panic while the market goes down. Its better to stay away and check only small number.
Check the news is important, while we do our activity sometime we can check the news source and read what happen during the day and we can make proper decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 10:37:41 PM
How do we divide the time, I work from morning until 6 pm, and after that spend a little time for the family and from 10 pm to 1 am I live in the crypto world. And for me the time for the family is the most important
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
I'm not an encrypted currency trader, but I think it's going to hurt your life and your health for a long time.

I suggest that you combine your brain, work a certain amount of time each day, and rest, and don't think about trading 24 hours a day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 10:30:51 PM
usually if still have a steady job, crypto trading activity is done at night. so the division of his time, morning to work, and night for trading. and usually not completely for trading or (in the sense of not large-scale trading) as it is still focused on the job as well. if full time for rading, they dare to spend big capital because it can observe and analyze the state of the market every time and all day.
Yes for many people then Trading is a part time job. only a few people may start it into a ful time job as a Trader. A Trader who has a large capital and may be able to earn more money then work full-time into a priority scale. Each thing becomes an option, because that will determine the future is ourselves.
Activity: 60
May 06, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
I must say that life of a trader is relly special. Because of limited daily program of the stock markets, you would trade non stop, work whole day and night. However, just remember that always be careful to make a decision to sell or buy, spend time reading whitepaper.
Activity: 127
May 06, 2018, 10:16:25 PM
Hahaha, your state is very similar to when I first learned to invest. As a beginner, we really need to keep looking at the price. I want to wait until we get used to it and we will calm down. Now I have chosen to arrange my day's affairs to be full, and I will not start my daily business until the evening.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 10:06:58 PM
usually if still have a steady job, crypto trading activity is done at night. so the division of his time, morning to work, and night for trading. and usually not completely for trading or (in the sense of not large-scale trading) as it is still focused on the job as well. if full time for rading, they dare to spend big capital because it can observe and analyze the state of the market every time and all day.
Activity: 31
May 06, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
The challenges faced daily in trading makes it interesting. You find interest in what you do often whether you like it or not. The way you follow the coin market; the drops and increase and how the new coins are beginning to worth investing in makes it all interesting
Activity: 91
May 06, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
bitter sweet life is part of the merchant, because the loss and profit are his. then in trade should avoid feelings of despair.
Activity: 125
May 06, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
I used to only trade Forex. Then it was two days off. Only now I realize how beautiful it was. Now it is really very difficult to organize your working and free time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
I think instead of checking coinmarketcap just check the news keep the habit of reading news in morning so you will get overall idea about market also check once in a day . Even i am planning to check once in a week .

I agree on this one those people put their effort to study hard all about trading and cryptocurrency for sure will be rewarded in the near future because they can trade with a plan which will help to maximize their profit and minimize their losses.
Activity: 27
May 06, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
As a professional trader, you need to be very self disciplined, if you don't want to destroy your social and family life.
You risk spending your days (and your nights!) in a world of charts, numbers, japanese candles, fibonacci and so on, and to lose any contact with reality.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
We know that being a crypto trading really requires so much time because you would need to analyze the fluctuation of the market every few hours which is very demanding. . My question is that do you guys think that auto trader bots is really worth it? I am really hesitant about this bots as I believe it is just a new way to hack users.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I actually find trading adventurous and enjoyable because it is full of challenges due to it's changing value and unstability. However, it's roller coaster ride is all worth it as we surpass all the given challenges of it. Trading is a better way for us to earn and save better for our future and for our future endeavors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
all you need to know is in trading tread ask any question you will get your reply
Activity: 97
May 05, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
Life of a trader is very difficult when you think of it every now and then. It takes so much time in my life, it is really hard to do other things especially when you are concentrating in this kind of work. If you think that your coin have a future value never sell them immediately, don't be in a hurry, sell half of your coin but leave some. "Buy low, sell high" that's the best way to be a successful trader.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 11:27:02 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
In fact, when it comes to the electronic money market, updating and analyzing the market continuously is normal as it brings life to you and your family. It can also take away a lot of you. But to keep your life from fluctuating a lot, I think you need to balance your activity: There is another job, can analyze the market and choose long term transactions, install on your device believe When your currency fluctuates ...
Activity: 81
May 04, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
I think instead of checking coinmarketcap just check the news keep the habit of reading news in morning so you will get overall idea about market also check once in a day . Even i am planning to check once in a week .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 04, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
I only used 4 so far, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit, and Kraken. The above are exchanges.I am not sure if that is what is ment with traders, the crypto world is pretty confusing sometime. But, According to me, mining is also best way for investment. If you mine your coins then you get better returns of investment.

As you mentioned, good computer knowledge is needed to make money with mining. but trading offers an opportunity to earn money with more limited information.
In trading you do not need to be a computer genius, you just need to be smart and can monitor the price movement effectively.
The price volatility gives the traders who are knowledgeable a favor to make more money because when the market moves a lot, it means more earning opportunity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
May 04, 2018, 04:35:15 AM
I only used 4 so far, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Yobit, and Kraken. The above are exchanges.I am not sure if that is what is ment with traders, the crypto world is pretty confusing sometime. But, According to me, mining is also best way for investment. If you mine your coins then you get better returns of investment.

As you mentioned, good computer knowledge is needed to make money with mining. but trading offers an opportunity to earn money with more limited information.
Pages:
Jump to: