Pages:
Author

Topic: life of a trader - page 73. (Read 30979 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 03:03:35 AM
usually I just put a net when I want to trade, but before that, I've estimated the price by reading the chart
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
How would I not like to think that I though somehow treat traders, but I think that life at the bottom in any case is very, very interesting, because, as I said before, their life is connected with risk. Therefore, you need to be a bit of a trader and a bit of a holder.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
January 11, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Even though I am not in the trading business for that long I think it was normal to check the market or our investment from time to time because we are still getting the feel of trading and it may become bothersome for quite some time but I manage to eliminate that hobby by making schedules and appreciating my extra time to doing things I can't do with my recent part time job. 
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If you’re doing trading during a time in a day, concentrate on that. Don’t think of anything else. It will only distract you from what you’re doing. On tje other hand, of you’re at work or doing some normal daily activities, don’t think about trading. Learn to manage your time and your brain. Don’t stress yourself out.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 07:50:39 PM
Trader life can be tough, busy days always present daily. In order for us to become success in life we do really a hardwork just to earned money. The best part is take rest the time management should always in for you for us to balance life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
Life of a trader can become rapidly very sad and meaningless, as you stay all day long watching to some strange charts making strange analysis, dreaming to become rich.
YOu need to discipline yourself, because it's a road to crazy.
January 11, 2018, 03:07:07 AM
As I said earlier, simple trading on the stock exchange does not make a person a trader, but I think in general this life is very pleasant, because it is connected with risk, and if there is a risk, that is, the pleasure that is comprehended after successful investments.
Activity: 868
January 10, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
Trading get take away lot of your time and I agree with that. The best is to set the alerts and get notified rather than watching the screen every now and then. However do carry your device with you just incase if you meet your numbers and have to trade. Having a day job and dealing with Crypto trading can be a hectic one. And yes sometimes even if you are not looking at those charts and graphs, you are always thinking about profit and loss. This is addictive like drugs I guess.....

Nevertheless, if you working day job then study the market and the trend and adjust your portfolio accordingly in the night.

One day if you make lot of money with Cryptos, you will no longer need a day job.

Happy Trading!!
Activity: 47
January 10, 2018, 06:03:36 AM
Trading puts me in a trance. Hours will go by and seem like seconds, yet I can feel the vast amount of energy expended. The exhaustion after a long day trading can be extreme. Taking breaks and time for yourself is incredibly important!
The market is very important, the body is too.
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
Don't worry you will get used to the system. All you need is time management techniques.

When I joined  crypto-world it was as if all my life is tied to my phone and internet...it almost joepardized my relationship, only talk about eating when my phone battery gets low. Most times when I look back I realized that spend a whole night gazing at my system just watching the rate of increase and decrease of my coins .
Now I have somewhat gotten used to the system and I'm now time conscious of the number of minutes /hour spend online.

Crypto is something you should not think of backing off from.
January 10, 2018, 05:38:16 AM
I do not consider myself a trader, because I'm not only engaged in speculation on stock exchanges, I study projects and promote them, as you see by my signature, but I know that traders have iron eggs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
January 10, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

Actually i am not long time in trading specially in cryptocurrency but i have something to do to manage my time.
Normally i do my normal life at first and the rest i do for trading. I never trade when i am in real job. So far it is going well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 04:46:17 AM
Trading becomes very fast a kind of addicting videogame; if you win, you want to win more; if you lose, you want to recuperate.
The result - if you don't find a fast way to discipline yourself - is madness! Take care!
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
January 09, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
Don't spend all your time doing this stuff, it will affect your health, more importantly you may lose interest over time. Bring some discipline into your life. Walk around, Exercise, do Yoga etc to refresh your mind.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
The real problem is this possibility to work 24 hours a day.
Until some years ago, any stockmarket was open just some hours a day, then stop.
Now, with net, there is no limit, so trading can destroy your life. Be careful.
Activity: 135
January 09, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
AND VERY TIRED VARIOUS HOURS WITHOUT SLEEPING, THERE IS NO EASY MONEY IF YOU DO NOT WORK, BUT WITH YOUR WORK, BUT WITH THE TIME YOU WILL TAKE THE FRUITS OF YOUR WORK
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

Simple. When I have the spare time I dont use it browsing the social media. I am doing all I can to use that time to be more productive.
Some people dont even see that. They are also glued to their phones and can somehow use it for other stuffs but they waste time browsing facebook which will not end.
Use your time wisely. Even just checking the price of your invested coin can make you profits little by little.
The fact is that when you make an investment, it is almost a passive income, because practically do not watch what happens to your product. But If you pay attention to trade, then this field of activity always requires attention and increased analysis of all products in which you made your investments.
Activity: 25
January 09, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Giftz? It is an upcoming ICO project dealing with Augmented Reality. The company behind is working with the preeminent ICO company BlockV. Here's a link to whoever is interested: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/ I believe this might be a big thing!
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 09, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
You don't need to watch your phone or graphics every minute. Just check it and analyse 2 times per day, and that is it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 09, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Simple. When I have the spare time I dont use it browsing the social media. I am doing all I can to use that time to be more productive.
Some people dont even see that. They are also glued to their phones and can somehow use it for other stuffs but they waste time browsing facebook which will not end.
Use your time wisely. Even just checking the price of your invested coin can make you profits little by little.
Pages:
Jump to: